The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this yesterday, and I guess everyone skimmed over it. I am making ADRs this week for my trip at the end of January with Marti. Looking for TS recommendations. This will be my first trip without kids, so I'm looking for more adult type places. I've pretty much done the Character meal route, so these are new for me. I'd appreciate some suggestions. What are your favorites, especially at Epcot?

triplefigs said:
I posted this yesterday, and I guess everyone skimmed over it. I am making ADRs this week for my trip at the end of January with Marti. Looking for TS recommendations. This will be my first trip without kids, so I'm looking for more adult type places. I've pretty much done the Character meal route, so these are new for me. I'd appreciate some suggestions. What are your favorites, especially at Epcot?

I have never been without the kids so I haven't really dined in the adult world of Disney yet however I do read over on the resturant board that people like

Bistro de Paris at Epcot
Narcosee's at GF
California Grill at CR
Blue Zoo at Dolphin
Artist's Point at WL
Jiko at AKL
And don't forget Victoria & Alberts (chefs table would be lovely!)

Kate,

Is there anyway to change a Bitmap image into a .gif image so I can use it on the GIF Animator? I haven't been able to figure that out.

mommykds said:
I have never been without the kids so I haven't really dined in the adult world of Disney yet however I do read over on the resturant board that people like

Bistro de Paris at Epcot
Narcosee's at GF
California Grill at CR
Blue Zoo at Dolphin
Artist's Point at WL
Jiko at AKL
And don't forget Victoria & Alberts (chefs table would be lovely!)
That's a good list. Anybody eaten at any of these or have a preference?

triplefigs said:
Dawn,

Haven't seen you post in a couple of days. You said you'd had a doctor's appt and a bad day. Are you ok? How's your brother? Check in when you can.
Dawn's bad day was not related to her doctor's appointment - everything went well and the baby is doing great!

Not sure where she is - but she was really only gone yesterday

triplefigs said:
Kate,

Is there anyway to change a Bitmap image into a .gif image so I can use it on the GIF Animator? I haven't been able to figure that out.
if you open it in photoimpact - you can save it as any type of file you want to

julia & nicks mom said:
Dawn's bad day was not related to her doctor's appointment - everything went well and the baby is doing great!

Not sure where she is - but she was really only gone yesterday

Thanks, Kate! Can you help with my bitmap to Gif image? I made those sparkly football signatures, and somehow hers is now saved as a Bitmap image. I can't get it to open in the GIF animator so I change the size for an avatar.

Suggestions?

Anne Marie - when do you leave for Niagra Falls - have a great trip

and I might have missed it - but how is you car?

triplefigs said:
Thanks, Kate! Can you help with my bitmap to Gif image? I made those sparkly football signatures, and somehow hers is now saved as a Bitmap image. I can't get it to open in the GIF animator so I change the size for an avatar.

Suggestions?
isn't hers an avatar already?

post the file and I will change it

I have not eaten here, but what about Rose & Crown at Epcot? If you time it right you can watch Illuminations from there.

triplefigs said:

julia & nicks mom said:
Denise -

I thought you were taking BK - did you decide to leave her at home?

oops - forgot to add -

We REALLY enjoyed Tepanyaki and the food there is AMAZING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter