The Days in Disney - Live Trip Report

Great pics from Boggy Creek :thumbsup2
C.P. I think I now prefer this to Chef Mickey's - i spotted the hidden Mickey :laughing:
I think you should have got a little closer to the Dream.........................Like ON BOARD !!!!!!! :rotfl:
Some more nice pics of castle :goodvibes

What hidden Mickey?

Dream (fingers crossed) will be next year

Thanks to your report Nigel that we went to Boggy Creek

What hidden Mickey?

Dream (fingers crossed) will be next year

Thanks to your report Nigel that we went to Boggy Creek

This one:rotfl:

P1020532.jpg

Had a great time at the MVMCP we were there until 11.30 p.m. and had hot chocolate, cookies, apple slices and apple juice. We also ate earlier at Caseys, havent had a hot dog from there for years.

The parade is really good for this party and also the fireworks. We watched the second parade as there was less people then, the same as on MNSSHP night.

Will post pictures later

Today is our last full day so we are going back to Epcot and probably Animal Kingdom as well. Cant believe how quickly this holiday as gone.

Kevin didnt feel too well this morning so we didn't go out until around lunchtime. We went to Epcot but didn't stay long as soaring was 70 minutes and fast pass was 6pm:scared1:

We then went for a swim at our pool at SSR and will be going to Tep Eneddo tonight as we like this food. We also went to walmart to get an extra case as we can't get it all in we got a good holdall on wheels for 14 dollars and will check in online tonight and pay for an extra bag:thumbsup2

Last day today:eek:

Last nights meal at Tep Ennedo was nice but the interaction with the chef was not as good.

Going to Animal Kingdom this morning and then MK just after lunch and then DTD before setting off to the airport:scared1:

Big part of me doesnt want to go home but I also want to go home to see my dogs who I have been missing, although seeing them on Skype with DD during this trip has been good.

I think there is free internet at the airport so will update there if I can. Otherwise will update when I get home:cool1::cool1:

In the airport now and just want to go home now hate being at this airport as it is depressing

Had a good morning although stressed before we got to a park as shifting stuff around cases. We went AK first and went to camp mickey and Minnie and saw lots of characters will post photos when I get home. We then ate at yak and. Yeti but didn't enjoy this meal as much as the last one maybe because I knew it was my last in Disney :confused:

We then went to MK which is our traditional last park. We went round on the train and then just. Went down main street using our last snack credits and then saw Pinochio so had to have a photo. We came out of the park around 2 and went back to SSR to get our cold stuff and then quickly went to Florida mall for a iTunes card and I was going to buy some perfume but didnt might buy in duty free if they have it, although I don't find this DF very good.

Will either update at the gate or when I get home. Thanks for all the replies. :thumbsup2

I'm late to the farewell party :guilty: After frustration with a constantly crashing browser last night I didn't get on here for your updates. Can't believe you're coming home already!!

Hope you have a safe flight and get some sleep on the way home :goodvibes

I'm late to the farewell party :guilty: After frustration with a constantly crashing browser last night I didn't get on here for your updates. Can't believe you're coming home already!!

Hope you have a safe flight and get some sleep on the way home :goodvibes

I know think I have the Disney depression already :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter