~The Daily Grind~ 6/22/10

Good Afternoon-

Sounds like a busy day for lots.

I headed to the doctor first thing this morning- took most of the morning- I have an upper respatory infection leaning toward bronchitus- so I have some medicine to pick up this afternoon.

get quotes from 2 more companies about water softeners/organic removers
rest in sunshine (trying to dry out chest)
check with DH about which day to try and see Buffy and Nancy next week
dinner-????

Rebecca

Pam, I hope your DS has a great last day of school

Nan, I hope your trip is awesome!!!!

Rebecca, I hope you get to feeling better.

The kids are VERY happy to be home and officially on summer vacation! A good last day was had by all.

:hug:Hugs to all

PBF - at least you have mostly kept your sense of humor intact!:thumbsup2
If you run out of embellishments let me know I am sure I can help you out!:cutie:

Today:

REALLY need to fold that 1 load of laundry that has somehow blossomed into 3 on my bedroom floor!

Take trash out and up to dumpster
Go pick up BEEG check from bank
Take BEEG check to County office
PICK UP BUILDING PERMIT:cool1: Having a hard time believing it might actually happen!
Get another quote for DLR trip - forgot to pay deposit last night - well that and DH said NO.:lmao: Wondering how much trouble I will be in if I book the trip.....:littleangel:
Have to finish 4H record books tonight - 1 annual project report and then the dreaded PDR and the pictures page.
DD to horse barn on way to county office
Dinner??
Begin list/packing for State 4H horse show
Paper clutter

Put Potty chart in bathroom - Little One to put stickers on and then get a prize. She was really excited for the first sticker. Then....nothing. She just does not care. :mad: Will people look at me funny if I let my DD3 run around half naked??:rolleyes1

Need to plan her 3rd Birthday Party - July in Fresno though is tough.

I'm late to the party today.
L has early swim so we have to be out the door by 7:10 and the preteen doesn't like mornings (suck it up buttercup) He's already on the poopy list so I enjoyed the nagging.

Holly thanks for asking he's been up and running all day no problems no soreness. Still chewing on the other side of his mouth though.
Nan safe travels
Rebecca feel better soon
Pam Any pubilcity that puts poor treatment of children out there brings it to light and hopefully will make it easier for someone else down the road.

Day is insanely busy and I read everyones post and litterally forgot everything so please forgive me.

I've got to get to cleaning the camper we're supposed to be off this weekend to work on a friends camp..... and she has surgery on thurs so I'm cooking and cleaning and rearranging duty.

Just reading along...

And Jennifer, what's funny is that dd11's Girl Scout troop is going to the Danvers Co Co Keys today! :) They are all so excited! Oh, and I drove by the Michael's yesterday and they have been working right along but it will be a while before it opens - maybe before summer ends? Haven't seen a projected opening date yet.

I got rear-ended yesterday by a 19 year old kid who wasn't paying attention when he was driving (yes, he admitted that to me and the police officer) so today I am off to the appraisor - I am thankful that dd & I are ok and the car is drivable as it could have been much worse....

Jill

That's funny! Did they have fun. Our girls did. I think they're going to sleep well tonight - lots of stair climbing!

Sorry about the accident, glad to hear no one was hurt.

JESW, so glad your car did its job and protected you.
Jennifer and Rebecca, hope you are feeling better.
SIOH!!!! That is WONDERFUL about Blythe!!!!!
PN96, safe travels!!

My do list:

Relaxed in the sunroom
Go to Provincetown for foot long hot dogs for lunch
went to the National Seashore Park
home for more relaxation in the sunroom :)
whoa is me, I had to do a load of laundry. :laundy:

A building permit!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
It's happening!!!!!! You must be so excited!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter