• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/19/10

it was a lot of fun, go to savorseattletours.com, I think they have three different tours! if you have any questions let me know....BTW we live in Everett.

I thought you may be close. ;) but didnt want to ask. Kinda weird. haha. There are some get scrapbook stores in Tacoma now, if your ever that way.

I thought you may be close. ;) but didnt want to ask. Kinda weird. haha. There are some get scrapbook stores in Tacoma now, if your ever that way.

We do get to Tacoma, Rochester and Olympia as we have family in all three places.....I will eventually get to a scrap store, but I have to start scrapping again first and have a boat load of stuff already, have promised myself to use up most of what I have first!

question, how was WDW in April? we are going next year the first week of April, I know the crowds will be big, how was the weather?

We do get to Tacoma, Rochester and Olympia as we have family in all three places.....I will eventually get to a scrap store, but I have to start scrapping again first and have a boat load of stuff already, have promised myself to use up most of what I have first!

question, how was WDW in April? we are going next year the first week of April, I know the crowds will be big, how was the weather?

Its great, I like the 2nd or 3rd week due to crowds, spring breaks are usually over by that time. The weather is always pretty good. this year it did rain a little more than the time before. but it was ok. the girls still went swimming in the warm rain. And besides everyone leaves the parks when it rains. :cool1: Crowds this time werent too bad. We did wait some, but other times we didnt. it kind of came and went.

Holly
they are still home. still at "farm camp" We go back on the 30th. When's Bubba go back?

September 1st. And he is looking forward to it. He has his heart set on mrs s. But I found out through the grapevine that he has another teacher. A really good teacher. So I'm glad! I have not shared this news with him yet because I don't have the letter in hand yet, and anything can still happen at this point.

Its great, I like the 2nd or 3rd week due to crowds, spring breaks are usually over by that time. The weather is always pretty good. this year it did rain a little more than the time before. but it was ok. the girls still went swimming in the warm rain. And besides everyone leaves the parks when it rains. :cool1: Crowds this time werent too bad. We did wait some, but other times we didnt. it kind of came and went.

thanks, wse have never been in april...I know the weather changes a lot down their that time of year (we lived in W Palm Beach in 94) I don't mind the rain either! just hoping its not 85+ with 100% humidity :scared1:. hoping the crowds won't be too bad since Easter isn't until April 24th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter