The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
triplefigs said:
Congrats, Vicki! Love your speech too. Guess we better have a posting frenzy if we ever want to hit 10000!

Hadn't planned on the speech but I figured you started a neat trend so I'd follow suit. Since I've only been here since December, I feel like I've been on a posting frenzy! I think I'm a little bit addicted to the Disney Design Addicts!!! :rotfl2:

I loved everyone's trips down memory lane, so I did one too. I figured out though, that I don't know where the rest of my pics from my honeymoon are though.:(

Anyway, this is Craig and I leaving the church in July, 1993. Goodness that dress did nothing for my figure (I had one back then ;) ) :

weddingleavingchurch.jpg

And to show what Disney freaks we are, this is Craig and my cousin Billy showing off their Mickey socks:

craigbillysocks.jpg

My grandpa in his Mickey tie:

grandpamickeytie.jpg

Our cake. Notice our topper?

caketopper.jpg

No explanation needed other than my goodness we look young! :goofy:

craiggoofy.jpg

kelligoofy.jpg

The studios:

studiosign.jpg

I took this on the tram thingys (my mind is drawing a blank on their real name right now) that you went from one part of the park to the other in the air.

castlenight.jpg

12 years, a few pounds, 2 kids and our next trip to WDW:

mcfamilymickeysmall.jpg

julia & nicks mom said:
Glad you guys are okay - hopefully Julia will check in soon!!!

Me too. There were definitely at least 2 tornado touch downs, but thankfully no reports of injuries. Lots of property damage.

I finally catch up!!! The times you all are chatty are of course the times I can't be on!!

We have to find an outfit for Cassidy still that will be useful for Easter/8th grade dance and Continuation. Any ideas? She has been "endowed" with her mother's D cups and is only just over 5 foot so finding clothes that fit is almost impossible.
Jim needs a haircut and tonight is our monthly night with our friends.
Last month we tie dyed and last week we picked up lots more dye to tie dye more next month. No blue b's for me!!! :thumbsup2

So what I'm really asking is please, PLEASE keep the chatting down to a dull roar! :simba:

legalslave said:
How sweet!! Of you and the store!! (Forgot to Quote, so this probably doesn't make much sense)

It's a "sweet" store. :rolleyes2 Sorry, I couldn't resist.

:lmao:

Okay I didn't catch myself being witty!! lol

lovesdumbo said:
Is it really 140 pounds for 14 days of parking? You calculated 7 days at $70. Isn't a pound more than a $? Other than that it seems right to me.

Here's another thought too. With AP you can purchase the Disney Dining Experience card. It is $60 for one year's membership so you can time it for both trips. Gets you 20% off most table service places and even alcohol. So you only need to spend $300 on dining to make it worth buying.
Oh yes -that should have said $140 --> £82

oh and I just thought I've applied the car parking twice - once on each ticket... hmm if my initial calculations are right though ie - the trade in price - I can go and redo the numbers... I have a feeling it's not such a good deal though :sad:

Thanks for letting me know about the dining - although we usually eat offsite and do counter service in the day time...

babytrees said:
I finally catch up!!! The times you all are chatty are of course the times I can't be on!!

We have to find an outfit for Cassidy still that will be useful for Easter/8th grade dance and Continuation. Any ideas? She has been "endowed" with her mother's D cups and is only just over 5 foot so finding clothes that fit is almost impossible.
Jim needs a haircut and tonight is our monthly night with our friends.
Last month we tie dyed and last week we picked up lots more dye to tie dye more next month. No blue b's for me!!! :thumbsup2

So what I'm really asking is please, PLEASE keep the chatting down to a dull roar! :simba:
Well, that blows the "twins" theory. My girls were blessed with my "Almost A" cups. Of course, my sister (who is 7 years younger) is at least a C so I guess we could still be twins - just not identical! :rotfl:

Week-ends are usually quiet on here since it seems to be family time for everyone. Since my girls are older, that is the time that I have time to chat and others aren't usually around.

Here's me and Tanya (the granddaughter who's going with me for free dining) in 1999 at Hoop de Doo - she was 10 then, and is now 17. I can't believe I actually LIKED that perm and those glasses!!

meandtanya1999.jpg

KristineN said:
Good morning everyone!!

I loved looking at everyone's pictures...I'll have to look through mine sometime..

June-Nice looking son!!!

All this AP talk still has my head spinning!! I still can't decide if it pays off for me. I usually don't have difficulty making a decision...what's wrong with me?! :confused3

Tammi, Kate, Marti, Julie...Is there a NEW plan???

Kristine - can you post or PM me your plans again for May and Dec? Number of days, current plans (dining or no) for Dec, etc. I'll take a look and see if I can figure it out for you. I spent about 3 days pricing out different options for me and for our big family trip next year so hopefully, I could do it pretty quickly.

Morning all.
I'm back on page 1160.
I can't tell you how glad I am that it's raining today.
The deck can't be stained in the rain.
So just power wash the D thing.
Clean the pond.
Done.

XDH & I finally agreed this is the last weekend for projects.
Little things ok, but no more projects.

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo:

tmfranlk said:
Kristine - can you post or PM me your plans again for May and Dec? Number of days, current plans (dining or no) for Dec, etc. I'll take a look and see if I can figure it out for you. I spent about 3 days pricing out different options for me and for our big family trip next year so hopefully, I could do it pretty quickly.

sent a PM..thanks!!

Alrighty...I seem to have lots of Tea Cup pictures so I guess we'll have a progression of the tea cup pics. The ones with my sister in them were taken at WDW and the others were from DL.

9 months
Teacups9mo.jpg

1st Birthday
TeaCups1yo.jpg

13 months
TeaCups13mo.jpg

18 months
TeaCups18mo.jpg

2yr10mo
TeaCups2y10m.jpg

triplefigs said:
It got pretty bad. We had to go to the basement at 4am with the kids cause we had a tornado warning. We're fine, but Marietta and the other side of Alpharetta got hit pretty hard. It's closer to Julia, so I hope she' ok too!

Glad to hear you are ok.

Here are pictures of the listing for our house.
6025602-2.jpg

6025602-1.jpg

th_6025602-6.jpg

6025602-8.jpg

6025602-7.jpg

6025602-3.jpg

6025602-4.jpg

Amy check-out the counter space in the kitchen.

legalslave said:
Tia - is that Terra or you?

That's Terra. I don't have any of me other than the last few years as they're all at my mom's.

tmfranlk said:
Alrighty...I seem to have lots of Tea Cup pictures so I guess we'll have a progression of the tea cup pics. The ones with my sister in them were taken at WDW and the others were from DL.

9 months
Teacups9mo.jpg

1st Birthday
TeaCups1yo.jpg

13 months
TeaCups13mo.jpg

18 months
TeaCups18mo.jpg

2yr10mo
TeaCups2y10m.jpg

Those pictures are precious.

Hey, we are getting close to another milestone. I wonder who will get it. Since it has been so slow, it should be interesting to see who pops in and "accidentally" gets it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter