• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/21/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 8/21/10

It's The Weekend!!!

I'm headed to the beach! Hope everyone has a great one! See you Monday!

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Feed Pups

DIS/FB :surfweb:

Drive to beach
not-tagged-smiley-10774.gif

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Have fun Deb!

Well what's on my list for today? Let's see....

Laundry
run to Different scout store. Ours was out of everything
work on abc swap
menu plan for the week
go find a planner to get ready for school
walk. - trying to stick to it.- I bought new sneakers and my legs are killing me. I am sooooo out of shape. Goodness.
Try to convince mr Crockett to pit my ceiling fans up. And to get some plans going on my attic project. I see an argument in my future! ;)

ok that'll get me going.

Oh and bubba has game night at a friends tonight. What can I make for a bunch on 8 year olds?
Any ideas?

Happy Weekend!!!

actually slept in until 7:30!! that's pretty great for me!!

:surfweb:

nail appt
take DD to get new glasses (prescription a bit stronger + she's grown a LOT over the last year, her glasses are a bit small on her face)
return to best buy
go to bed bath and beyond (20% off of EVERYTHING coupon) since we are still decorating our new condo, just might find a little treasure!
food shopping
french dip for dinner
movie night w/popcorn::

hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Lisa:flower3:

Not much going on here today. I went and did a little paper shopping at Jo's for 5/$1 Core'Dinations papers and my 10% off coupon.

We went to my sister's to hang at the pool. A family get-together of sorts. Got to hang with Sophie and the rest of the fam.

Now we're home...Morgan is in bed, I'm on the Dis and watching Harry Potter, coffee with my BFF is planned for the am, life is good...

Good day here. I had a nice visit with my family this morning, then got them off and out the door at a reasonable hour. Then headed out on a scrap store adventure with a friend to two stores a couple hours away. Really nice stores - I picked up some stuff I hadn't seen before, but didn't to too much damage to the pocketbook. Hit way too much traffic on the Pike for a Saturday afternoon, so we made it to the 2nd store just 10 minutes before it closed, but the lady was nice enough to stay an extra 20 minutes to let us shop, then wanted to drive us to the highway and make sure we were all set (we had a GPS and my friend knew what she was doing anyway, but she was really sweet!) Then back in time to meet the hubby for our standing Saturday night date during his supper break. Good day!

My Saturday to do list:

make party favor boxes for MomE's luncheon
pharmacy to pick up prescriptions
add last minute things into the suitcase
MomE's birthday luncheon
help friend get boxes for her move

Then back in time to meet the hubby for our standing Saturday night date during his supper break. Good day!

NEE - can I just tell you how much I loved this part of your post! :love:
I love that you have a standing date!!

Thanks, Holly! It's just under 2 hours, and nothing fancy (quick dinner and walk down the beach), but our schedules are so crazy that if we have a time that always works for both of us, we grab it. It'll be 2 more weeks of Saturday nights, then it will be Sunday nights for the fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter