• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 6/14/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/14/10

It's Monday! That was a fast weekend!

The beach was so nice. DH and I went on the boat a few times, had a BBQ, skinny girl margaritas...

It was nice to get away! I got a bit of a sunburn... SPF30...really? I'm thinking not. But it was worth it...
25 more dayshifts!

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Stay low carbie... :goodvibes It's working...down 6lbs :banana:

Work till 3p

Bank
PO

Dinner- taco salad for me...tacos for everyone else

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

I'm up early...Don't know what's wrong with my internal clock, but it's off a bit!

Working today. I don't think the boss will be in so I may have to go on a field trip ;)

My hairdresser gave us free tickets to see the Paw Sox tonight. If the weather is good, we may go for a little while. Probably not stay for the whole game.

Hope everyone has a Marvelous Monday!

Dusting all around! :wizard:

Good Morning!

Jennifer- have fun at the game
Linda- travel safely
Deb- glad you had a good weekend

Today:
off to a park- not DHS or AK (both have EMH today) so I may just see what bus comes first
hang out in the room/swim this afternoon in the heat
dinner- Wave
MK for Parade and fireworks
catch up with MT about tomorrow

Rebecca

Morning :surfweb: Another Monday! Gonna be a long week I think, but then I guess it keeps me out of trouble.

DS15 to conditioning at 7:00
DS13 to diving at 8:30
Cat. cert. reading
work on quilt (have to have it done for Sat. shower)

Mt. Washmore 4 loads today last load in wash and 2 folded
get DS15 to do poop duty and take out trash
dinner
have boys clean out their lockers and backpacks
vaccum main floor
library
make cookies
pickup DS13 at 11:00 from diving

It's early and all I can think of. Probably add a few things once I wake up and back from taking DS to the school.

Morning all!

Congrats on the weight loss Deb and the tickets Jennifer.
Wish I was at WDW with Rebecca and MT.

Today is finish up laundry and work on swaps.
Went walking at 6 am and I will still drenched with sweat from the humidity out there. Eww!
Will finish up on the elliptical instead.

Happy Monday!

Morning all
Deb great job and glad you had fun at the beach
rebecca I'm green
ann come finish mine?
WDW I'm so ready for long weeks with them out of school 2 more days
Jennifer enjoy the game.

work early headed out the door now
laundry
vac
spot clean
swim team
dinner
crash by 8 I'm still wiped out.

Have a great day all.

We'll I'm up! :)

Today:
DS14 up to first soccer conditioning practice of the day @ 8:30
load and run dishwasher

clean bathroom (deep clean)
await babysitting kids to arrive about 945ish
pick up DS14 & teammate and get them home @ 10a

clean DS14s room
DD to study for test tomorrow
lunch

make sure camera batteries are charged for 4-H meeting tonight
put completed 4-H scrapbook pages into page protectors
sort any AK swap packages that arrive into their respective piles
sort any completed groups and get them in the box of their rightful owner
make cleaning list for rest of week (deep clean week)
E to pick up DS14 from second soccer practice of day *make sure he takes extra water since they will be scrimmaging*
dinner
DS9 & DD to 4-H meeting
DH to pick up J & DS14 from soccer practice and get them home
watch another movie tonight as a family???? We've watched 6 movies this weekend and its been a blast!!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!!!

Morning everyone. I feel like I've fallen off the face of the earth!

Today-
Work 8-4
Travel to other job
Work 5-9
Scrap! Because I have to stay up until midnight, since my mom wants to book Palo and stuff tonight!

Also, make sure my mom calls my oral surgeon and dentist, since I don't know if I am supposed to go to the dentist on wednesday or not.

I have two days off after today - can't wait! :)

Rebecca, I'd love to be at WDW, but I think I'll stay here in Montana for awhile. It's an awesome place!!!

The weather has turned gorgeous, 75 and sunny!!!! We are headed towards Missoula today with stops at some water falls, a swinging bridge 2100 feet up, and a place with HUGE cedars where there is a trail.

Here are some pictures from the past few days:

This was our hotel at Glacier National Park
June12015-1-1.jpg

This was the view from our room. We were on the ground floor and had a door that led right out to the lake. It was fantastic!
June12001-1.jpg

Waterfall from one of the hikes we took.
June11070.jpg

Bird - he was beautiful. I don't know what kind he is.
June11074-2.jpg

My mini-snowman! The trail that had all the snow was closed due to ice and snow as well as the fact that there was a lot of bear activity in that area. So, I had to settle for a small patch of snow on another trail. This was really ice, not snow. I built my little guy while my rotten DS threw snowballs at me!:goodvibes
June12073.jpg

These are Longhorn Sheep high on a mountain. We saw them while we were hiking. There are 2 of them fighting over the 3rd one (which we assume is the girl!).
June12055.jpg

A bear on the side of the road. He had been rolling around on the edge of the road playing with a wooden signpost.
June12006-4.jpg

Mama bear with two babies (they were a long way off in a field). We were NOT moving closer for a better picture. Do NOT want to make mama bear angry!:scared1:
June11039-2.jpg

two deer peeking at us through the trees
June11098.jpg

a very calm squirrel who didn't mind us being close!
June13011.jpg

a cow! There are lots and lots of cows here. A bit of trivia: In Montana, there are 3 cows for every person who lives here.
June13001-1.jpg

Mountain goat with 2 babies!
June13026edited.jpg

Have a great day!

I love all the mom and baby pics. It looks a very nice place to visit. I will need all your info when you get home so I can price one for us next year. :flower3: Thank you so much for doing all the leg work.

You little snow chipmunk is adorable. :)

I want to go! I probably would need to learn to drive first. I feel like there probably isn't a lot of public transportation out there.

Great pics!!

Monday -

Up
Coffee
FB/DIS
Dishes
Begin climbing Mt Washmore
DD has a play at school - make one of the 2 performances
pay bills
Clean bathroom
Reschedule riding lessons -
Call and confirm dance class plans for DD 10 -

Get to make flight ressies for cruise on Wednesday!!!:banana:

Everyone have a good monday!

Beautiful pics Stephanie!!!

What a crazy weekend! Getting caught up on Dis/FB/emails today...

A few highlights:
DS14's baseball team played 2 games Sat. & 2 games Sun. and won their sub-state tournament!! So we're on to State next weekend. :banana:

Neice (6) came in 2nd runner-up and prettiest hair in her pageant on Saturday (I'm her pageant coach). She did so good, first time she's placed and she was so happy to get a tiara. :)

Today:
Pay bills
Laundry :eek:
DS14 to football practice
Lunch
Pool
Mall-DS5 wants a build-a-bear
Work on resort swap
Dinner
Catch up on DVR'd shows

Have a great day everyone!!!:)

DIT- your pictures look awesome and your weather is definately better than mine.

Pampered Chef had an incentive party at MK before it opened this morning. You could hardly walk through the people there is no way I am going back in to try for the parade and fireworks tonight- another day.

DH's class is driving him a little batty and he expects that he will have a lot of work each night so he won't have time to hang with me this week. I will catch up with MT later today and make plans for a few other days.

I am going to avoid DHS like the plauge tomorrow since the pampered chef are having a party there tomorrow night.

Rebecca

Stephanie, your pictures are GORGEOUS!!!

DisneyBarlans, congrats to your niece and DS.

Rlovew, all those pampered chefs :scared1: ;):rotfl2:

Deb, ouch, how old is your sunblock. I was surprised to find sunblock can be outdated.

My Monday to do list:

Feed cats
Place product order
Put laundry away
Get DD up and ready for school
Write in DD's communication book
caffeinate
work
DD's haircut. She is donating her hair to Locks for Love. The cut is cute and will be great for the summer
Exercise
Oversee tubby time
Catch up with my DIS buddies!!!

DIT - Wonderful pictures! :goodvibes I so badly want to go to Glacier National Park!

Well, today was spent packing and doing laundry. Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I begin my trek/move to Disney World! :goodvibes Just hopped on to grab some cell phone numbers so I may get my AK swap items while all the cool people are visiting. ;) But now, I must pack the compy! I hope you all have a wonderful week! :goodvibes

Thanks guys-he's really excited about State, and she won't take the tiara off. :laughing:

Good luck on your move to Disney Sarah!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter