The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
UP Disney said:
Maria (cruiser1969) designed some really cool bride & groom designs. I really want to use one of them for Nicky & Minnie's wedding. I need some help. Which one do you all like best? Any ideas on what I can use them on? I do have some tees that they could wear the day after their wedding but I'm not sure that does it for me.
I vote for the first one.

Tammi67 said:
Can you say PERM???

I have so little hair that even a perm is not going to give me big hair. With a perm, I finally look like I have more than baby hair! :lmao:

KristineN said:
Hey Lynn!

I like it too....so does Bill by the way, I think it reminds him of a slot machine. He has been itching to go to Vegas again :rotfl:

It does, but it reminds me of the slot machine in the Imagination ride!

I gotta go to bed soon, but im putting it off...i know i will have a ton of pages to catch up on in the morning with this milestone coming up--so im gonna try to stay a bit longer! haha

My favorite is the first. But they are all great.

UP Disney said:
Maria (cruiser1969) designed some really cool bride & groom designs. I really want to use one of them for Nicky & Minnie's wedding. I need some help. Which one do you all like best? Any ideas on what I can use them on? I do have some tees that they could wear the day after their wedding but I'm not sure that does it for me.

WeddingHeadcopy.jpg

Name-JustMarriedpink.jpg

Name-JustMarriedblue.jpg

Name-BrideandGroompink.jpg

Name-BrideandGroomblue.jpg

This is going slower than I thought, so I'm heading to bed. Good night!

Good Evening Everyone,
I'm pretty far behind, we've had our DGS for the past two evenings and he keeps me pretty occupied when he is here.

Hope everyone had a good day.

UP Disney said:

WeddingHeadcopy.jpg

Name-JustMarriedpink.jpg

Name-JustMarriedblue.jpg

Name-BrideandGroompink.jpg

Name-BrideandGroomblue.jpg

The first one might show up better on little shirts

:wave2: Everyone!

Hope everyone had a great day! I have been trying to eek out the last of my projects before the bad weather comes.

:wizard: pixiedust: to all that need it.

I've fallen behind (again) on wishing individuals :grouphug: and :wizard:

Off the top of my head:

Elizabeth, I hope your back feels better in the morning

Robyn, I'm sorry you miss your grandma so much. This may sound weird, but sometimes I write my grandma letters (she died in 1984).

Denise, your brother is definitely on my prayer list!

Kelli, I'm so sorry that your DH's commission fell through. That just stinks.

Robyn - :grouphug:

Elizabeth - hope that back gets back to normal soon!

MrsHeg said:
Good Evening Everyone,
I'm pretty far behind, we've had our DGS for the past two evenings and he keeps me pretty occupied when he is here.

Hope everyone had a good day.
:wave: Debbie

PrincessLeighsDaddy said:

Hope everyone had a great day! I have been trying to eek out the last of my projects before the bad weather comes.

hi Tom

Hi Tom

Glad to hear you've been productive.

PrincessLeighsDaddy said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter