The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets take this by the models.
#1 looks like a wax figure.
#2 looks homicidal.
#3 looks more friendly.

Now after all that, I love, love dress #3

:rotfl: I didn't really even look at the models until you posted. You are completely correct (and very funny!). :rotfl:

How cool!

Welcome Kim!

So I took the kids to the pool yesterday afternoon and while they were swimming I was chatting with another mom that I know from my subdivision. She lives on another street, about 4 houses from me. Anyway, she was telling me how they are going to WDW on the 16th. So we got to chatting and I was asking her all sorts of questions (where they are staying, eating, etc.). This will be their first trip and she really had her stuff together, for a first-timer that is. So she proceeded to tell me how she had signed up for TGM. Then she mentioned making tshirts, and finding the Disboards. I couldn't believe it!!! So here is a link to pictures of her shirts she made.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1472220

Everyone say him to Kim and welcome her to our thread!!

I got to the second dress and the look on the model's face made me move back a bit from the computer. She scared me (lol).

I got to the second dress and the look on the model's face made me move back a bit from the computer. She scared me (lol).

That's a definite Bridezilla! I really didn't notice until it was pointed out, but I can't believe that they used that photo. There must have been at least one with a better expression (or they should have kept shooting).

Beth and Elizabeth, I must say John has never complained about what I do serve for dinner. Just wish he would have some input once in awhile.

That second model is kind of scary. I think the third one looks kind of smirky. But I didn't pay a bit of attention to their faces until Heidi brought it up!:rotfl:

Beth and Elizabeth, I must say John has never complained about what I do serve for dinner. Just wish he would have some input once in awhile.

Dh doesn't complain about what is served, but he doesn't give me input either. It's the kids who don't give me input and then complain! They don't do it often, but it is annoying.

Jen, I would think that after five days you should start to feel better. If not soon, I would go back to the doctor.

I have already been on three different antibiotics before feeling better, took about 2 months to finally not be sick. :sad2:

Chanon all of these gowns are beautiful! This one is my favorite, Good luck with your decision!

Dress3.jpg

Dress3A.jpg

Dress #3! The pic and the dress is white with frost white lace overlay. I'm trying to find a store that carrys it in ivory with ivory white overlay to see if I'd like it in that color. Again, it ties in the back, but comes with a privacy panel to hide the skin which is a nice feature.

I think my problem is it's three dresses that I *really* love but they are all three different feelings when I get them on. The first one is so different, I'd think I'd wow everyone with it. But it's also so modern. The second one to me is classic bridal, but the color is so unique it gives it something different. And the third has the romantic feel about it.....ahhh decisions!

::yes::

That's a definite Bridezilla! I really didn't notice until it was pointed out, but I can't believe that they used that photo. There must have been at least one with a better expression (or they should have kept shooting).

I was wondering!

I'm gonna go back and edit the post a bit to include colors and my thoughts! I just had to get them up... The store didn't allow photos, so sorry I'm not in any of them!

Ah yes the kids. My sister and I use to complain sometimes and my mom said if you don't like it cook you own meals from now on. We stopped complaining.

Dh doesn't complain about what is served, but he doesn't give me input either. It's the kids who don't give me input and then complain! They don't do it often, but it is annoying.

Hope you have a great time Becky!

:woohoo: for getting the cruise paid off!

I am going white water rafting tomorrow, in the nice hot high temperature of 75 degrees and a water temperature of 59 degrees.:laughing: :laughing: Can we say brrr. I'll have a blast anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter