The Country Bears- songs remind me of the Fort!

lodge

DIS Veteran
The Country Bears is on Disney on Demand. The songs remind me of the Fort and is making me homesick! Is there a cd or album of the songs at the Fort in existence?
There are some big name stars on this movie! We went to the Country Bears theater at Disney during our last visit- had never been prior.

Love those bears. I know there was a thread a while back about where to get music from disney parks. Don't remember which board though.

Go to iTunes or other music vendors and you will find Country Bear Jamboree music and lots of other Disney Music. Or just do a Google search.

I have all three Country Bear/Magic Kingdom shows on MP3 (Jamboree, Vacation, Christmas) each 15-17 minutes in length. Your thread means I will listen to them tonight while cooking.:rockband:

We had a thread about the background music loops that play at the Fort around places like outside at Trails End, the Meadow Trading Post porch, and the Fort lobby. The loops average about an hour and changed over the years so there's several in the rotation (I have 2 of them). For starters, you can buy/listen to Bela Fleck's "Blue Grass Sessions: Tales From the Acoustic Planet - Volume 2" because it has 3 or 4 songs IIRC on it in one of my loops. Also his "Drive" is simply outstanding and very Fort-like. But it's a wide variety.

I'll search for that thread and post it here...EDIT Here is the thread.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/an...he-trading-post-tavern.3193809/#post-49983868

Bama Ed

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter