The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the ability to burn DVDs? And if so, do you also own Return to Neverland?

Alyssa has a board book from this movie, and I was going to buy the DVD to add to her stocking, but apparently it's in the vault. There are a few on Ebay, but I'm worried about getting a bad copy.

Thanks!
Amy :)

KMH1 said:
Does anyone have the ability to burn DVDs? And if so, do you also own Return to Neverland?

Alyssa has a board book from this movie, and I was going to buy the DVD to add to her stocking, but apparently it's in the vault. There are a few on Ebay, but I'm worried about getting a bad copy.

Thanks!
I can burn DVD's but I don't own the DVD.

I'm headed to bed too, but I forgot to tell you all that Matthew has two teeth! :teeth:

Goodnight! :)

KMH1 said:
We can burn them too...I just need the movie! :)

Get some sleep, if that's possible!
I am waiting for my Brother to call me back. he had to take his girlfriend to the ER. They called me at 8pm to ask if a fever of 105.5 was bad, I said yes, she had taken 2 Extra strength Tylenol tabs at 6pm at 8:30 it was still 105.1 so I told her to take 800 mg of Advil and go to the ER. when she got to the ER at 9:20 her fever was 104.9. I will try him again and then head to bed.

KMH1 said:
Hey! :wave2:

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Despite the fact we're all sick, we had a nice holiday weekend at the lake. My Christmas "to do" list is a mile long, so I don't know if I'll ever get caught up, but I wanted to all the December travelers a magical WDW vacation! :goodvibes

Here's a blanket of :grouphug: and :wizard:

Take care!

P.S. Here's the Christmas card Kevin created. We ordered them from Winkflash and we're very impressed with their quality. :thumbsup2

ccardfordis.jpg

Amy,

I really do like it. What a memory for years to come.

lovesdumbo said:
I got my Disney shopping order yesterday and I'm a bit disappointed. I got Joe & I matching long sleeve T's. I got Joe a child's small and it is HUGE. A small is supposed to be a size 6. He has lots of size 7 shirts that are about 3 inches shorter in the arms than this one. The adult T is too big for me but mostly too long. I'm 5'8" and this shirt is to the bottom of my bottom. Both are getting sent back.

I got Joe & my friend's DH a personlized Mickey Santa hat. Joe's is WAY too small. He's a 5 year old boy. Shouldn't the child's fit him? The picture of the boy on the Disney Shopping site looks other than Joe. The adult hat should be fine because I have a big head and it fits me so I'm sure it will be OK for my friend's DH. It is HUGE on Joe so I can't order him an adult hat.

I got Joe a Mickey snowglobe ornament and it was very nicely packaged but one of the ears was off.

I got myself a denim Christmas shirt and it is too small. :confused3

I guess I'll have to send those things back.

I hear more laundry bells. Time to put load #9 in the dryer and #10 in the wash. I think I'll stop at #11.
I know I am way behind, but this is very sad, Bernadette! I agree that what you ordered should have been correct. I have had less than stellar experiences with Disney Shopping the past few times which is why I hardly ever buy anything from Disney anymore! :sad2:

tinknme said:
Well we got our tree up, but I am not real happy with it. I bought a pre-lit tree last year when they were on clearance. It just looks so much smaller than our other one. Hopefully once all the decorations are on, it will look better.

The big surprise was when dh asked me when I was planning on us(meaning him as well!)going to Disney next year :Pinkbounc He wanted to know the dates I was thinking about. Even though it is over a year away, it sounds like dh is planning on coming with us :cheer2: :cheer2:
YIPPIE!! :bounce:

ReAnSt said:
I hope that everyone had a good day. Sending prayers, :wizard: and :grouphug: to all of you.

I am so glad that my group project partner used some of my revisions that he wasn't going to. However at my suggestion he reread the class comments and realized that the changes were necessary. I redid the paper with bullets and more headings, he doesn't like bullets and wasn't going to incoporate them. However when paragraphs are almost entirely full of commas they are necessary. He included the bullets and more headings in the paper. :woohoo: :woohoo:

So I'm done I submitted my last module and my partner is printing out and mailing our paper and I am finished except for some post project discussion, besides that I'm finished till January. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I tried to go to the liberry today to get movies, but they were closed cause its Monday. :blush: Hopefully I will get there tomorrow after work and getting my hairs trimmed.

Have a good night everyone.
This must be a huge weight off of your shoulders. Maybe now you can sit back, relax and enjoy the holidays!

KMH1 said:
Hey! :wave2:

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Despite the fact we're all sick, we had a nice holiday weekend at the lake. My Christmas "to do" list is a mile long, so I don't know if I'll ever get caught up, but I wanted to all the December travelers a magical WDW vacation! :goodvibes

Here's a blanket of :grouphug: and :wizard:

Take care!

P.S. Here's the Christmas card Kevin created. We ordered them from Winkflash and we're very impressed with their quality. :thumbsup2

ccardfordis.jpg
I love the card, Amy. Tell Kevin he did a great job. The pictures of the kids are precious!

julia & nicks mom said:
You guys rock!! we have the largest section of cheerleaders!!
No wonder I love you all so much - you are so supportive!!!!
I noticed that I have now been listed on the VMK/Creative DISigns cheer squad too! So, now I have to go get the link to the siggy logo our cheerleaders are all sporting!

Good morning, Elin, and the rest of the DDA!
5.gif

Good morning, DDA! :)

Hi, Elin & Tammi! :wave:

I knew I was going to have trouble sleeping this week. I was wide awake at 3:20, but I managed to go back to sleep until 4:45. I'm going to be exhausted by Saturday! :bitelip:

Amy - The card is perfect! Such cute pics!

Becky - Congrats on finishing the big project! :thumbsup2 Brother & I are going to the liberry today. Hopefully we will find a movie for him. Sister didn't have any special requests, but Brother is kind of picky.

Jennifer - I hope your brother's girlfriend is better this morning! :wizard: So you guys are leaving TOMORROW? :cool1:

Four more days for us! I don't go in until 1:30 tomorrow, so I will pack after I take DS to school. Or maybe DH will take DS to school. That would be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter