• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/1/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 8/1/10

It's The Weekend...Day #2.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SIOLB!!!

My list for today:

Sleep In... ummm, yeah, that didn't happen...

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

DIS/FB :surfweb:

Water plants

Carry over from yesterday:
Defrost freezer
Take notes of contents

Swish and Swipe

Dinner- ham steaks, sweet potatoes

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Good Morning!

Today:
church
lunch out
shopping- Bed, Bath & Beyond (gifts), Target?(game for my brother's b-day- we are about 2 weeks late), groceries
work on sketch swap (trying to finish to give to AWM while we see each other at Disney)
laundry
pack
Bridal Shower- 4pm
Youth
Dinner- stir fry

Rebecca

SIOH - hope your son's b-day is great!

Another lovely day here - should have gotten the dog out to walk, but didn't...

DH is patching holes in the attic roof
Working on final plans/details for FIL's 90th birthday party
Trying to find time to work on Mickey head tie-dye shirts (like those on the DIS Arts and Crafts forum - they are cool!)
Swing by TB's?
Do returns to Kmart?
BBQ teriyaki pork for dinner
Masterpiece Mystery! on PBS :yay:
(And certain offspring REALLY need to finish up their Color Swap groups after work today...I'm just sayin'...!) popcorn::

Swing by TB's?

Should be here all day...drop by anytime.

I had a bunch of stuff on my list today, but woke up with awful back spasms so I've already dipped into the muscle relaxants and pain killers this morning. That limits my activities for the day.

Brooke have fun celebrating with your little man!:cheer2:

Make up menus and grocery list
Laundry
Make up lists for next week
Call Dsis (we are all going camping together later on this month)
Sit in gazebo and relax and make plans for Gabfest on Saturday:goodvibes

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Good morning, everyone!! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes for DS!! I can't believe he's TWO!!!

We had a great party last night--ended up being just my family b/c the IL's didn't show (yeesh), but oh well! It was a great night!!

We're back home from the cabin so the list for today is just to relax, finish laundry, get ready for the week, and let DS have a terrific day!!

Thanks for being such wonderful friends!!

Glad your family had a nice party for SIOLB!

violent-smiley-1493.gif
to your inlaws!!

Happy Birthday to SILOB! Have a great day!

Met my BFF for breakfast and gabbing (mostly about Disney, of course!) at DD. I'm selfishly soooooooooooo glad she's home!

Nothing on the agenda today. Morgan is still in her jammies. I got stuff for dinner tonight and tomorrow on the way home. I'll figure out the rest of the week on Tuesday.

Went to ACM to get carts price-matched, but they didn't have any new ones. Hello? Ah well.

Gabfest 2010! What should I bring?

Hope everyone has a super day!

Hi everyone!
Time to get back in the swing of things!

Happy birthday siolb!!

Had an awesome morning with MY bff!
It's so nice to be missed!!

My day..... Laundry laundry laundry. Trying to catch back up!

Have a great day everyone.

Gab fest--------> what should I bring????

We went to the movies this morning and saw "Charlie St. Cloud." It was quite good and Zac Efron is so cute. It was a really good role for him. Then, we went to lunch and grocery shopping. Once home again we played cards and now we're watching a movie.

Their loss Brooke. Mine live 15 minutes away and bubba is their one and only and could care less.
Sad. But true.

Famdamilies, shhhessh, Well, certainly all of SIOB DIS aunties wish him a big ole happy birthday! :)

My Sunday to do list:
Place my CM cricut cartridge order asap. :yay::yay: Arriving before my crop and SDV to I can link to my Miss GG.
:laundy:
do DD run
grocery shopping
put salmon steaks, chicken, and bacon in the smoker
Go to MomE's to help go thru stuff. DD headed to the workshop to identify what tools need to be sold, I priced stuff in the garage.
Dinner
Read the paper
Get garbage together

Happy Birthday to SIOLB!!! Was on the road to get my boys from my parents so I didn't get on her till now... Sorry to hear the in-laws didn't show up....but doesn't shock me.. my former MIL (as we don't speak now).... hasn't called or showed for things in 2 years.. Her loss not mine!

I did want to let you all know that AWM has arrived safely in WDW!!! They were dealing w/ a heck of a storm so swimming was not an option once they unpacked...

Rebecca, AWM said to tell you here scheduled has had some changes but she'd still like to meet up.... ;)

This is the week before school starts so it's time to hand over my checkbook to the school system.. Practices are in full force for all 3 kids.... 2 weeks out and eldest ss goes off to college.... so lots of changes for our little abode!

I wil call her when I get up there- we made adjustments to our schedule and didn't leave today. The storms here tonight have been awful.

Rebecca

Rebecca - be safe traveling in the weather
Happy Birthday SIOLB!!

Monday....

Laundry - towels
Dishes
Floors
Going to try to get back into the FlyZones -
Mail Color Swap :-)worship:Sorry Danica I am late)
Crop tonight??
Await County Inspector - DH says I am not allowed to talk to him :lmao:
Continue cleaning hot spots around here - going through closets, etc.
Dinner - meatloaf, green beans and mashed potatoes
Order pics online

Everyone have a good Monday

I am glad AWM made it safely. I was sorry we missed her. By one day. Bummer. I would have loved to meet her & and her family.

Nan your kids are going back to school this week?

Not this week, they start school the 10th.. official practices for all fall sports starts today.. DD is currently at cross country practice.. it started at 6:45am! She is due home anytime so we can leave to go to her orthodontia appt...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter