ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/19/10

It's The Weekend- Day #1! :yay:

So, whatcha doin'?

I'm working today... Smile and Nod... Working with Minion today too... Oh JOY!! Smile and Nod... Smile and Nod... Keeping my sense of humor and gonna let everything roll off my back...

:tink: for Blythe

And to all the friends living in the box on my desk who are having extra life issues right now sending P&PD :wizard: Please take care of yourselves too. It was said yesterday, and needs repeating...WE are the caregivers...the glue for the family... WE have to put ourselves first sometimes, accept help, let things go... Just be kind to yourselves! :grouphug:

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Work till 3p

Water my plants

Sew pants for DH... :headache:

15min Crap Room
15min The Pit

Dinner- gonna throw something together...

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Morning all

Deb smile and Nod not too many more shifts with him I hope

Thank you for the reminder I know that I need it. I also know that I need to remind myself to have NO regrets and not to beat myself up over things I could have done better.

We said our goodbyes last night and that was the worst. I think it was worse than my MIL. I still want her back.............................. Boys were acting up but they were the only great grandchildren to stay for the whole thing they did all 4 hours.

So today is the funeral and burial enough said there........................
we also have the reception back at the farm (their end of the road) I have 1 more photo board to start/finish with the granddaughters blessing. It is a small board of gram and gramp. My memory pages are done and lets hope we get lots we are trying to put together a book for the grand kids and great grandkids of the farm and their lives.

Need to get moving on the board and family will be her in 3 hours to set up all the tables and chair.

prayers and dust for everyone that needs it.

It's Saturday. Dance recital day! Let's see, I have to do some laundry and some cleaning. Bah, I hate to vacuum. Then I have to go out and get some flowers and a lipstick (I don't wear it and the one I have is so small it barely gets on her lips). Oh, I have to make some FD cards and some thank yous. Busy day. Morgan is supposed to be at the school at 4:00, but I think 4:30 is fine. Probably have dinner out on my sis ;)

Hugs to you, Christy. I'll be thinking of you!

Deb, those little penguins give good advice. Keep up the smiling and nodding. Only a few more weeks, right?

Good morning!!

Deb--you can make it! Remember the penguins!
Christy--hang in there! I'll be thinking of you today!
MM2000--enjoy the dance recital!!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Empty dishwasher
4. Paint fingernails/toenails
5. Shower/get ready
6. Get DH & DS up and ready
7. Breakfast

8. Shopping/errands
9. Lunch
10. Nap

11. Get ready again
12. Pick up cake--Marble Slab, yummy!!
13. Family Father's Day dinner at my mom's
14. Make sure to take Dad's giftie
15. Finish list of to-dos before we go
16. Go to sleep sort of early!!

I hope everyone has an awesome day!!

Christy, big :grouphug: to help you get through today.

Big :grouphug: for you too Holly.

Pixie dust for Blythe.

We fly home today. I'm sad to be going as it's such a beautiful place here, but I'm also glad to be getting home. It's going to be rough going back to those near 100 degree temperatures and all that humidity!!! Good thing we get back around midnight so we don't have to face the full heat right off!

Here's the grand finale of Montana photos. Well, actually, these are Wyoming since they are all from Yellowstone National Park!

Prairie Dog
June18075.jpg

Baby fox
June18073.jpg

Pretty view
June18038-1.jpg

Another pretty view
June18021.jpg

A deer
June18011-1.jpg

Mama elk with 2 babies - one of the babies was nursing
June18043-edited.jpg

Mama bear with the cutest baby bear ever
June18042-1.jpg

Isn't he just adorable?
June18090.jpg

Have a great day!

Dusting baby Blythe.

Dusting Christy and Holly, too.

Beautiful photos - thank you for the day brightener!

Today
Breakfast
computer time
make jello salad
make broccoli salad
rub chickens
scrub potatos
clean kitchen
prepare birthday cards
clear off diningroom table
weed if time
make lunch
make supper
crash.

Hope y'all have as good a day as possible!

Thank you all ladies I have to believe that it was your strength that got me though the day. the day started at 5 am and I'm whooped and not making sense so I will tell you all about the wonderful day that we had. As hard as it is to believe it was.

Thank you again for the love prayers thoughts and hugs. It means the world to me.

Christy - thought about you a lot today. Glad the day was as bright as possible for you and your family. You've all been through so much lately.

Love the photos, Steph! You are such a great photographer!

Linda - glad you're home safely and are getting back into your routines.

Keep on getting bigger and stronger each day, baby Blythe. We're all pulling for you!

Deb - glad your countdown is moving along. Hope "minion day" wasn't too bad...!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter