ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/24/10

:wizard: P&PD for those needing it.
:hug: for PO3 family

It's the Day Before Friday! I'm working today, but if all goes well, I'm leaving early, and headed for the beach. DH is already there, and we won't be back till Sunday :beach:

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Keep to my points w/ healthy carbies :teeth:

Water my plants before I leave
chores006.gif

Dinner- At the beach with DH! :goodvibes

Have a Great Day and rest of your week everyone!! :teeth:

Good morning!! Deb, sounds like you've got a great weekend planned!! YAY!!

I am supposed to do training today and tomorrow. I got an email from one of the "trainees" (makes me want to sing the Chuggington song) and she's not coming, so I just have one. Maybe I'll get to knock off early?? ;)

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate

3. Get ready
4. DS's stuff together
5. DH up--early morning meeting for him
6. DS to mom's
7. Work
8. Pick up DS
9. DS & DH to grocery store
10. Pull papers for Disney album/DS's album
11. Pack for cabin
12. Watch DVR'd show
13. Laundry
14. Go to sleep sort of early!!

I hope everyone has an awesome day!!

It's Thursday! No work for me and my kidlet is home too! We have to take my mom to a follow-up appointment at her doctor's. I have a few things to return, and I really need to bring my EHD somewhere and get it fixed so I can get to my pictures and SCAL files. My boss said we could use the pool anytime, but my sister's is closer ;)

I'm hoping to meet Holly somewhere for a chat and hugs, but I'm sure she's extremely busy helping her sister with arrangements.

Happy Birthday Pam! 29 again?!

Deb, hope you get out of there on the early side and can enjoy more time at the beach!

Brooke, work through lunch if you have to! Get out early!

I hope everyone has a good day!

morning all

boys slept in the camper last night so I got the bed to myself yipeeee! course I thought he had Bailey and he didn't so she slept on the futon in the loft and gave me VERY dirty looks this am.

Hugs for Holly and family Jennifer if you see her give her an extra big one from me please.
Pam have a great day and good luck with the lawyer! :flower3: have a supper happy birthday!
Deb have a great time at the beach
Brooke hope you get out early

my day
up early foot not too bad after home made splint contaption
gotta get L up soon has to be in the pool for 7:30
work early today and tomorrow we have extra going on
home from work
finish camper
clean kitchen and living room
order chinese food
Have dinner with Tom's Aunt Alice yesterday was her birthday :sad1: not an easy day with out her mom. Her brother kept her running till almost 8 then he had an hour drive home. today it's our turn to keep her busy.
pack cloths guess I'd better do my laundry.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning!

Deb- Have a fun weekend!
Brooke- Good luck with getting out early
Holly- Hugs and prayers for the family
Joyah- Hope your foot gets better soon
Happy Birthday Pam!!!

Today:
Bible Study/Breakfast
Dog to vet
return rental car
pick up car (repaired)
dinner?????
rest sometime in their- I am getting tired really easy with this

Rebecca

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!!!!!!!:dance3:

Deb, have an awesome weekend at the beach!!!
Brooke, I hope you can get out early.
Jenn, enjoy your day with Morgan!
Christy, I hope your foot feels better.
Rebecca, I hope you get to feeling better.
Holly, :hug: to you.
And, pixie dust for Blythe!

My day:
Laundry
Work
Laundry
Make sure I have my ducks in a row for tomorrow morning's Character Swap sign-ups
Laundry
Bills
Laundry
Dinner - ??
Laundry

Have a great day everyone!

Happy Birthday Pam :cheer2: Hope everyone gets to get off early today and enjoy the day. Going to be busy morning here, but the the afternoon I can get some work done.

take DS15 to driving
take neighbor to gym
go read driver's test to DS and other kids who need it

lunch with my boys
pick up from gym

wipe baseboards clean on main floor
wipe switch plates clean
wipe doors clean
work on quilt - must be done for shower in 2 weeks
read for Cat. cert.
dinner w/ kids since DH is having dinner with his sibs
water flowers
play :woohoo:

Have a great day everyone:hippie:

Happy Birthday Pam!!

Holly, Christy, Rhonda, :hug::hug::hug:

Need to go back to the dentist this afternoon. Having the old silver fillings that are gaping removed. :confused3 Who knew first available would be the next day? :rotfl2:
DH is working from home since this will be 3 hours and the boys cannot stay home alone that long. And they will drive the girls at the dentist bonkers with questions. :rotfl2:

Not sure what the day will bring after that.

Happy birthday Pam!!

Not sure what today will bring......

1st day of summer vacation for bubba so I'm off. Camp starts on Monday.
I actually want to crawl in a hole and bury my head.

Hope everyone has an awesome day.

DS15 just past his driver's test so now we are off to the Secretary of States office to get his permit :scared1: NOt sure I am ready to do this again :worship:

Okay- totally off topic but does anyone/their children has some synonyms for "whimpy"- mom and I are looking for a title of a book- so we would like a catchy word that means the same as whimpy.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Hello, all!

Dusting Baby Blythe! Dusting PBF DS. Dusting Christy's foot and Holly's heart.

Happy Birthday, PAM!

Pool work out. done.
Doc. done. I LIKE his scale! 2# less than the gym
lunch done
computer time in prgress
scrap
dinner
crash.

Happy Day, All!

Holly I know you'd love to crawl in a hole instead go do something fun with bubba in Dave's memory. It will make both of you feel a bit better.

Thanks for the dust for the foot still killin but no time to stop
3 loads of laundry left 1 more of dishes and a party to throw still need to vac living and dining

WDWMom :scared1::eek: not looking forward to that in our house
Ann good luck I hate dentists

This is the second child driving but I can't say it is any easier the second time around. DD has a good head, DS uh, not so much. He is much flakier than his sister. ALthough he did well driving from getting his permit to McD's for lunch and then to the gym. Area he didn't know at all. Wouldn't let him drive home with the neighbor girl in the car. No driving non-family members with a permit is a rule in our house. So he only needs to drive 1790 more driving minutes until he can take the next driving course :rotfl2:

:woohoo: For getting a permit!

Thanks Christy. I had four fillings in two teeth removed and replaced with composite fillings. A little sore from keeping my mouth open and the pressure of the drilling. No big deal. Am still numb. Have to keep the drool in check. :lmao:

Thanks for the b-day wishes, everyone! You guys are great!

Beyond wiped out - looking forward to some type of take-out dinner (a treat around here) and a relaxing night...

Holly - thinking of you and wishing I could give you a "squeeze hug" (as my DS says).

Wishy-washy
Bland
Nerdy
Weak
Tame
Dull
Spineless
Mousy - Ha, don't tell that to Mickey!

Whew, back from a whole lot of nothing. Took Mom to her doctor's appointment, went to the library, returned stuff at Jo's and Staples, never made it to Borders :( Did go to the grocery store and Walmart, where I resisted all 24 of the Cricut Lite carts. Were they $15 or $20, I'd have bought 3, but $39? No way.

Ann, wipe your chin!

:rotfl2:

I can almost drink out of a glass again.

Eldest says they call "whimpy" guys - monkeys. :confused3

Deb, enjoy the beach!!!
Christy and Rebecca, I hope you are feeling better.
PD for Blythe!

Today we were busy, busy, busy. During breakfast we decided to move beds around. Double bed in my room went into my mothers, twin beds from the girls room went up to my room, and queen bed went down into the girls room. We all love our new rooms, took showers then promptly took naps.

Cooked dinner
Walked the dog
Dis'ing

Deb, enjoy the beach!!!
Christy and Rebecca, I hope you are feeling better.
PD for Blythe!

Today we were busy, busy, busy. During breakfast we decided to move beds around. Double bed in my room went into my mothers, twin beds from the girls room went up to my room, and queen bed went down into the girls room. We all love our new rooms, took showers then promptly took naps.

Cooked dinner
Walked the dog
Dis'ing

sounds like a perfectly lovely day. But where was the beach and ice cream in all this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter