<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/20/10

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all!!!

It's The Weekend- Day #2! :banana:

Gonna be missin' DIT's pics of the day. Those were such a treat! :goodvibes

I'm working today again... Smile and Nod. It wasn't only me that needed to keep my sense of humor yesterday...Minion was having a strange day, and was not her usual controlling self :confused3. She managed to be quite human for a change. She even approved for me to take an extra day off this week :teeth: 1 less on my countdown...

Today is breakfast day at work (which I've been doing when a friend and I work the same Sunday). I made a crustless quiche, and a french toast casserole, they are going to bring other stuff. I might have to start a "Breakfast for Dinner Pot-Luck" when I get on 3's...

:tink: for Blythe

:wizard: For my friends having a rough time! Take time for yourselves too! Don't forget to rest and eat!

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Work till 3p

Tan

Water my plants... 2 are coming along well, 1 is having a bit of a prob
chores006.gif

Dinner- Poor Man's Lasagna

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Good Morning!

Dusting Baby Blythe! Dusting Christy, Holly, and Pam's DS.

Today, we're having an old friend from Air Force days and 4/5 of her children for dinner. I made broccoli salad, cranberry Waldorf salad and an eclair cake yesterday since they all taste better after some time in the fridge. Today, I need to rub the chickens and scrub the spuds. Plus cook them, of course, but that's what the grill is for.

It rained in the night, so everything is wet - need to clean the table and chairs again when it dries off. Clean and set the diningroom table. I'm SURe it will be too hot and humid to eat outside.

Nothing healthy today except drink lots of water and remember to take all my pills and vitamins.

Happy Day, all!

Deb, your breakfast day at work sounds yummy!!!! I hope today is a good day and Minion is human again!

Pixie dust for Blythe!

:hug: for all that need it!

We are home!!!! It was a looong day, but all went well and we got home with no problems. Well, except that I got a pat-down at the airport! That was embarrassing!:blush: My belt made the scanner beep so I went back and took it off, but they decided I needed a pat-down.:confused3 DH & DS were rolling on the floor laughing!:rotfl:

The power was out for 3 hours before we got home so the house was HOT!!! My kitties were thrilled and I spent most of the night with one or the other of them up on the bed needing pets.

Today:
Give kitties lots of attention
Unpack
Go nextdoor and thank neighbor for kitty sitting
Spoil DH for Father's Day
Laundry
Start working on photos to be printed
Dinner - DH's choice

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning!!

DIT--welcome home! Glad you made it home safely!! I've really enjoyed your pics!!
Deb--Have a wonderful day!! Poor man's lasagna & French Toast Casserole. . .will you share the recipes???
Linda--enjoy your day, too! Your food sounds yummy!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Get DH's FD out and fix

4. Get ready
5. Guys up
6. Breakfast
7. Pics
8. Zoo?--up to DH
9. Lunch
10. Work on some of my "to-do" list
11. Dinner--whatever DH wants!!

I hope y'all have an awesome day!!

Morning ladies!
Happy fathers day to all the great dads!

Dusting for Blythe. I think I read that she has a new room! Good news for her!!!!

Welcome home Dit! I'm sure you had an awesome time, by the looks of the daily pics- but there's no place like home!!

Christy- i have been thinking of you the past few days. I'm sure they were hard days. Hugs and love to you and your family.

Pam- I've also been thinking of your ds. Hope things get worked out with his school. Hugs and love to you and your ds as well.

Jennifer- how was my friend Morgans dance recital?? I bet she did awesome. Love to her!!

And pixie dust- love - hugs and all that comes with it for everyone else.

We had my great nieces bday party yesterday at the ice rink. Lots of fun for bubba. He loved it. Back to the house for water activities and he loved that too. But I'm exhausted!!

Good Morning!

Hope everyoine has a Happy Father's Day!

Today:
Church
lunch- out I think (not feeling too hot today- I came home with a bad cold but we have friends from Labelle coming in for service today so I am still going)
groceries(need some things after 10 days gone)
rest

Rebecca

It won't let me edit via my phone so my list.....

Do gifts with dh when bubba gets up
laundry
dh is going to make a hospital run and check on them. See what they need. And prob send my sister home to shower and change and he will hang out with bil.
Fathers day at my mil and fil. - not in the mood there but I'll deal-
menu plan for the week.
Work on teachers gifts.
Bubba only has one teacher but he has a love for this other teacher that he Never had but somehow became friends. Well she is retiring and he wants a super terrific gift for her. He is going to miss her soooooo bad. I truly think he loves her.

That's it.

Have a great day!!!!

Good Morning everyone and Happy Father's Day!!!

I'm posting from my phone at the ballpark-just wanted to ask for a little PD because we're about to start the semi-final game for DS14's baseball team!!! :yay:

If we win this we play for the State title at 3:30!!!!:woohoo:

:cheer2: Go Falcons!!! :cheer2:

morning all
you can see my thank you post for my day.
I'm now home alone and going to relax................................

Prayers for everyone
Gook luck with the game
hope Morgans recital went GREAT!
Deb prayer for a human minion today
Holly enjoy the day for Mr. Crockett and Bubba's sake. I know how hard it is I've taken to crying in the shower.
Linda enjoy your company and the food sound YUMMY

Late to the party...

Thoughts and positive energy going out to those who need it:grouphug:

Trying to have a positive day - but we received some worrisome news about my dad. Can't elaborate because I don't know what's up yet. I have to call him for Father's Day and have been putting off doing it because I don't know what to expect.

Today...

Up at the crack of dawn (Randy got up at 5:30 to go cycling - I couldn't fall back asleep)
Breakfast with the kids
FB/DIS
Randy home - he and the kids made Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Clean kitchen
Send email vent :hug:
Bring kitchen plants out to yard (they spend the summer outside)
Prune rosebush
Weed side, front and back gardens while kids play in pool
Plant mother's day plants (dh is doing this I just tell him where to put them)
Plant tomato plants and basil
Marinate portabello mushroom to BBQ tonight
Marinate summer squash and zucchuni
Make more Sangria (I'm going to need it)
Make my list for tomorrow
Have some quite time, figure out next steps/phonecalls
Get up the nerve to call my Dad
Laundry
Remember to "pace" myself
Hang out in gezabo with dh and kids

I think I hear that Sangria calling my name now...;)

Rhonda will keep your dad in my prayers. and hopefully answers will be had soon.

Recital was great. So good to see my little button up there doing her thing and enjoying it so :)

Hugs and good thoughts all around! :grouphug:

glad to hear it went well . must be recital weekend our up here are going on too

Congrats on the State Championship!!!

We remember that feeling so well during basketball season when my DS14 was in 6th grade years ago!!!!

Morgan is adorable!!! And you can tell how very much she enjoys it!!

DB--CONGRATS on the State Championship! Way to go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter