"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 8/5/10

It's the Day Before Friday!! :dance3:

Dusting Blythe :tink:

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

DIS/FB :surfweb:

Water plants should be here... But the rain was falling pretty good last night...

:laundy:

Pack for Beach

Make Chicken wings

Swish and Swipe

Work at 3p

Have a Great Day everyone!!

I wanna pack for the beach!

Have a great time!

Today

Scrub crockpot
Laundry
Little Gym 9:15
PU wine for Friends Gallery Opening
Horseback riding
clip horse
fly zone - cobwebs at entry

Good Morning, Everyone!

Dust for Baby Blythe - Christie's neighbors - Lisa's friend - and my friends:(
The bad news keeps piling on - Yesterday another internet friend announced probable cancer :(

Today, I WISH - I was packing for the beach, too. You sure get to go there often, Deb! Can you say GREEN with envy?

Today, I will
coffee/computer (In progress)
gym and pool - no shoulder exercises
breakfast
find something constructive to do inside
lunch
nap
prepare supper
stamp club tonight WooHOO!
home
computer
crash.

Happy Day, all!

Good morning!! It's THURSDAY. . .my favorite day of the week!! Woohoooo!! Tomorrow is the first day of school, so today should be eventful at work!

Deb, have fun packing for the beach!!
TRM--have fun @ Little Gym!
Linda--Stamp club? Sounds awesome!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Shower & Get ready
4. DS's stuff together
5. Dust living room
6. Fix card for NICU nurses
7. DS up
8. DS to mom's
9. Work
10. Pick up DS
11. Stop @ Walmart? Not sure if I need to do this.
12. Laundry, laundry, laundry

13. Work on swap group
14. Chicken for dinner
15. Go to sleep sort of early!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Thursday...Last day of my days off without Morgan. No more camp after tomorrow.

I feel like baking, so I think I'll make some zucchini bread. Have a couple calls to make, bills to pay, the usual.

Supposed to be hot again, stay cool, my friends!

morning all

yep another hot one here too. Not looking forward to working in a kitchen in this heat.

prayers and Dust for Blythe, Lisa & Lindas friends and all those in need.

have to
get L up (behavior is a bit better till he gets tired but what 12 yr old wants to admit that!!)
get him to swim and me to work remember to take other car as truck has an apt. (pray it passes inspection I'm fairly sure brake pads are close to needing replacement)
stop at veggie place and grocery store in town (small places)
home
if truck back finish cleaning it out then it HAS to meet that shop vac today
figure out which cooler I'm taking
figure out dry food
figure what L needs for state meet on top of everything else I have to pack.
dinner? chicken he didn't do????
crash!!!!!

have a great day all

Good Morning!!!:goodvibes

Pixie dust and :hug: for everyone who needs it!

Not much on my list for today:

Laundry
Work
Laundry
Clean
Dinner - steak & gravy
crash

I'm looking forward to tomorrow where I only have to work until noon!!!! I'm used to those nice little 4 hour shifts and only a couple days a week. These long shifts everyday are rough! Next week is going to be another week of long shifts and working everyday. Oh well, I'll get a really nice paycheck!:thumbsup2

Morning ladies!
I'd love to be packing for the beach! Have fun Deb!

Well working today. Bubba is back to camp.
Same old same old.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Good Morning!

Have fun at the Beach Debbie!
Prayers for the many friends that need them!

Today:
decide on painting- we are trying to decide on Kincade newest one in the Disney collection- both size and type to get before we leave
DHS- buy painting if we make a decision
maybe ride something- depends on how busy- we were there yesterday and got in lots of rides (thanks to AWM GAD fastpasses and a friends fastpasses)
pick up cupcakes at the bakery for later
afternoon here at resort
dinner with AWM and family- we are ordering pizza
dessert at Beaches and Cream with another friend
water aerobics (I am trying not to gain weight while here)
return movies before noon

Rebecca

I'm lucky that we are only 1hr 45min from the Delaware beach where we go. :goodvibes We have a seasonal site at a campground. DH gets to go down much more than I do, but he is also into off shore fishing.

In Delaware you go to the "beach", it means the destination. Being a Jersey Girl, that was hard for me to figure out when I first moved here. Jersey you go to the "shore." The beach is where the sand is. :confused3 Just one of those weird local "word" things I guess.

Yup - we grew up going to the shore, too!

Slept awful - hot and restless. DH thought it would be a good idea to turn off the AC last night - "it is the same temp inside as outside" - ummmm... NO it isn't! Of course, he slept like a log. :headache: I think I may have gotten too much sun yesterday while out running around. DD (and friends!) had a glorious day, though. Got some awesome/enormous new Disney Jibbitz at the Crocs store!

Final prep for 90th birthday party (finally!)
Need to schedule another vision test - doc called last night. I "didn't do well" on the test the other day. So need to repeat it in two months before panicking. Sigh.
Clean scrap desk
Bake cheese bread and banana bread
Get DD to volunteer job

Dinner - maybe Captain Crunch chicken? We'll see...

Thinking of Linda, Christy, Blythe, and our little extended DIS family! Hey, DIT, did the root canal take care of everything for you? No more pain?

to do:

stay inside cause it is NASTY out there
Finish clearing dining table
dishes
laundry
swap swap swap - Table is cleared and I can spread out.
Get DS9 at soccer camp at 12.
Lunch
dinner

read
bed

No wedding stuff to do today!! :woohoo: I'm taking the day off, we are ahead of schedule.
Just need to make:
4 more arrangements(8 are done)
7 boutonnieres
3 corsages
print the tops for the tins

Holly - glad Bubba is back at camp.

BAMB - yay for being ahead

MM - BOO for check engine lights. I hope its nothing serious.

VENT -------------------->:rolleyes:

my mil just came to see me at work to drop off clothes that she bought for bubba for back to school.
ok very nice of her.

so i show her my screen saver on my computer is a pic of the three of us that was taken at the wilderness lodge. we did the photo shoot. i happen to LOVE the pic of us. we are standing on each side of the tree with bubba in the front.
her reply.....

God Holl you look so fat in the picture? what's the matter with your face? you look all swoolen!

What are you flippin' kiddin' me?
i said- well i am fat. whatda want? its me. its who i am.

took the wind right out of my sail.
:sad2:

vent over........

Are you kidding me? Some people are complete idiots! I can't type what I'm really thinking, but I bet you can read my mind.

Okay, lots done...The meatballs and sauce are in the crock pot for meatball subs tonight, laundry from Tuesday is folded and put away, zucchini bread is in the oven (oh my, it smells heavenly), dishes are done from baking and cleaning out the fridge, floors are vacuumed, I've scaled paper mountain and paid bills, and even cleaned out my purse. I think I deserve a nap!

Oh, and Morgan's passport came today!

did i look that fat in those pictures???? tell me the truth jennifer!

I'm so glad Morgans passport came. Cross that off your list.

did i look that fat in those pictures???? tell me the truth jennifer!

I'm so glad Morgans passport came. Cross that off your list.

No, you did not look fat in those pictures. You looked like you. You are you and that's all there is to it!

i think she still sees me as the holly that first came to their house when i was 13! i'm by no means skinny minny -(although i was in high school- but how many years ago was that? way too many to mention) but did you have to tell me how fat i look? and i loved those pics. now i'll change my screen saver to just be a pic of bubba. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter