• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/14/09

I have an appointment for her on August 25th. They want me to bring the sunscreen and we'll talk about the bug bites. I don't know what, if anything, they can do for those, but I want to know my options. She's pretty good about hats, but she'll probably be in the water a lot today and I'm sure her face will get a little color. It'll be okay...

Jennifer- I hope Morgan is good for the day- even outside. Allergies are no fun but better to find out as they start then having a full medical emrgency if you never find out.

Holly- Hope your day is going well and the doctor finally gives you something.

Nancy- good luck with your search

Lisa- You can make it through another week and a half- Disney is on the horizon.

Today:
children's service- done
stuff to Wee Care for tonight- done
stop by commodities and see if everything is going well- done
3 gallons of tea for tonight- done (DH did this)
3 fliers made, printed, and delivered to give out with commodities- done
tables and chairs back to church
work on swaps
package up more kits for SDV
work on collecting supplies for make and takes for SDV
print pictures for Flower and Garden festival pages
print pictures for grandma's brag book
find colors to use for baby book cuts (need to call sis for babies sex and look back at what color Buffy needed)
Wee Care open house 6-8pm

Rebecca

Jennifer, we only use water babies too. DS8 broke out in a terrible rash at WDW last trip when we used coppertone or something like that. He is allergic to lots of things, especially synthetic fabrics, temporary tattoos, and face paint.

Holly, I hope you feel better today. Try to rest when you can so you don't get even more sick! And yes I'm getting excited but frustrated with making sure I have everything done, getting the house clean, potty training (guess who decided to wear panties today?!), etc etc etc....

Deb, come balance my checkbook!! I haven't done it in about 3 months. For shame, I know! And work out for me too, I have zero motivation!!! Although there is a girl on 2peas who did that medifast meal plan, dropped 100 pounds since January! I'd love to do that, I don't need to lose 100 but wow, the quickness is more my speed.

Brooke, enjoy the cabin!

Christy, hope dad has fun with his friend.

Nan, :faint: nuf said!

Steph, I have 6 loads of laundry waiting for you! :rotfl2:

YAY Z2H!!!! I saw 8 am but chose to ignore it, I got up at 11, but I have a good excuse. A migraine took me out at 11pm last night and at 7,8, 9, and 10am it was still lingering. However it is starting to come back. ERGH!

Lisa, :hug: I'm home most of today and all of tomorrow if you need a break.

HEY TB!!! Long time no see! How are you feeling?

Hi ASH!!!!!! Ignore the Garage, that's DH's job!

Hey Rebecca, we are almost to single digits!!! I'm soooo excited! When are you coming in?

OK, I think that's everyone. New post for my list! LOL

OK my must do's for today:

Errands:
Head to Woodstock to get Mini parts.
Walmart to fix DS7's glasses, again....
storage unit - taking out 2 toy cubbies and a bookcase out of the boys room

Home:
Fix DH's Mini, the clutch went along with the master cylinder.
dishes
laundry - 5 loads down 6 to go
cut and iron on t-shirt transfers
grocery list (still haven't done this)

Clean:
living room
straighten up bathroom - trying to keep it clean
kitchen - gotta clean off the counter by the back door and get all the tools out

Scrap:
tags for Lilo pages
Gen Disney Swap (may need to buy more paper)
"U" page - not even remotely happy with this page so I'm thinking of redoing it but everything is already cut. :furious:
Print and cut SDV labels

Hey Rebecca, we are almost to single digits!!! I'm soooo excited! When are you coming in?

OK, I think that's everyone. New post for my list! LOL

I am coming in on Friday- we didn't get the hotel until then. I suspect I will be there and checked in by 9am when I can get into the crop room. I just have to get up by 6 to do that and I do almost daily. When do you start cropping?

What color did you want the baby words in?

Rebecca

I am coming in on Friday- we didn't get the hotel until then. I suspect I will be there and checked in by 9am when I can get into the crop room. I just have to get up by 6 to do that and I do almost daily. When do you start cropping?

What color did you want the baby words in?

Rebecca

Ack, completely forgot about the baby words! LOL ETA: I think I'm going to do 8x8.

Any shade of pinks and white would be fine, let me know how much I owe you. Or if there is something at SDV you want, let me know.

We start scrapping Friday morning too. Lisa gets to FL on Tues but is staying overnight off site, then I arrive on Wed and we are staying at the Poly one night. Then switching over to CR on Thursday.

We should be in the crop room by the time you get there.

Ack, completely forgot about the baby words! LOL ETA: I think I'm going to do 8x8.

Any shade of pinks and white would be fine, let me know how much I owe you. Or if there is something at SDV you want, let me know.

I used a basic pink for the words and a pink with various shades of pink and purple dots for the backgrounds. Both were in value packs that I got from Big Lots at different times. I think it might be 10-15 cents in paper. I will happily give it to you.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter