~The Daily Grind~ 6/20/10

:lovestruc Miss Morgan looks great! As a mom of boys, I LOVE when my friends share the moments of "our" girls! Thanks so much!! :lovestruc

Congrats on the state championship!!!!

Omg that miss Morgan looks exactly like you in those pics.
She looks like she's having fun on stage.

Tinker- keep us up to date on dad. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks everyone, I think I'll keep her!

Omg that miss Morgan looks exactly like you in those pics.
She looks like she's having fun on stage.

Oh, the poor thing! Looking like me?!

She loves being on stage. All the classes are worth it when she gets on stage ;)

Congrats on State!

Very very pretty Morgan.

For Rhonda. :hug:

For Holly and Christy. :hug:

Yay! State Champs!!!

Very cute pics of Morgan. When I showed them to Sarah, she started begging me for a playdate with her. "Mom - you don't understand - we like all the same things - it's like we've know each other forever - we *have* to have another playdate" said of course, in the way only my little drama queen can...:goodvibes

LOL, they are both very dramatic aren't they?

So, how are plans shaping up for Gabfest 2010? I know Morgan would love another play date with Sarah and the crew, as I would love another play date with you and Holly and Pam and Danica. ;)

Raaaaaaaaaaaan, fire up the Panini maker!

The kids are off next week...Is that too soon? The "pool" is open and the Gazebo is up and the margaritas machine is up and running:goodvibes I'll throw together some PM's this afternoon. AWM I wish you weren't so far...:sad1:

The kids are off next week...Is that too soon? The "pool" is open and the Gazebo is up and the margaritas machine is up and running:goodvibes I'll throw together some PM's this afternoon. AWM I wish you weren't so far...:sad1:

I have Tuesdays and Thursdays off, but I think Bubba will be in camp. Weekends are fine for me.

Bubba will be in camp. I have every other Friday off but Jennifer is working that day. And I'm working on tues and thurs.
Weekends work for me too.
We so need a gab fest......

Raaaaannnn I need a panini real bad!

And I need a diet Ginger Ale.

Cause ya never know when you need to take a shower on route 95 while driving!!!!:lmao:

You two are out of control...:laughing:

We will plan for a weekend then :woohoo: (and that way we have Rannn there to wait er I mean hang out with us ;))

That would be so much fun!!

And I swear as long as I live I will NEVER EVER forget how much I laughed that day. John don't take your eyes off Jennifer, we can't loose her.......

ZOOOOOOOMMMMM! mommy is that jennifer we are passing? Cause there she goes!!!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter