• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/13/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
I'm late...
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: One load of laundry each day :laundy:

~The Daily Grind~ 8/13/09

It's The Day Before Friday!!

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Pack a breakfast and lunch for work

Work till 3p

Tan

Swish and swipe

:laundy:

Dinner...:confused3

Have a Great Day! :teeth:

Mornin'!!! :)

Lots of my list today..but the majority of it is cuts on the cricut and assembling those pieces...

up
make lunches
DS8 up/dressed/breakfast/teeth
bus
empty dishwasher

older kids up/dressed/breakfast/teeth
bus

cut stars
cut locker
cut TV
cut bus
cut titles for 2~ 365 pages

pull papers for kit pages below
kit pages for 4-H this year
kit pages for mini 4-H from PJ's first year (9 years ago)
kit pages from DS13's Little Mister contest at the fair (what a ham!)
cut dates 1993- 2006
pick up kdg child @ 10:30am
finish assembling what hasn't been completed from above
work on scrap challenge
lunch
pick up DD @ 5pm from XC
DS13 to soccer @ 5:45pm
DS8 to football @ 6pm
dinner
bedtime routines
Friday's list

Good morning... as you can tell, I failed at "Bed early" on yesterday's list.

Today's list:

-Up early-ish (trying for 8 again)So.... 10... is... close?
-Breakfast (do we have any food yet?)
-Call to order cake for 1900 Park Fare while we're in Disney
-Scrapping - gotta get moving on swaps before I leave!!!!
-At some point, sign up for Lyric Swap
-Get superpack of AA batteries from BJ's for camera, which eats them up like crazy
-Go to little brother's play
-More scrapping
-Read book I didn't finish yesterday
-Sleep at decent hour (pleaseee?)

morning! i'm up! and its 4:30 am.

i'm so sick right now. i can't sleep. the pain is just something. i did call the dr and she (who ever she is-not the dr!) said they would only give me something stronger than vicodin. and i don't want that. i can't take them why would i want something stronger.
i work in a very small 2 girl credit union. and she called yesterday and told me that her grandfather died. OH NO! and she has to go the the services. which means i HAVE to go to work! oh gosh. how am i ever going to be able to do that? i can't do the FMAL because it's only the two of us. and it's not fair to her that i'm not there so she would not be able to go. why is all of this happening to me? *sigh*
bubba only has 2 more days of camp.
dh is on vacation next week and we have to take separate vacations, because there is 2 weeks before school starts and no camp. so he's taking next week and i have to take the following.
i feel like i want to puke right now.
i'm tired but can't sleep.
now i'm just rambling.

have a great thursday everyone.

So, yesterday, both of the boys need meds...and guess what...they can't get them the day they need them because the STUPID INSURANCE COMPANY says that the Dr has to send a letter saying why the meds are needed! ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME? If they didn't need the meds, why would he write the script in the first place...huh? It's totally insane that the insurance company can dictate this, and delay meds to my kids. I wish I knew who to complain to about this! I'm outraged!!

Hi Holly :wave2:

I can't believe there isn't an anti-viral they can give you to lessen the pain and length of the outbreak. Vic isn't going to help if it makes you sick either. You must be so frustrated!

I understand what you are saying about work. So you have a week off after next week then? Well, at least that's something... Hope you feel better as the day goes on :hug:

Hi Deb!

yes i do have the week after next off. hopefully i'll be feeling better and bubba and i can go do some fun stuff!

have a great day!

Good morning, everyone! I missed the alarm, so I feel like I'm running behind! But, it's THURSDAY!! Woohoo!!

Holly--:hug: to you, honey!! I can't believe they can't find something for you to take to lower the pain! That's awful!! Hang in there, and txt me if you need someone to talk/vent to!!!

Deb--ok, that insurance thing would make me furious!! I would raise some heck over that one!

Work is still crazy, so I've been slacking on home stuff--just too tired when I get home! Gotta fix that next week, but for right now, it is what it is!!

Here's my list for today;

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Clean off dining table
4. DS up
5. DS to mom's
6. Work

7. Take $ to my dad
8. Pick up DS
9. Pack for cabin
10. Pack scrapping stuff & cards for cabin
11. Fold laundry (probably have to do this before #9 since we won't have any clothes to take!!)
12. Update P365 journaling in computer so I can work on it
13. P365 pic
14. Frozen meals for dinner

15. Walk with DS
16. Go to sleep sort of early!!

Everyone have a wonderful Thursday! Hang on, Friday's coming!!

Good morning

Holly- I am so sorry you are in pain- I had a friend get shingles in college and she ended u having to go home and withdraw from the semester.

Today:
Bible study
take picture of clean scrap room
work on pulling things out for sdv and kit pages
work on pulling things for SDV make and takes
figure out what tools I am going to take/how I will layout my space and then pack that stuff
dinner????
memorial service- find out time (D is doing it)
exercise

Rebecca

Holly, big :hug:. I hope you get to feeling better quickly. Maybe call the doctor's office again and make them let you talk to the doctor to see if there is anything else they can give you to help you out. The other gal sure wasn't very helpful. Hang in there sweetie.

Debbie, that's ridiculous that they won't fill a prescription from the doctor without a letter from the doctor??? I hope your boys get their meds soon.

I'm going to try to have another scrapping day because I need to work on swaps and I just want to play with paper. I did work on swaps yesterday, but I didn't make much progress. It took me all morning to create 1 page and all afternoon to do a 2nd one. I've got to get faster!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Hey SIOH~
after much deliberation and our txting the other day, I have a request..
Will you change my schedule?
I'd like to take Biology instead of gym..and don't make me get on facebook to complain! :lmao:

:hug:
sure hope you feel better soon Holly....

Debbie: Are you friggin' serious? That is just nuts.. seems like your insurance company needs is already doing what most (some) Americans fear can happen... :(

Holly! I'm so sorry you're not feeling well, and I hope the doctor's office can give you something to help.

Well, day whatever of boil water and I hear on the news that we have NO RUNNING WATER? Are you kidding me? Seriously, no running water? *** am I supposed to do? I can't do dishes, I can't do laundry, I can't shower, I can't freakin' flush the toilet! Holy crap, this is just getting worse and worse! And, and, get this, there's no information on the local cable channel, no updated info on the websites, no reverse 911 call, no NOTHING! And, they had the audacity to give me crap for asking for a second 24-pack of water yesterday! OMG, some heads better freakin' roll over this one.

Whew, I feel a bit better. Luckily, Morgan and I were planning a stay at home day, I need to work on swaps and it's not nice, weather-wise. If I go out, it will be to go to Joann's, and that's it!

Hope everyone has a great day, at least better than me!

Holly, I hope you can get some relief some way, somehow. :hug: Text me if you need me, I'm just unpacking these darn boxes.

Deb, that. is. ridiculous. Period.

Hey SIOH~
after much deliberation and our txting the other day, I have a request..
Will you change my schedule?
I'd like to take Biology instead of gym..and don't make me get on facebook to complain! :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

Ok, so the list is pretty much the same...
coffee
coffee
make bed
make DD's lunch

take DD to Club H2O
home

unpack
unpack

put together the kids bathroom
straighten front room
vacuum front room

sweep front porch
pick up DD
home
grocery

unpack
sweep floors
vacuum family room
vacuum kids rooms
clean the kids bathroom
have DD clean pigs cage
laundry
vacuum play room
find the bar
friends over.....

Holly! I'm so sorry you're not feeling well, and I hope the doctor's office can give you something to help.

Well, day whatever of boil water and I hear on the news that we have NO RUNNING WATER? Are you kidding me? Seriously, no running water? *** am I supposed to do? I can't do dishes, I can't do laundry, I can't shower, I can't freakin' flush the toilet! Holy crap, this is just getting worse and worse! And, and, get this, there's no information on the local cable channel, no updated info on the websites, no reverse 911 call, no NOTHING! And, they had the audacity to give me crap for asking for a second 24-pack of water yesterday! OMG, some heads better freakin' roll over this one.

Whew, I feel a bit better. Luckily, Morgan and I were planning a stay at home day, I need to work on swaps and it's not nice, weather-wise. If I go out, it will be to go to Joann's, and that's it!

Hope everyone has a great day, at least better than me!

Yeesh - I can't believe that. That's gross - I remember I had to go without running water at camp for a week and a half, and that was disgusting.. everyone else had it, just not us. That must be how you feel.

I haven't been watching the news, but at least you're getting your information in some way, even if the people responsible aren't stepping up to the plate. Imagine other people who may not know exactly what's going on... :sick:

My sister called this morning, apparently there was a water main break (on her town line, she lives in the next town over). I have water, thankfully, and Z2H is right, thank goodness I *do* know what is going on and thank goodness there is nothing we planned to do today.

Morning All!!

Deb - ridiculous! Is it a generic vs. brand name problem? Complain to your states Insurance Commish - I know in CA the complaint forms are online and your Drs office may keep a few on file.

Today:

COFFEE
Laundry - sheets are in!!
Run Dishwasher
Take DD and DNiece to barn for riding lessons
PU neighbors County Fair 4h forms
Drop off all 4H forms at County office
Lunch
Itemization report - gotta do this
Pay bills

Question - planning a trip to Disneyland. Want to go in October for Halloween Party - but will also be in San Diego 11/6 for Family Reunion - thinking I should just go to Disney on 11/2 and stay the week - rather than drive down twice - Its about 5 hours. I will miss the Halloween Party but maybe some of the decorations might still be up.....right???

OK it's official we all need a mandatory trip to Disney, NOW!!!!!! That's an order!

So load em' up and move em' out. Let's go ladies, hup - 2- 3- 4.

I don't know what I've been told

Disney's where I gotta go.......

sound off

1 2

sound off

1 2 3 4

My to do list

Chores:
laundry 2 loads done!
bathroom
kitchen

do's:
print T-shirt image x 8
cut t-shirt images
grocery list
print flutter-bys - 5
print SDV labels - 12
print Lilo images - 12
finish Lilo pages
Work on "U" pages - 13
Work on WDW general pages - 5? or 4? Don't remember, check thread
continue on gathering supplies for WDW and kids school pics

errands:
MWR to get mom a ticket for WDW
grocery store - forgot hamburger yesterday for the sauce

Dinner:
spaghetti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter