The daily grind 6/5

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
It’s Friday!

going to be hot and humid here next couple of days. Can feel the pressure difference already this morning in my head. Guess I’m going to have to break down and turn my ACon.

freezer was supposed to arrive today it’s leaving Chicago this morning. Don’t think it will make it lol.

get chores done before it heats up too much
Class work
Make snowman cards

have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Morning and Happy Friday!

Lisa - it is already hot, humid and miserable here. Expecting more rain and flooding as Cristobal makes it's way north. We are expected to get alot of rain as we are on the the "dirty" side of the storm.

Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
Strip bed - fresh linens
Laundry
Walk
Wish niece Happy Birthday
Pack up wedding gift to be mailed
Scrap
Dinner out

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Hope your freezer arrives Lisa..but I doubt today leaving Chicago....but hey stranger things have happened...

Becky -- sorry you are on the rainy side of that storm.. they think we will get the remnants of it next week.... but I'd rather not after the other nights storms here.. thunder and lightning was awful...shook house for hours...

Today:

scrapbook
maybe mow a bit?
finish up laundry

Have a good day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter