~The Daily Grind~ 6/10/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/10/10

It's the Day Before Friday! :banana:

I found out yesterday that the date for my move to evening shift has been moved up 2weeks :teeth: 28 more dayshifts to smile and nod...

P&PD continuing for those needing it :wizard:

PBF- I tell everyone who has the wisdom teeth out...clove oil. Tastes terrible, but it was the only thing that helped DS22 when he had his out. He got a dry socket, and was in terrible pain with the first change of the gauze. The oral surg took a piece of cotton ribbon, dipped it in clove oil and packed the hole. I got some from the health food co-op so he could do it at home.

My list for today:

Stay low carbie... :goodvibes

Work till 3p

Bank
PO
Tan

Finish packing for beach... now they are saying not such a nice weekend :(

Dinner- :confused3

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Dusting Baby Blythe.

Deb, that's GREAT news about the job :) Just like WDW, The worst day at the Beach is better than the best day anywhere else.

Today
computer time
pool time
breakfast
Finish the house
Meet the realtor
Lunch
talk to the nursing home people again
prepare for lawyer and bank meetings tomorrow
START PACKING! WOO HOO!
Supper
Crash

Happy Day, all!

Morning .....

Deb great news on the move up date!!
Linda good luck today. Pack to go home - yippee!!

Dusting for all on the list.

Same old list for me
work
bubba school
supper
bank

I'm exhausted again today and I just got up.

My nephew graduates tomorrow! It's high school but they are having it at the community college. I'm glad for him. I looking forward to seeing him walk the walk.

Have a great day!

I'm at home waiting for the Verizon Fios guy today. Bye bye Comcast! ($60+ a month in savings!)

Morgan's got field day today, but it's crummy and cold today :( Oh well, at least we had a decent day for the field trip. She is supposed to pitch tonight, but if it's raining, no softball :sad1:

I owe my girl scouts altered notebooks for cookie sales, so I'll work on those and maybe watch a movie while I wait for the installation, but only after I do some cleaning and laundry, bah.

Pixie dust and good thoughts for all my friends!

Good Morning from Montana!!! It's only 4:20 in the morning, but I'm still on Florida time so I'm up and wide awake. My guys are still sleeping! Our flights all went smoothly yesterday and we got here and checked in and were all exhausted since we'd been up since 2:45 a.m.

The only thing we did here yesterday was take a drive out to a prairie dog town. DH & DS thought I was nuts to want to go and they both were saying that the bet we wouldn't see any prairie dogs! HA! They were wrong, we saw hundreds of the little things!!! There were little mounds everywhere and they were up and barking. We couldn't get too many good pictures of them because as soon as they noticed us, most would run back to their holes and you'd get a picture of just the one left to guard the hole.

Here's a picture of one little guy:
June9011.jpg

We also saw this cute little bunny just chillin'
June9005.jpg

The best thing we saw yesterday was an Elk crossing the river. She was up to her chest in the water and just walking through. We couldn't stop and take a photo since we were on the interstate and going the opposite direction of her. It was so cool to see!

I hope everyone has a great day and I'm sending lots of pixie dust to those that need it. We are heading towards Great Falls today and will go through some wildlife reserves and see some falls.

morning all
rainy and cold here mostly likely no baseball tonight?? concert for L party for our friend who have sold the store and movein back to Phili.

boys are out
me ready for day
work
home to CLEAN CLEAN AND mor CLEAN
boys from bus
figure out dinner
crash early it was after 1 am when I fell asleep and I want to go back to bed

DIT have a great time
Linda yeah packing to come home
Dusting Blythe and everyone else that needs it
Pam How's D doing this am?

Same stuff today around here - drive boys around and clean the house. Glad to hear about the move Deb. Sounds like you can't wait. DIT - love the pics. Wish I could be there. DH and I would like to go out west someday.

take DS15 to conditioning
take DS13 to diving
library
drop off money for DS15 for driver's ed
pick up DS13 from diving
work on loft stuff online
apply for jobs
sweep floor
mop floor

2 loads of laundry
water flowers
dinner - pork roast in crockpot

Have a great day everyone :hippie:

Good Morning!

DIT- sounds like you are having a wonderful time!
Linda- Glad you are able to pack up!
Hope D is feeling better today!
Pixie dust for Blythe and friend with husband who passed.

Today:
laity session (hopefully I will run into a friend or 2 to sit with- DHhas the clergy session this morning at same time)
lunch out
opening sessions
head to Disney
some time at MK
meet up with SIOH and MickeyTeacher
watch fireworks from TOWL

Rebecca

It's gonna be a good day!!!

DH dropped DS14 off to BB conditioning @ 730
babysitting kids should be here soon
pick up DS14 @ 845am
take DS9 & little ones to park program

clean bathroom (avoided task yesterday)
order photos for 4H scrapbook mtg on Sunday
print journaling from 4H scrapbook awards night
pick up little ones from park program
cut more embellishments for 4H scrapbook
unpack box to ship to Grams and account for everything (mailing on Saturday) will ship on Saturday...
pull acct & pswd for bill that needs paid while on vacation
make shopping list for Disney (2-water, tide, downy)
roll and count coins to turn in
complete member page for 4H scrapbook
DS9 to complete 2 rabbit projects
DS9 to cut 3 baseball like cards for collection project and embellish thus completing that project
Pull DS9's woodworking project book so that project will be completed on Saturday
there is a lot more but this HAS to be done!!! The other stuff is bonus work!! I want this house in order by Monday.... so I can sort and get the AK swap back out in a day turnaround!!!

deep cleaned family room & entry

DIT-have a great time!!!
Everyone at Disney-have a great time!!!
PD for Blythe.
Hope D's doing ok.

It's Thursday!:banana:

Take DS14 to football practice
Go to WM
Walk the track & do steps
Lunch
Hit the pool
Work on swaps
Dinner
Take DS14 to baseball practice

Those are great pics DIT. Hope the rest of the trip is just as fun.
WooHoo Debbie!! Awesome news.

Pixie Dust for Blythe, our little chipmunk and all the others who are in need.

Leaving here in a few minutes to start the trec Pigeon Forge. See you all on the flip side. :)

Hi everyone... thanks for all your well-wishes. :grouphug:

I woke up this morning, asked my mom how I looked - she thought I was being funny, and had put something in my cheeks. Nope.... that's just what happened overnight.

wdw_signature_cd_dale_081406.jpg

This is me... haha. The only things I'm planning on doing today are scrapping, eating ice cream, and taking my medicine. I made a list of the times I that I need to take them all - there are 4 different ones! :faint:

Deb, sunny days are nice at the beach, but I like rainy days too, good for scrapping, reading, sleeping. :)

DIT, that is one BIG bunny!! And they say everything is bigger in TX, obviously they haven't been to Montana.

:wizard: for Baby Blythe and the Chipmuck kid.

My to do list:

Sleep in to 4:30 am, ugh
Feed cats
Write in DD's communication book
Get DD up and ready for school
throw in a load of whites
caffeinate
drop off box to UPS
work
place order
dinner
oversee tubby time
exercise
clean out stinky pete boxes, :eek:
early to bed

Finally got DH's custom college loft stuff up and running. We started a FB group and I posted it on craig's list. SInce none of you are local that I know of, I hope this isn't considered advertising to anything. But if you want to see what he can do (and no I don't think he will ship anywhere, you must pick up and we are in West Michigan) pm me and I can tell you where to find them both.

This has been such a hassle doing all this since it was my idea and I said I would do all the work (minus building them). But then DH has a vision of what he wants and I have to have everything "approved" by him. UHGGGGGG!

Great pictures, Stephanie! Have a great time!

Glad to hear you are taking it easy Danica.

I feel like I've been waiting all day. I waited for the Fios guy, waited while he installed the boxes and made the phone work, then I waited at Joann's to buy two piece of paper for the notebooks for my girl scouts, waited at the cable company to return the boxes and remote controls, waited at the grocery store to cash out...Now I'm waiting for my dinner :lmao:

I got quite a bit done on my list today. No softball tonight, because of weather :( Morgan was supposed to pitch, figures.

I am so going tonbed early tonight.
My dad is home from florida and he, his s.o. and my sister came tonight as soon as I got home from work and it was stressing me out. -long story.
I'm spent.

Have a great night all.

Enjoyed my DS9's last soccer game of the season!!! Scored a goal..and almost lost a very important part of his body by trapping the ball between his legs on the ground in front of a girl... she debated and than tipped it out of his legs and hammered it down field! She's still young..that opportunity presents itself again, I bet she isn't so nice to the next boy! LOL

Hope everyone has a great evening!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter