~The Daily Grind~ 5/8/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 5/8/10

It's The Weekend... Day #1.

It's my work weekend. Is Saturday really Saturday if you have to work it?

I came home and crashed yesterday. I didn't even make a dinner. I guess it all caught up with me.

SIOH- Sending P&PD for little Blythe. Such great news that she can be taken off the vent! Even for a short time! What a strong little girl she is!

My list for today:

Caffeinate- this repeats everyday!!
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Keep to my points! I managed to LOSE while eating at the buffets in Vegas :confused3 COOL!!

Swish and Swipe...
wc.gif

Work till 3p

:laundy: didn't touch it yesterday...

Dinner- steak sammies

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Deb, sorry you have to work today. I hope it's a good day!

Brooke, prayers and pixie dust for Blythe. :hug:

DH and DS will be busy with rehearsal and tech building for the James and the Giant Peach show, so I'm going down to Gainesville to visit with my Mom. I'm going to take her out to lunch for Mother's Day and then we going to do a bit of shopping. I know she wants to go to a used book store. It's only open two weekends a month and this happens to be one of those. It's a great store. And, I think she wants to check out the new cross stitch store. It should be a fun day with Mom!

Have an awesome day everyone!

morning all

Deb blah for working weekends. It's the one thing that kept me from going back to school for an LNA I'd miss to much of my kids lives. and with Tom plowing I need some flexability if I'm running late or able to bring them with me for a bit.

Continued prayers for Blythe.

Stephanie have fun with mom.

Lets see today
laundry that I slept through doing yesterday
clean off kitchen table since we'll be eating in for Mothers day
E ball game at 9:30 cancelled

scrap a bit hopefully
make card for Gram
make deviled eggs
pasta salad?
vac and mop

Have a great day

Good Morning!

Deb - holding good thoughts for a nice night shift job for you :)

Baby Blythe - hang in there girl and eat eat eat!

Christy - love those pages!

Today, I *WILL* get to the gym
make healthy meals
drink water
scrapbook - working on pieced characters since the Lickety Split class showed me I can

raining and chilly here

Have a good day, all!

We're tie dying t-shirts with the girl scouts this morning (RW&B) for the Memorial Day parade.

Morgan has dance and unless she is actually vomiting and has a fever, SHE'S GOING.

I need to run over to Jo's in NA and sign her up for some classes (half price day), so DH will have to pick her up.

Hoping to be able to stay awake to watch a movie later...I'm so so tired lately.

Everyone have a great day!

Morning!
Deb try to have a good day!
Blythe we are thinking about love. Be strong!
Stephanie have a great day with mom!
Jennifer I'd love to see how the shirts come out.
Linda go to the gym!!
Christy- MA made awesome deviled eggs. Dh loves them.

We have a birthday party at 10:00. I need to go whip up a card.
Home to figure out menu plan.
Work on my dh's groups.

Have a great day everyone.

Busy day - lots of errands and stuff to do. Going to TRY to pace myself, though.
First day of baseball (Challenger league for kids with disabilities) for DS. Great program - but he missed the "real" first week last Sat. because of CKC.
Shopping/haircut day for DD.
Gotta make the scrapbook gift for tomorrow's party. But have to FIND my scrap area first....
Paperwork, etc (UGH!) for DS, car crash, etc. that didn't get done last week and get into the mail.
Read my book group book - we meet Monday night and I haven't even yet cracked the book open - I hate when this happens!
Rex Sox game on tv at 3 pm. - they stunk up the place against the Yankees last night - maybe today will be better. Since we don't get cable, we only get a few games a year on tv, when it is on a regular station.

Thoughts and energy going out to Blythe - what a miracle!
DIT - sounds like you've got a lovely day planned, how nice!

Whew - a thunderstorm came through this morning, so no baseball! So, I got an extra few hours to get other things done! Cleaned off my scrap desk and am ready now to put the gift book together.

Good morning everyone. It's pouring here - I'm so glad I'm sitting inside the ticket booth, and not a ticket scanner, right now. I have to go out and sweep the water away from the booth every hour or so (it dips right in front of the booth, so people would be standing in a puddle otherwise), but that's okay.

It looks like it's about 8 pm right now, it's so dark.

Danica - be safe in the rain

Usual stuff today - even on the weekend!!:confused3

Dishes
Laundry
Vacuum
Help DH mark out the house layout up on the homesite - spray paint!!:banana:
Check menu status for next week - we will be running alot - so best get prepared now
Which means I will most likely run to town and get food, water and stuff
1/2 class at Jo's eh?? Might stop by....
If in town go to PO Box and PU DDs new saddle - UPS says its there! She is very excited.
Wash the pig - well supervise

Gonna scrap this weekend - missed bunco last night and did not attend National Scrapbook Day scrap - so I am claiming some time!!

Everyone have a great Saturday!!

A little Blythe update: She has continued to be off the respirator today, and even went to the bathroom twice in her diaper, so we know her bowels are working! My brother says that she looks completely different today than yesterday--her bruising and swelling are going down, and her jaundice is getting better. She is a tough little one! She is about 3 hours away from the end of her first 48 hours (the extremely critical part). We know there'll be struggles, but she is doing well so far!!

Thanks for the prayers, positive thoughts, and pixie dust! Keep them coming! SIL goes home tomorrow, and I know it will be extremely difficult for them to leave her. Blythe is not expected to leave the hospital until late July or early August!

Brooke she will stay in my thoughts and prayers until she comes home. glad to hear things are moving, that is a huge thing with helping the jaundice. SIL will definately need some extra support. I can't even imagine that. We we .5 away from having to bring L back to put under the lights and the thought of that 12 years later still freaks me out. Will say a few extra prayers for them tomorrow.

Brooke, how wonderful she made poop poop in her diaper!!!!!! :cheer2: It's the little things that make her DIS aunties happy. Grow, baby, Grow :woohoo:

Pam, my DD used to do Challenger baseball too!

Deb, I knew you could do it and all that exercise of walking and doing cha-ching! That's a vigourous exercise plan!

My to do for today:

Day started off on a bad note, someone ran over our zig zag fencing up by the house. Personally I think it was done on purpose by our neighbor, my DH is being more generous about it.
Scrapping at my crop! :woohoo:
Home to order some product. Like I haven't bought enough scrapbooking materials this past week. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter