The Connors

She's a human being -- not her character. Sometimes that's hard to separate.

I personally never enjoyed the show because Roseanne's character was so often crass and uncouth. Having grown up poor, it didn't necessarily ring true for me -- but, then, we were rural poor, which is a whole different lifestyle.
Whatever she may be like personally, she showed class by stepping back and thinking of all those people.

Agree, even though she then took 2 steps forward in her tweets about the reboot... :(

I didn't see the chicken shirt. maybe the joke left with Rosanne.

I'm guessing if we see it it will be very sparingly and not in every single episode like the original series. Although it was just a chicken would appear somewhere, not necessarily the shirt.

Loved the original Roseanne show. Wasn't that excited about the reboot with everyone in it. I didn't like what they did to David's character and it just wasn't as funny to me as the original. No plans to watch Roseanne without Roseanne in it.

I don't think she's a racist. She's complex, brilliant and probably a little mentally ill. There have been stars that have said far worth things and are still on the air. We all know why they went after her....that's all I'm going to say on that matter. I personally hope the show is cancelled ASAP.

Loved the original Roseanne show. I didn't like what they did to David's character and it just wasn't as funny to me as the original.

I agree with you about David. Anyone who watched the original Roseanne show knows that David would NEVER, EVER abandon his family. That just wasn’t him. I am not sure I will continue to watch The Conners. The first episode was okay. I didnt love it.

I don't think she's a racist. She's complex, brilliant and probably a little mentally ill. There have been stars that have said far worth things and are still on the air. We all know why they went after her....that's all I'm going to say on that matter. I personally hope the show is cancelled ASAP.

So what exactly was worse than making the racist comparison she did. BTW, I guess you don't have to BE racist to make those comments. But a woman that feeds racism should be punished. My guess is racism isn't a big deal to you and watching people being called out for it is a bigger threat.

So what exactly was worse than making the racist comparison she did. BTW, I guess you don't have to BE racist to make those comments. But a woman that feeds racism should be punished. My guess is racism isn't a big deal to you and watching people being called out for it is a bigger threat.

Well actually....you no what nevermind….

The Conners without Rosanne is like watching an island without Gilligan. It'll all be over soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter