Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Work till 3p

Bank
Buy Father's Day Cards
Tan

15min Crap Room
15min The Pit

Pre-Order DVD collection for DH... he wants "America The Story of Us" from the History Chanel :confused3

Dinner- :confused3

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

morning all

Deb is it a smile and nod day or the good hospital?

my usual is being done
just in a different order

drop L to swim for 7:30 my dad to pick him up
work
stearns for zuccini
run last of pics to mom to copy
start backing pics (never got that far got lost in picture land)
laundry
fill pool this sort of fell off the list
dinner
last ball game
home
finish backing pics and start the arragnment I've been playing with this I know that I'm way over thinking it .........

Question of the day..... I'm using the tri fold presentation boards how many pics are too many? there is only 1 8x10 and like 2 5x7 all the rest are 4x6 or smaller

hope you all have a great day
hugs, prayers, dust for Blythe and everyone else.
Pam hang in there with the school thing I'm still thinking about you

Joyah- Any of them that are specail and fit use- most people I have seen do it like a collage with them somewhat overlapping and I have never heard anyone complain there are too many- just talk about how they remember things from the pixtures.

Deb- Have a good day!

Prayers for Blythe!

Glad blankie was found.

Had a wonderful couple of days with MT and family. Hope they have a great trip home.

Today:
DHS- TSM, RnR, ToT- maybe stick around for Beauty and Beast- I have a friend training other there today so it just depends on what the park is like.
Lunch in the room
Hot Tub time- my legs are tired from standing in 1 place to see the fireworks and sitting on the ground for the parade
Upload photos
Dinner- we haven't decided

Rebecca

Mornin' all!!

Glad to see Blankie was found!!! That's always a blessing when security has been restored!

There are never too many photos of a loved one... don't let anyone say there is! If you are happy with it, than it's good!!! :hug:

Great to hear the good news on our girl, Blythe!!! Her own room.. what is she thinkin' about some privacy? How is Britt gonna celebrate his Father's Day?? Make sure you get him a good card, SIOH!!!

Today:

DS14 up and to BB practice 730
home
go pick up Josh @ 815 take him to soccer practice (DS14 already there)
home
9a go to post office mail click 'n' ship boxes & box to grams (Buffy & Sarah's items)
home
update AK swap w/ POSTAL!!!!!!

finish laundry
make beds
DD to empty dishwasher
load dishwasher after lunch/run
pick up DS14 & Josh from soccer @ 10a
home

clean house
clean scraproom (everything must be cleaned and put back in place before everyone is home tonight)
mail father's day cards out today

That's all I can think of right now.... I know there is more but it's probably just cleaning!
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy!!

I've got a list a mile and a half long. I'm going to the dentist to get my permanent crown put in. DH wanted a battery-operated weed whacker so I ordered that from Sears yesterday, gotta go pick it up. I forgot to get tights on Tuesday, so I've got to do that, go to the bank, um, figure out something for dinner, go to the library and sign up for the summer reading program, dance recital dress rehearsal, race to high school to see if we can get there before the end of the last softball game. Somewhere in there I've got to make cards (Father's Day and invites to M's party), work on some laundry, change the beds, blah blah blah.

Hope everyone has a super day!

Deb, I hope it's the good hospital today.
Christy, I agree, you can never have too many pictures.:hug:
Rebecca, have fun at DHS!
Nan, good luck to your DS at his 2nd day of tryouts.
Jen, good luck at the dentist. I hope Morgan is feeling happier today.

We are headed to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks today!! It's cold and rainy again today, but we will make the best of it and still have fun!!!

Yesterday we drove the Skalkaho Pass. It's a SCARY road!!! It goes way way up a mountain, it's narrow (only 1 car wide, but it's 2 way), it's gravel (and with the rain, also muddy and slick), and there's NO guardrail!!!! I tried very hard not to look out the window since the edge was on my side of the car.

Here's a pic of how high up we were. We are at 7,250 feet and in the clouds!!!
June16004-3.jpg

A young moose we saw on the way down the mountain.
June16017-2.jpg

a pretty bird who looks like he's wrapped in a blanket!
June16015-1.jpg

I didn't get many photos taken yesterday since it was so rainy, so here are a few pictures that we are in so you can see we really were on this trip!

DS about to hit me with a snowball. It was aimed at my face so I turned and it hit me in the back of the head and went down my shirt. COLD!!!
June12067.jpg

DH being Hercules and pushing 2 trees apart!
June14024.jpg

Me in my typical pose, taking a picture!
June12006.jpg

DS being the Thinker
June14018.jpg

Me being silly with the bear in the lobby of one of the hotels we stayed at.
June14005-1.jpg

Have an awesome day everyone!

Lots to do today again, but it's going to be beautiful after several days of dreariness. Must get moving early and quickly. already dropped kids off for the morning and had breakfast along with my bed is made. Now on to the big stuff.

make cookie dough and refridgerate
shower
read for cat. cert.
get DS from drivers ed
roll out cookies and bake
make lunch for boys
get neighbor from gym
finish cookies
clean kitchen
laundry - not sure what I'll get done
dinner
finish quilt - one more side of binding to complete

I think that's it. Have a super day everyone:hippie:

Well, they didn't put the permanent crown on. I've been having some pain on that side and he wants to make sure I won't end up needing a root canal before he puts it on. So, he did an x-ray and it doesn't show any abscess (which is great!), but the drilling he did two weeks ago is VERY close to the nerve and it may have made it oversensitive. Good news is, it didn't hurt when he tapped on it and it doesn't hurt when I have cold stuff. Now it's a waiting game and I need to keep better track of when it does hurt.

I got most of my errands done, gonna work on some cards now ;)

DIT - great pics!!

Last day of school here today - still trying to dodge/end the drama on FB - so haven't been online

Laundry is going
Bills are paid
Gotta scrub one pan and figure out dinner - oh wait - BBQ - so done!:cool1:

When DD gets home its off to riding lessons then home then BBQ.

Have to get on those 4H record books!!

Dusting Baby Blythe!

Loving the photos of Montana!

not much sleep last night - I had a chocolate and that did it, I'm afraid
Pool
BP was up, probably due to no sleep
ran some errands
made lunch
had a nap
made some phone calles
meatloaf for dinner
unpacked the last box from Indiana
sorted photos from recipes from stuff needing to be washed.
now, chillin' playing computer games.

To all, a good night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter