• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/11/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 8/11/10

It's Hump Day!!

I'm a bit confuzzeled due to having Monday off...but it is Hump Day today!

Dusting Blythe :tink: Such great news!

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Feed Pups

DIS/FB :surfweb:

Clean the dust puppies from the corners...doesn't anyone else see these things :confused3

Pack a dinner

Work at 3p

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Good morning!! YAY for halfway through the week!! It's just 51 days til Fall Break! ;)

Deb, welcome back!! I hope your trip was good!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Shower & Get Ready
4. Pack lunches
5. DS's stuff together
6. DS up
7. DS to mom's
8. Take book to mom's
9. Work
10. Pick up DS
11. Laundry, laundry, laundry
12. Spaghetti for dinner
13. Work on swaps
14. Go to sleep early!!

I've been so worn out at the end of each day that I just fall into bed!! My house isn't the cleanest right now, but I'll get it caught up this weekend (or so I keep telling myself)!! Sleep is far more important to me right now!! ;)

morning all

Deb glad to hear you had a great time at the beach
Brooke Sleep is the most important thing run down you're of no use to anyone the cleaning will wait.

Dust for Blythe and those that need it (I will try to get caught up over the next few days)

today
up UCK I want my air mattress back and the sound of the loons waking me.
work (okay if I have to)
home
empty truck
start the laundry (did the towels at camp)
put away everything
vac house
clean up Bailey's mess I'm thinking she has separation anxiety (great a dog that can't handle being alone and she has the other dog.)
figure out supper

have a great day all

Good Morning!

So happy to hear about Blythe!!!!
Joyah and Deb- good luck getting back into the swing of things.

Today:
Bible Study
Prayer group- 11 am
call Miss Irene
water aerobics
Wed night
dinner- salad stuff/chicken pot pie
clear off table
dust fan
dust dr stuff
work on swaps

Rebecca

Rebecca, how are you feeling?

I'm working today. Morgan is off in Boston with the Beans. I'll meet them over at the mall again this afternoon for the pickup. I'm sure Morgan will have woken them up way too early ;)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Mornin' all.. only 178 days of school left! LOL

Great news on Blythe!!! Welcome home baby girl!!!! Brooke, don't worry about the house.. if it gets cleaned, it gets cleaned... give Big D a dust cloth and tell him to hop to it.. he'll think it's cool to help.... For years my kids were my dusters! (I did the follow up work but they thought they were doing a big chore!)...

Today:

DS9 up & off to school
take DH to pick up site for out of state trip
back home to wake older kids
older kids up

older kids off to school
:laundy: DONE
clean up scraparea...as I'll be moving in next week to my new ROOM!! I have to move everything out next week while DH is out of state again.. then he will help me move all the big furniture in.... :yay:
go pick up elem kids from school 2pm
homework duty

go back and pick up DS14 from school (late practice due to excessive heat warning)
DD have from XC practice (praying they will run inside...but the coach doesn't think)
DD to take DS14 to practice and come back and do homework
me take and stay w/ DS9 @ football practice

DD to pick up DS14 if DS9 is not finished and I can pick him up
homework duty (older kids)
review anatomy flash cards w/ PJ (test on Friday)
bedtime routine
crash by 10pm

I am fine my appointment yesterday was a consult based on something they found during my physical- nothing that is hurting/painful but something that could be keeping me from getting pregnant that can be taken care of with a simple outpatient surgery. I had to consult with a gyn instead of my normal doctor for it.

Rebecca

Good news, Rebecca. Hope all goes well.

Today: repeat of yesterday's lists. That's what life is around here lately!
Dog to the vet for shots.
Dinner - sirloin tips on the grill

Morning!

Yay for Blythe!!!
Brooke-definately sleeping is more important than cleaning!
Rebecca-glad you got good news.

99 days till Disney!

Still getting used to the early mornings-kids did much better today, they all made the bus.

Today:
Laundry
Bank
Outside play
Pool
Lunch
Nap time
Work on swaps
Kids get home
Snack time
Homework
Dinner-chicken on the grill
No practice tonight :woohoo:
Kids in bed early
Mom in bed early :laughing:

Have a great day everyone!:)

Deb we have dust puppies, dust bunnies and dust kitties at our house!

What great news about Blythe!
Flint woke everybody up this morning at 4 am because he wanted his breakfast:confused:
Rebecca - hope your out patient does the trick:goodvibes

Kids are all up and fed - Max opted to take the day off.
By the time I got downstairs the girls had turned the back parlour into a fort and were running around with the 2 way radios wearing their mathing 3-d t-shirts and glasses:3dglasses. Now they are cleaning up before we go for brunch at the local diner.

Alright time to crack the whip ('cause I am so strick ya know;))

Happy day everyone,

Rhonda

Oh, I can't wait to hear all about the fort!

Oh yeah, I think Sarah managed to bring 85% of the contents of her bedroom down into the back parlour:confused3 Crazy kid...

Back from brunch and ACMoore. Found Happy Hauntings and got it price matched for $33.99:thumbsup2 and my order from Jo's shipped today:goodvibes The girls are getting ready for a dip in the pool and for some slush afterwards. I think I'll throw a few loads of laundry in...Max is enjoying his down day.

Well, Morgan is home from an overnight at the Beans'. She had a BALL! She and Sarah are like long-lost sisters. They "have so much in common!" She's tired, and I sure hope she acted better there than she is here! Brat!

Thanks again, Rhonda!

My Wednesday to do list:

Feed cats
Write in DD's communication book
Throw a load of colored clothes into the wash
Get DD ready for school
Meet MomE for breakfast
Appt to pick up my cpap machine, let the sleeping begin!
TJ Maxx
Work

You know what is scarier than waking up because you stopped breathing? Waking up thinking you are drowning! :scared1:

My cpap has a humidifier attached to it. The water sits on a heater to permit warm moisture in. What happens when warm water from the machine and colder air from our air conditioned room mix? Condensation. Each time I rolled over on my back it "rain" on me. :lmao:

I've already adjusted the heater plate, I'll see how things go tonight. :)

You know what is scarier than waking up because you stopped breathing? Waking up thinking you are drowning! :scared1:

My cpap has a humidifier attached to it. The water sits on a heater to permit warm moisture in. What happens when warm water from the machine and colder air from our air conditioned room mix? Condensation. Each time I rolled over on my back it "rain" on me. :lmao:

I've already adjusted the heater plate, I'll see how things go tonight. :)

We like the bedroom cold, too. I had to get rid of the humidifier on mine - it was entirely too wet for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter