• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 6/16/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/16/10

It's Hump Day! And I'm off today :yay: AND it's so much cooler today :teeth:

And since the Cleaning Fairy didn't come yesterday when I was at work, I get to spend my day off cleaning... Oh, and doing wash...

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Stay low carbie... :goodvibes

And of course my glamorous day off doing:
laundry.gif
chores004.gif
4u2ap3b.gif

Dinner- :confused3 not sure yet

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is healthy today!
Joyah- you are in my prayers

Today:
Rope drop at MK
back to OKW for lunch
Welcome Home Wed event at 4pm
Dinner- either in the room or DTD
back to MK for parade and fireworks

Rebecca

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Today

DS14 to BB conditioning 730a
:laundy: started
dishes
upload photos taken so far of AK swap
post photos of AK swap on thread

pick up DS14 at 10a after soccer conditioning
take box to UPS for delivery to Grams (vaca supplies)

lunch
sort last box of AK that should arrive today
photograph completed groups
print mailing labels
put boxes by the door for tomorrow
upload remaining photos
make sure DS14 is rested and hydrated for travel soccer tryouts tonight!!!
dinner

Exercise
Shower
Daily laundry
Put all that laundry away :lmao: I've been cleaning it, just not putting it away
Figure out dinner
Cut swaps
Finish up Resort swap today

Good morning!!

2nd day of VBS for little kids
DS14 to football practice
Finish laundry
Work on swaps
Pick up kids
Lunch
Pool
Dinner
DS14 to baseball practice

Hope everybody has a great day!!!:)

Nan, good luck to your DS on the travel soccer team tryouts!!!

We are going on a hike at Blodgett Canyon today and then driving the Skalkaho Pass. We'll then head to Butte for the night.

Oh, and yesterday, I went to a scrapbook store here in Missoula!!!! It was a nice store and I could have spent a long time in there, but DH and DS were outside waiting in the truck so I was only in there 30 minutes. I found some outdoorsy papers and embellishments that will work for a few pages from this trip!

Here are some photos from yesterday at the Bison Range:
Up close and personal with a buffalo!!! We were in the car and he was on the side of the road very close to the car. Some were in the road in front of the car!
June15058-1.jpg

Head shot!
June15056-1.jpg

Buffalo fight!
June15045-1.jpg

Still battling
June15020-5.jpg

Field of buffalo
June15055-1.jpg

Antelope having breakfast
June15022-3.jpg

Close up of a different antelope
June15036-5.jpg

A buck just chillin'
June15019-6.jpg

Birds flying
June15045-2.jpg

Osprey nest
June15003.jpg

Gorgeous bird who sang us a beautiful song
June15011-6.jpg

Chip & Dale playing in the road in front of our car
June15011-1.jpg

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning, everyone!!

DIT--AMAZING pics!
Deb--I think you & I have the same "plans" for the day!! Clean, clean, clean!
Nan--good luck to DS!
Rebecca--enjoy "Welcome Home Wednesday". We've never been to one. Let me know what it's like!!
Ann--you & I have te same laundry "difficulty"! Mine has taken over. . .it's clean, but not put away!!
DB--enjoy the time while the little ones are at VBS!!

Blythe update--she got moved in to a private room in the NICU yesterday! This is good!! She is having some adrenal issues, but they think they can work it out. Please continue to send prayers and pixie dust her way!!

I'm excited today because both my prints from Snapfish and my CD from PhotoPass are on the truck for delivery and will be here today!! Woohoooo!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Breakfast for me & DS--he didn't sleep much last night, we both have rotten colds
4. Put away laundry
5. Lunch
6. Clean some stuff--I want to scrap tomorrow morning, but I have to get stuff clean!
7. Nap!
8. Dinner????
9. Maybe walk after dinner, weather & sickness permitting
10. Sort pics!!

I hope everyone has an awesome day!!

Love the photos..and thanks for clarifing you were IN the truck and NOT being the ref! LOL

Have a great hike!!! Remember stay on the trail!!!

Great photos, Stephanie!

I'm at work today.

I know in the grand scheme of things this is not a big deal, but my girl is heart broken. Her BFF did not invite her to her birthday party. :sad1: Now, her dance recital is Saturday, so I don't know if they thought they were being nice by not inviting her because they knew she couldn't go (or they thought she couldn't go), or if she just wasn't on the list. Either way, I'm not very happy. They should have invited her and let her say no, in my opinion, instead of making her feel left out. :confused3 She pretty much cried before softball and after softball until she went to bed. Such fun and I know it's only going to get worse!

Regardless, tonight are recital pictures. I am looking forward to that.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Good news about Blythe! :woohoo:

Oh MM2000 - that is sad. Hoping the BFF calls and explains. Hugs to DD
DIT - Amazing pics - Now I wanna go there!
Nan - good luck to DS

Today is my first Wacky Summer Wednesday schedule - wish me luck -

Laundry is going
Bagel is toasting
Need to make my coffee

Take DD to school - SIL is keeping hers home for awhile as they are packing for a cattle show on Friday
Drive over to where horse show was this past Sunday - we cannot find DD2.5's blankie - hoping maybe there is a lost and found??
Try to catch storytime at the library for DD 2.5 need to work on her sit and stay
Little One to swimming
Home
Lunch
Snack
PU DD from school early
Get to Dancewear store and get some jazz shoes
Summer Dance class for DD 3 pm
Musical Theatre class 5 pm

While DD is in class I will do the Target run with Little One -

Home
Dinner? Chicken tacos I think
Will need a glass of wine
Bedtime!!

Everyone have a good Wednesday! I wish I had Rebeccas day!!

Busy day (again) around here - family dental appts and dealing with DS school crap...I have so many things to do that I'm kind of hiding out in the scrap room...continuing the clean up/reorganization and trying to finish a couple of pages I've started and left.

I think we ALL wish we had Rebecca's day! :goodvibes

MM - that is sad. Can M call this kid/her mom today and say "Since I can't celebrate your birthday with you because of my recital (don't mention the lack of a party invite :sad2:) - can my mom and I take you out for icecream/lunch on (different day from Sat)...instead?" I can't imagine the kid would turn that offer down and you may learn more about what's going on with the party and why our girl got left out.

Jennifer- I hope the BFF calls and talks to M about what is happening- so sorry she is upset and I certainly understanhd the feelings.
Prayers for Blythe!
TinkRyansmom- hope you find the blankie
Nan- Hope DS does an awesome job!

Rebecca

Rebecca thank you for the prayers.
Pam hang in there with the school stuff
Ann and Brooke same thing here
TRM missing blankie oh no!!!
Deb hopw you had a great day off

1st day of vaca here everyone slept late.
all the usual

I'm now working on the photo board and laughing anf crying at the same time. I think this will take most of the night. I'm on the hunt for pics that I know exist and can't find.................

still need to run L to swim
back to kohls to exchange tom's suit coat
home to dinner
dinner????????
more picture board need to finish finding the pics and start backing them all with white paper.
figure out shoes for both the wake and funeral I think the sandles from a wedding will work for the funeral.

Prayers for blythe
have a great day everyone.

Dusting Baby Blythe!

Dusting Christy, too.

Dusting PBF ds - his struggles touch my heart.

NOT my usual morning. We're home. I took a Tylinol pm last night and planned to be up at 5 for computer time and pool. HERE is what happened.

Power went out at 8:25 am
C-pap turned off (no power)
lacking air, I woke up.
<Expletive deleted> too late for pool.
coffee from the thermos (TG!)
out to weed
power came on
cooked lunch
did paperwork
dh out to meeting
computer time (FINALLY!)
dh home
snack
bed

PN96, how did DS do?
Jennifer, my heart breaks for Morgan. :hug:
Christy :hug:
Way to go, Blythe! She's got gumption.
Stephanie, your pictures continue to be amazing. Will you be scrapping those at SDV? I hope so, I want to see your layouts!
Pam, continue PD for you and DS with the school.

My to do list:

First day of DD's vacation you would think she would sleep in, nope, up at 3:00 am.:headache:
Feed cats
Clean out stinky pete boxes
caffeinate - I am going to need lots of this
work
balance checkbook
stop at pharmacy
make arrangements with SIL for wounded bird to be in a safe spot for recovery. My SIL found a little bird who fell out of a tree but can't fly. It can't stay in her yard; two dogs, five cats, three horses, and a fox. Pretty little birdie came to our yard for rehab.
Early to bed since it was early to rise. :headache:

Jennifer
the more i think about this the more I think you should talk with the mother. I had to do this with one of E's friends. the kid kept telling him he was invited but nothing in the mail and he wasn't. Long few days in our house
I like the suggestion of taking the kid out for ice cream puts Morgan on an even playing field to speak up for herself. She should tell the girl how hurt she was. Unfortunatly I think it is more of a girl thing. Man of my friends with girls have this sometimes on a weekly basis. 5th grade was the death of many friendships.

Give her a hug for me and tell her boys make better friends:rotfl:

Tryouts went well.. He feels really good about.. they gave us a slip of paper to commit to their team but NO decision have been made on which team he will make... has day 2 of try outs tomorrow... we will know more info tomorrow night/Friday... *fingers crossed*

Thanks for the all wishes.. DS14 says he feels good knowing he has so many fans to support him..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter