The Daily Grind ~ 1/20/16

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Morning!!

Was woken up this morning by a text at 5:45am. We have a 2 hour delay due to sn*wy road conditions.
From where our house sits, I can see traffic at a crawl on the main street through the trees. Numerous accidents but the drivers still are trying to drive like they are at the Indy 500! :drive::sad2:

DH hopefully will stay home and work. He will get more done at home than trying to drive in to the office. PJ texted her school is closed so no student teaching today.... (now they wait to see what tomorrow brings and what Friday's storm is going to bring them). College is still open so C won't be thrilled about walking to class in the cold but he won't complain. I just hope he doesn't have to intern today so they have more time to clean roads..I think he is off today/tomorrow.. need to check the ice hockey teams schedule.

P & PD to all.

Becky -- send some warm weather north!!
Rebecca -- hope day went well.
Lisa - great to hear you got some college visits set up!! Let the fun begin...
Chae -- how's the weather?

Today's agenda:

check email/FB/DIS
once over house
put finished pages into albums
send photo to Mom of LO I completed yesterday.. I think it's neat.. I took a photo of each of the WS countries from the opposite side of the lagoon (scenic view of the pavilions).... and then put them in like a polaroid embellishement w/ the the country name on it...
B up and off to school (2 hour delay)
scrap
pick up B
homework
online class -- review tonight for 1 hour --- test tomorrow

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Morning!

Well Nan, I would send you warm air if we had some...51 here this morning! But I guess that's "warm" for you, haha! Supposed to have lows in the 40's this weekend!:eek:
Chae you must be getting slammed with snow too!
Lisa - so exciting - college tours!:)
Hi Rebecca!

Today:
Morning chores
Couple loads of laundry
Vacuum and mop floors downstairs
Walk
Grocery list/coupons
Pedi
Scrap a couple pages
Salad for dinner

Enjoy your day ladies and stay warm!

Becky

Good Morning!

As Becky said we are freezing down here too! Hope everyone stays warm in the weather.

Today:
girls to school
walk
financial consultant meeting
card party
dinner- soft tacos

Rebecca

Good morning!

PrincessNancy96-yes winter is here with a vengeance! Stay safe
Poppins2000 & rlovew- I'm counting on you to have nice, warm sunny days for us when we come to Disney!
mommy2mrb- enjoy your day!

Today:
Had coffee with Dsil & Dneice(she bought my breakfast:))
Got new sheets and washed them yesterday so changing sheets today
Normal chores
order more pictures so I can pick them up tomorrow
Supper- Mexican

Have a super day!

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

We are getting a couple more storms coming through the next couple days, probably what will be bring the yuck to you all in the east...sorry :( stay warm and safe everyone.

Got three confirmations for our tours! hope to call a few more the next couple of mornings to see if they do tours in the summer as most of their dates cut off in May. excited to visit the schools!

Edit: just called a couple colleges and their summer schedules won't be on websites until end of April early May. Guessing others won't be either.
today:
make lunches
weekly late start for Megan - drop off at 8:30 since I work
work 9:00 - 3:00
p/u Megan
homework - mostly studying this week, finals start Monday
dinner
dance 5:00-7:00 p/u any basket donations
go through my piles on desk - get a couple things updated
p/u Megan

have a wonderful day ladies :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter