• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/13/09

OK it's official we all need a mandatory trip to Disney, NOW!!!!!! That's an order!

So load em' up and move em' out. Let's go ladies, hup - 2- 3- 4.

I don't know what I've been told

Disney's where I gotta go.......

sound off

1 2

sound off

1 2 3 4

Don't you have one in 13 days? :goodvibes Are you packed yet?

Buffy has no need to pack cause Holly and I are in her suitcases. 1 of Lisa's suitcases is reserved for Bubba cause he needs some fun time with his mom.

I just finshed putting away the books from the sale and the dolly tire decided to go flat just before I needed it for trips to the shed so mom and I carried them!!! but it is done till may 2010 and I'm done for the day. I'm so ready to fall into the bathtub but I HAVE to do laundry and empty out the truck.

Jennifer I believe that the mom's (lisa and buffy) are going I'm sure we can get you one of their's. They have no need for cloths and since they probably send all their tools there is plenty of room for us.

Oh, and wait a minute, isn't a prescription a "note?" WTH are they talking about? I hate insurance companies!

OK, the story continues. I had called in for the refills, as I have done many times before without a problem. My DS21 gets sick if he takes the meds the way they are prescribed...so they gave him a lower does, and more pills... never a problem...till now.

The boys had to both go to the DR today so he could see them, AND then write a new script for a different drug, in hopes that the insurance co will let it through...

I'm just so ticked off about it. If a doc writes a script, shouldn't the insurance co just pay? Anyway, according to the doc, they are over it all anyway, scripts are for "next time"...

That's so frustrating Debbie! Good grief!

So apparently I need a new vacuum. My little vacuum isn't going to make it on all the carpet. The last house had hardwoods. :crazy2:

I would so love to replace my carpet with hardwood!

Deb that is just awful. i know my insurance won't cover my thyroid script and one of bubbas asthma med. it just stinks.

Ash- we have hardwoods and only one rug in the living room that we are in the process of re-doing. so the rug will be going. want my vacuum?

Ash- we have hardwoods and only one rug in the living room that we are in the process of re-doing. so the rug will be going. want my vacuum?
Yep, I'll be right over to get it! :lmao: Wouldn't that be great if I could just trot on over?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter