The Daily Grind ~ 2/19/16

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Morning! :wave:

P & PD to all!

This week has just flown by!!! My goodness!!

Need to check calendar today and make plans to see the college kids over Easter Weekend. Then start getting ready for graduation weekend.

Today's agenda:

send B off to school
balance chbk
run errands
grocery
scrap (goal 8 pages today)
pick up B
B - homework
B - online class/see if email response (grades weren't done last night; don't want him to move on if there are things he needs to review to better understand)

I hope y'all have a wonderful day!!

Good Morning!

Well I was able to talk with a friend yesterday morning who is going through similar issues with adoption as we are and that helped a lot. I will also look into fl virtual school and see about doing some of B's courses through that once the adoption happens (she can't do any homeschooling until after that.

Today:
walk the bridge
prayer email
visit: Karen, Don
laundry
pack for our trip
work on thank you cards
dinner???- may just pick something up from publix because I don't know who will be eating and when

Rebecca

Good Morning and TGIF!

Looks like everyone may have some decent temps today - yeah!

Nan - I'm sorting through vinyl record albums, we have 5 HUGE bins worth as we each have our own collection plus my folks gave me their collection years ago. We have finally dug out the turn table and found a space for it in the living room so we are getting it all set up. For the albums I don't want, I am checking them out online to see if they are worth anything before I toss them. Sadly, almost 99% are worth less than $1, most are worth only 30 cents!
Rebecca - Good luck in meeting with teachers and tutors, I'm sure they will help!
Lisa - hope you got your pile cleared up!
Chae - have fun working on your Disney album :)

Today:
Morning chores
Walk
Laundry
Finish sorting record albums
Scrap
Dinner out with Joe

Enjoy your Friday!
Becky

Nan - you' ll have to merge us together - great minds think alike once again!, hahahaha!

Well, I'm glad that you have another avenue to go Rebecca. Bear is taking an extra class online (hoping maybe to graduate a semester early from HS) thru a virtual school... He loves it; he works at his own pace (well, my suggested pace) and he loves that the teacher is so approachable and interactive with his thru emails/phone calls. Yes, she calls to check in and update him on how well he is doing.

Good idea Becky to verify pricing; I bet there aren't many you are wanting to part with is there?

Happy Friday!

P and PD to all :hug:

Rebecca happy you have some support...prayers you will find the right answers and help!
Nan can't believe PJ graduation is almost here!
must be fun Becky going through the albums, bringing back good memories?
Hi Chae hope you are warmer today.

while we are warmer weather wise, stinking rain won't stop! woke me up and then heard quite a few sirens, so many accidents lately

today:
make lunch
Megan up and out
clean my bedroom - change sheets
load of towels
clean my bathroom
Swiffer floors
scrap
p/u Megan
early dinner
work 4:30 - 9:30 again tonight
home and bed

have a wonderful day :)

Good morning! It's 44 degrees warmer than yesterday!!
But calling for rain which will turn my back road into ice.

PrincessNancy96- wow it does seem like time flies!
rlovew- continued P&PD!
Poppins2000- I'm sure you're enjoying all the memories!
mommy2mrb- hope the rain stops soon. Good luck with the list!

Today:
Coffee with Dsil
Laundry
Sew quilt squares - made design plan last night
Scrap Disney!

Have a fun day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter