• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/12/10

Jennifer - Sarah was in bed early and I don't expect to see her anytime soon. They had such a great time:goodvibes

Play with Happy Hauntings with the Bean

Morgan was in bed at her regular time but did sleep a bit later than usual. They did have a great time. Thank you, again.

How did playing with HH go?

Been a crazy one around here, a babysit kid came to the house this morning with an infestation in her hair....I immediately called her dad to come pick her up and have been stripping beds and cleaning like a mad woman for the past 2 hours. Didn't see anything on the boys thank goodness, but I have to make sure there's none in the house. Ah-the joys of having an in-home daycare!:headache: Sorry-needed to vent a little...

OMG! Did they not brush the girl's hair this morning? How could the not notice that? (It's making me itch, just to think about it).

Can I join!?

Welcome!

DB, that is just nasty. Makes my head just thinking of it.
SDS, welcome aboard. :)

My Thursday to do list:

Feed cats
put a load of laundry away
Put a load of colored clothes into the wash, another load into the dryer
Fold two loads, who wears all these clothes??
Sign permission slip for DD's field trip
Clean up kitchen
Get DD up and ready for school
Work
Call Mom
Call WDW on room
Balance checkbook
clean cats stinky pete boxes
oversee tubby time
check ebay watch list

Anyone interested in an 18yr old boy? No drive and no ambition?

I've about had it! :headache:

sure Deb send him up we've moved on to firewwood 6 cords for the house 30 for the sugarhouse and 3 more to sell to a cousin on the island. So after almost 40 cords of wood bet I'll have him wiped into shape or you'll seem like the best mom in the world and he'll come running home.

Course my 12 year old got a lesson from his father today for being a bumm He ended up with extra house chores cause he mouthed off. glad I was at work for that part of the day I just got the after math.

I'm now working on chore lists for them. I've had it with the sit on the couch and watch tv.

Anyone interested in an 18yr old boy? No drive and no ambition?

I've about had it! :headache:

Drat! I thought I had keep my stepsons away from your DS!.... I know your pain!!!! :hug: We've been dealing w/ the same stuff here... Although our 19yo thinks he knows more than the rest of us.. I'm looking forward to his reality check when he is 3 hours away and has to be in the real world of college life and the fact that hopefully he realizes his parents and stepmom really aren't as dumb as he thinks we are.. (we've been there, done that and then some!)

Drat! I thought I had keep my stepsons away from your DS!.... I know your pain!!!! :hug: We've been dealing w/ the same stuff here... Although our 19yo thinks he knows more than the rest of us.. I'm looking forward to his reality check when he is 3 hours away and has to be in the real world of college life and the fact that hopefully he realizes his parents and stepmom really aren't as dumb as he thinks we are.. (we've been there, done that and then some!)

Yeah Nan, It's just that I know NOTHING about life...

So, he thinks full time minimum wage, no college will get him through life...and how mean am I to make him go to community college? Get real buddy! Are you kidding me? Try to make your car insurance on the car that dad and I let you drive, and buy food...never mind rent... health insurance...

Reality check?

Christy he prob would do well helping out. He tries hard for others...just not for me or himself!

Good luck with the chore list...

Debbie,

I think it's time for you to give him the bill of his costs..
charge him rent for his room, rental for the car, insurance (car & health), no more free home utilities...bill those bad boys too.....and tell him he needs to figure out how his minimum wage job is going to cover it..... We did that with PJ..and boy does she do what we say now.....(we still have our moments but once she saw her car insurance bill..she hushed!).... If he doesn't go to college doesn't he come of your insurance in the next few months? I know we just have to prove that DsS19 was enrolled in college to keep him on our policy...

I'm sorry you are dealing with this... the kids just think they are invincible (sp) at this age and know everything.. makes you want to blare that country song... "back when I knew it all"....

Montgomery Gentry Lyrics – Back When I Knew It All

At the ripe old age of nineteen
I bought a short bed pick up chicks machine
life ran on beer and gasoline
a half a lap ahead of the law
I had a fake I’d that got me into tuffies
love was a word i used to get lucky
was a big time spender with that plastic money
back when I knew it all

ch … back when the world was flat and mama and daddy didn’t have a clue
that was back …
back when a pitcher of beer and a couple shots made me bulletproof
back when god was a name I used in vain to get a point across when
I got ticked off
lord I’m learning so much more …… than back when i knew it all

I found out credit cards don’t mean you’re rich
and beer and gasoline don’t mix
yeach step side trucks can’t jump a ditch
and those big house rooms sure are small
I’ve learned that love is a woman that will settle you down
a Sunday sermon can turn life around
Man I can’t believe all the answers I’ve found
since .. back when I knew it all

ch

br … I’ve done some growing up
and I’m still growing up
so I know I’ll never be as smart as i once was
that was back…….

ch

Back When I Knew It All Lyrics – Montgomery Gentry Song Words

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter