smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Stay low carbie...

Work till 3p

Water my plants
chores006.gif

15min Crap Room

Dinner- :confused3

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Back to the real world today! I haven't been to work in 2 1/2 weeks, it's gonna feel wierd! And, our a/c decided to quit working yesterday. We are dying from the heat. It would have been bad enough normally, but after those cool Montana temps, it's really tough.

My day:
Give DH phone # of a/c company and my work schedule for this week so he can call them and get them out here
Work
Meet with manager about scrap class
Either go grocery shopping or come home on repairman watch
Laundry - depends on a/c - don't want to heat things up more with the dryer going
Bills
Work on samples & poster for scrapbooking class
Dinner - ??

Have a great day everyone!

back to work today

it's a busy day and not quite sure how I'm going to get it all done.

work
laptop needs to go back to staples 8 weeks and it's dead again!!!! god I wish I new an actual repair person.
E to dentist 2 teeth to be pulled at 3:30
L to swim at 4:45
dinner is leftovers from weekend
fill a propane tank
laundry from camper Dang mouse
start camper clean up see last 2 words above.
crash in to bed

somewhere in there clean pool filter and add more water.

Dusting Blythe and those that need it
Holly still thinking of you.:hug:

Morning all :surfweb: Another long and busy week ahead. Sorry to hear about the a/c DIT. That sucks. Hope you can get it fixed ASAP. Not going to try to get much done today other than the normal stuff. This running around driving kids is a pain.

take DS15 to conditioning
take DS13 to diving

pick boys up (thank goodness it's the same time)
water flowers
water plants
laundry
clean up kitchen
vaccum main floor
dinner

Hope ya'll have a great day :hippie:

Blah, woke up with a headache, I wanna go back to bed. I feel nauseous too. :sick: If it's not better soon (with the Advil and coffee), I may stay home.

Hope everyone has a great first day of Summer!

Sorry about the AC DIT. That is a pretty icky thing to come home to after vacation.

Wake up kiddos who didn't go to sleep until 2 am. Guess they really missed their video games while they were gone.
Get them dressed for allergy run.
Grab lunch for them while out.
Come home and see if I'm chatting today or tomorrow. :hug:
Do last loads of laundry. Machines are supposed to be moved today. Figure out where nearest laundry mat is. I'm sure it will take way longer than he thinks. :sad2: That or see who has undergarments on sale this week. ;)
Not sure what else.

Sorry DIT! No a/c is awful!!! Although we don't have a/c and I can't get DH to put it in...

AWM ~ dare you to make he worry about no cleaning undergarmets til you have a laundry back!

Today:

type up Duke's care list for friend who is babysitting him
make sure all Duke's supplies are ready
babysitting kids over
DS14 to Dr. for his physical
check in on DD who is at FIL's to work on her 4-H project
laundry started
clean house *must have a clean house to vacation*
go thru all bags again to make sure we have everything little boys done!
monitor the last few AK postage rescues/watch for my swap rescue last 2 are out for delivery!!!
update AK thread w/ any rescues
updated those known/waiting on last 2!!
account for all cameras/batteries/chords/chargers in camera bag (for 4th time)
DH to go pick up DD after work today
dinner
take Duke to babysitters house/hutch/supplies
check in online after dinner
rent car after dinner
put park tickets in my purse/DISNEY folder in my carry on

First day of training at EPCOT today! And I actually meet my leader too. Yesterday we toured Animal Kingdom and got a private safari ride as a part of our training... Disney is the best! :goodvibes And I also found the alligator that lives behind my apartment building. A very exciting day indeed! ;)

Hope you AC begins working soon DIT!

:sad2: Nan, he's a boy. They would never change if I didn't get on their case about it.

Yay for Epcot training day! Yay for the private safari.!!! :eek: for alligator behind the apartment building... stay on guard with that!!!! Last thing you need is him under your car!

Oh I know AWM... I know all too well about that....
that's another :eek: moment

They are trying to catch him and put him elsewhere. Apparently there are a couple, but I only saw one. We were shooing away baby ducks from the water. His head was just poking out, staring at us! :rotfl: I think he was mad we were shooing away his dinner. ;)

Good Morning!

Today:
work on certificate renewal
order crafts for VBS
work on money stuff for church- need to fill out remebursable forms
laundry from trip
get better- I have a deep chest cough that started Thursday night

Rebecca

Good Morning!!!

PD for Blythe
DIT-try to stay cool
Holly-:hug:
Christy-:hug:
Jennifer-hope you feel better
Sarah-gator?!:scared1:

What a great end to DS14's baseball season! State Champs!!!:woohoo:
The boys were SO excited-we're the first travel team from our park to win the State title. :woohoo:

Thank goodness the kids slept in this morning-I was totally exhausted from the long weekend of baseball games!! No football practice, and today is my BF's birthday. We're celebrating by going to the pool and then taking the kids to see Toy Story 3.

Hope everyone has a great day!!! :)

Good morning/afternoon, everyone!! Trying to run through some stuff today here--DS is being really good and letting Momma clean!!

Just a quick update for y'all on Blythe. She had an eye exam today, and the dr said she was "AMAZING" for someone born at only 24 weeks! Yay for our little girl!! She did, however, have to have some tests run yesterday that required taking 1/2 of her blood (literally), so she was pretty weak. They will get the results on Wednesday, and these are pretty important, so please keep her in your prayers!!

My list today is something like this:

Up
Breakfast
Email DH's sis
Clean kitchen/dining

Lunch
Laundry
Clean bathrooms
Nap for DS
DH mows
Walk with DS, then let him play outside
Dinner--who knows? We ate big this weekend, so something small!!
Watch DVR'd show

I have to go in to work for a few hours tomorrow, so I have to get DS & I ready for that, but no biggie. We'll be home by lunch!

Have a great day, everyone!!

Brooke Thanks for the update on Blythe she is a strong little girl!!!

DB thanks for the hug I'm hoping life will at least return to normal for us which could on a good day be classified as crazy.

Let's see laptop is out for service. The guys at my local staples were moritified and are backing up for free and doing everything they can.

E's teeth are out. thought baby teeth weren't supposed to have roots :scared1: cripes one looks like a cat claw!

Hay is being baled and I need to get to laundry.

skipping swim as he has 7:30 am practice tomorrow.

Tom forgot the propane tank so that moves to tomorrow.

Jennifer hope the headache went away
Nan have fun wish I was going.

Hi, all -

Busy day - but have been thinking about everyone.

It was the "second to the last day of school" around here. It was actually the last full day for DS. Participated in the 5th grade graduation-that-we-aren't-allowed-to-call-a-graduation (don't ask!) ceremonies this a.m. - he had a very tough time with the noise and crowds. :sad1: And he REALLY had a tough time with the fact that he was one of the (few) kids who didn't get one of the academic achievement or academic effort certificates. All the other kids with autism in this grade (four of them) at least got one of the "effort" ones...:mad: If the moron teachers/administrators at this school actually understood exactly how much effort this kid puts in by merely showing up for school each day without wigging out...the jerks. I can't wait to get him out of this horrible system.

He's in a major Monopoly craze (not sure where that came from!) and I've have been playing endless versions of it with him all afternoon...the board game and different video game versions we have for the Gamecube and other old systems.

Hope everyone has a good night -

Dusting Baby Blythe! Pixie Dust bunnies for the tests to come out JUST RIGHT.

Dusting PBF's DS. SHAME on the school people for not recognizing HIS efforts too.

Today
Started off -eh. Awake in the n ight so I overslept and missed the gym.
Did some more paperwork
Pulmonologist appt.
groceries
post office
library
bank
drop off at lawyer
groceries home
off to mammo
oops 45 minutes early
good thing I had a book
home
call Indiana Lawyer
leftovers for supper.
computer time
crash.
leftovers for dinner

DB, congratulations to your son and the state championship :goodvibes
DiT, I couldn't survive without AC where you are. :eek:
SIOH, what a miracle baby Blythe is! princess:
PB, what a cr@ppy school system. That is horrible. :sad2:
Linda, what did the pulminary dr. say? :confused3

We had a to do list but we also did a fun do list:

slept in a bit
made breakfast for all
went for a boat ride
toured Cape Cod Potato Chip factory
AC Moore - picked up ink stamp for MomE
Home Depot - picked out new faucet for the kitchen
helped DH install new faucet
made chicken cordon bleu for dinner
watched Gypsy A to Z dvd :thumbsup2 Learned a lot from it.

Pam that is just awful. I hope that you are able to get him out of there soon. Hopefully you both will have a relaxing summer
Lisa POTATO CHIPS yummy
Linda dr report?

I'm ready to throw this computer out the window. it's soooooo slow! trying to get in to read never mind post takes a long time. here's hoping the laptop get fixed permently and back here soon. 7-14 days of this I'll be nutty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter