• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 6/16/10

Tryouts went well.. He feels really good about.. they gave us a slip of paper to commit to their team but NO decision have been made on which team he will make... has day 2 of try outs tomorrow... we will know more info tomorrow night/Friday... *fingers crossed*

Thanks for the all wishes.. DS14 says he feels good knowing he has so many fans to support him..

Way to go!!! Pixie dust and prayers for tomorrow! Text me and let me know!:thumbsup2

Thanks for all the nice comments on our Montana photos. We've each got a camera so each night we've been loading hundreds of photos. I was hoping I wasn't boring you guys with them.

Today's hike didn't go quite as planned. It's rainy and cold (47 degrees) today. It wasn't raining when we got to the canyon hike so we decided to go as far as we could (we had ponchos if needed). But, I've got a cold and this hike was rocky and more uphill than most we've tried so that combined with the thin mountain air which we don't have in Florida made it to where I couldn't breathe. The clouds were coming in too, so we only hiked about an hour. It was pretty and fun, but we had hoped to get to the top and see the canyon and lake below. Oh well!

Jenn, that's a shame about Morgan not getting an invite. That hurts. :hug: to her.

Christy, :hug: for you too.

Lots of pixie dust for Blythe.

Pam, pixie dust for you on getting through all the school stuff.

Lisa, yes, these pictures will most likely be what I'll work on at SDV. I've got a few ideas already for some pages and will start kitting things up when I get home.

Nan, I'll be awake later tomorrow night, please let us know how it goes for DS.

DIT - showed my DH your photos. If I can make it budget friendly, he said we can go. :yay:

:hug:to you Christy

Hope try outs go well tomorrow

Crazy day worked out! And we found Blankie!! It was draped on the fence at the horse arena!! It had been there since Sunday!! WOOT!

Gotta wash it though...;)

thank you and yeah for finding blankie I bet she does need a bath.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter