The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

babytrees

<font color=blue>I hate when you've been salivatin
Theresa - You are going to write a novel from start to finish in 30 days? I would love to read it! My friend has a finished novel that he hasn't been able to get published. I read it and made some suggestions. He has revised it multiple times, and it isn't bad, he just can't get anyone to publish it. He is writing another one now, I think.

I am starting to regret that I figured out how to download ringtones.:rolleyes1 I just changed out my Halloween one for an instrumental of "Carol of the Bells". Cingular has Josh Groban's "Oh, Holy Night" which I love, but maybe not as a ringtone. I thought about "Feliz Navidad" as a tribute to my tag. I might actually add that as the season progresses. I didn't see any others I wanted.

Yes ma'am!! I have written (and published) short stories, poems and children's stories (these haven't been published)but I've always said there is a novel stuck in my head...this really was the inspiration I needed. I work best with a deadline and that is a deadline!!:rotfl:

Theresa glad to hear all went well at work today & good luck with the novel :wizard:

Elin - where did you all end up eating last night?

Theresa - good luck on the novel. I hope some inspirations hits you.

Oh, and our ME tags came today!!!

Elin - where did you all end up eating last night?

Theresa - good luck on the novel. I hope some inspirations hits you.

Congrats Tammi!!!

Thanks for the well wishes all!!

Those of you going to MVMCP, are you making shirts? What design are you using? I been skimming them but haven't found any that really jump out me.

I am being bad & not making any shirts for this trip.

Those of you going to MVMCP, are you making shirts? What design are you using? I been skimming them but haven't found any that really jump out me.

I'm only wanting to make them for MVMCP, just like I did for MNSSHP.

We are off to karate. I'll check back in later.

The news on my FIL is worse than we first heard. He has 3 blocked arteries and a bad valve. That has caused his kidney to have problems. They will have to do open heart surgery but can't now because of the kidneys. Chuck is heading over there tonight and the girls and I will head over tomorrow to see him.

The news on my FIL is worse than we first heard. He has 3 blocked arteries and a bad valve. That has caused his kidney to have problems. They will have to do open heart surgery but can't now because of the kidneys. Chuck is heading over there tonight and the girls and I will head over tomorrow to see him.

oh my!!! :hug:

Safe travels for you all!!

A read a bit at work (shouldn't have as things are CRAZY but my computer was so slow I was reading between running report writer jobs). I am sorry to say I didn't take notes.

Lots of prayers for Rees!

Jennifer-LOVED all your photos! Olivia is beautiful and Virginia is a real cutie!

Theresa-:wizard: Good Luck with your novel!

Elin-Maybe I should put the bike with your Christmas tree so it will be invisable.:rotfl: I'm going to bring it to my MIL's. We go there for Christmas. I bought a couple of Christmas table clothes, bells and garland at the new Dollar Tree to wrap it. I called the store today and they said the bike would be ready for pickup at 2:00 today so I'll try to go this weekend.

I was thinking about that when I went in August as I always send a box down but just couldn't "justify" the expense. It is a cool idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter