• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/24/10

That sounds like a great project! Can't wait to hear how it went.!
he said it was fun. He had lunch with Patrice Wood. Channel 10 anchor lady.
And the director of dcyf. Gotta love bubba hob knobin' with the important peeps!! It was not on tonight so they probably taped it today and will be on next week. It is such a great cause.

I'd love to see that countdown calendar! Just saying....

We've had some rain everyday for awhile now. It's usually an afternoon storm. Our grass is very green!!:goodvibes But, all that rain makes it very very very humid.

Holly, that sounds like a great project for a good cause. I'm glad Bubba had fun!

Lisa, I hope the rain let up and that you and Sleeping Beauty had a good time at Epcot. I can't wait to meet you in 2 days!!!!!

Jennifer, I leave on Thursday and I can't wait. I'm so excited!!!! This will be my first time meeting any of y'all!!:banana:

great job bubba!!!!!!
Jennifer would love to see the calendar too
Stephanie have a great time. You'll just LOVE Lisa
TRM it will all work out. hang in there

Well the boys rooms are checked off my list. then L decided he wants to rearrange :confused3:rolleyes::sick: ugh and double ugh even under the beds
All the laundry is done except for the 3 beds (L has bunks) but E's is started blankets and comforter is done.

Onto the bathroom cabinets and top of the dryer. and tonight I'm designing a kitchen cupboard for dad to build.
after that it is the rest of the kitchen and table
living room
once all of that is done encluding the vacing I'm shark steam mopping the first floor and dragging the living room carpet onto the porch to little green machine it.

Great picture, Deb!!

Linda - prayers and pixie dust for your friends!

Lisa - sorry it's raining there, but congrats on DVC!!

Stephanie have a great time. You'll just LOVE Lisa
TRM it will all work out. hang in there

awwwww. When it comes to scrapping a good time is guaranteed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter