The Club MCO Lounge Access

Ann-CA

Mouseketeer
Anybody have priority pass and check out the Club MCO at terminal B? I see on the app that it has pre-book options. Wondering if that’s ever necessary. Does it ever get full? Is it worth a stop?

I’m not sure how much time I’ll have but usually like to check out lounges even if it’s to run in and grab a free drink.

I don’t think I’m traveling at a high travel time (Midweek, mid-January).

I used it in the past and enjoyed it. However, Priority Pass has undergone affiliation changes, and I suggest that you confirm you will be able to use the lounge in advance of your travel.
For example, my AMEX no longer affiliates with Priority Pass in late Jan 2024, so that perk will be lost to me. I've noticed that some lounges have also removed Priority Pass from their accepted credentials. Usually, when a lounge is lost a designated restaurant in that terminal will offer a credit to PP members. However, I noticed that some airports have also lessened those credit perks for any PP member, and one airport restaurant said PP through AMEX isn't applicable.

I've used THE Club several times. It's certainly busy, but I've never been turned away because it's filled to capacity. I don't know if they ever do that.

I used it in the past and enjoyed it. However, Priority Pass has undergone affiliation changes, and I suggest that you confirm you will be able to use the lounge in advance of your travel.
For example, my AMEX no longer affiliates with Priority Pass in late Jan 2024, so that perk will be lost to me. I've noticed that some lounges have also removed Priority Pass from their accepted credentials. Usually, when a lounge is lost a designated restaurant in that terminal will offer a credit to PP members. However, I noticed that some airports have also lessened those credit perks for any PP member, and one airport restaurant said PP through AMEX isn't applicable.

I have found perks have lessened. I was surprised to see a US side airport that actually had a lounge that’d show up. I only find Priority Pass useful in some international side airports like Seoul where I sometimes have long layovers. I’m pretty sure I can still go with my VentureX associated PP, as I went to the Club in SJC a few months ago. I know I can’t get any credit ($ amount) based priority pass though.

I’ll give it a try to stop by and if it’s closed to me, no harm, no foul.

I've used THE Club several times. It's certainly busy, but I've never been turned away because it's filled to capacity. I don't know if they ever do that.
Good to know. I’ve experienced a few lounges particularly domestic that have turned people away. The prebook option (it costs $7) made me wonder if it was one of those high demand lounges.

One time I went and it had a waitlist, with about a 90 minute wait. This was in 2019. Since 2020, I've never had a wait and the lounge was never crowded.

I get both the Club and Delta access, so last time I went to the Club just to shower and over to Delta for food and drinks. The club does have a full bar, but the food is pretty poor.

Was at The Club yesterday and had to sign up for the waitlist (MCO was very busy). By then the entire day was greyed out for prebooking, and only morning and evening slots were available for the following three days for prebooking. Got a text about 10 min. later that space was available. Used the digital Priority Pass associated with Venture X for entry.

Anybody have priority pass and check out the Club MCO at terminal B? I
Just to be clear - The Club locations are not in the main terminal (A or B side) but are in the Airside 1 or 4 parts of the airport.

Just to be clear - The Club locations are not in the main terminal (A or B side) but are in the Airside 1 or 4 parts of the airport.
If you look at Priority Pass it says terminal A concourse 1 and terminal B concourse 4.

We have never had trouble getting into the lounge on the A side (SW flights) even though we are usually on the other arm and have to take 2 shuttles to get back to our gate. I think that lounge is much larger.

I did have a bit of a waitlist a few years ago when flying American on the B side. Friday afternoon, maybe a 15 minute wait. i didn't know you could prebook it now, why does it say $9.00? Is that to prebook? There are only timeslots open from 6 AM-8:30 AM and 7 PM -9:30 PM, does that mean the rest of the times are wide open?

Was at The Club yesterday and had to sign up for the waitlist (MCO was very busy). By then the entire day was greyed out for prebooking, and only morning and evening slots were available for the following three days for prebooking. Got a text about 10 min. later that space was available. Used the digital Priority Pass associated with Venture X for entry.
I am really confused by this, as there are only times in the morning and evening to prebook through the middle of May

I am really confused by this, as there are only times in the morning and evening to prebook through the middle of May
Yeah, I thought that was strange too. I'm guessing the mornings and evenings are when they are most busy, maybe it's for business travelers, IDK. But I'm used to waitlists for Centurion lounges and the Capital One lounges, so I just roll with it.

If you look at Priority Pass it says terminal A concourse 1 and terminal B concourse 4.
A very misleading statement by them. The terms A & B are simply different sides (North and South respectively) of the same building. Concourse 1 and Concourse 4 are where the planes are and you need to take the monorail out to them from.

A very misleading statement by them. The terms A & B are simply different sides (North and South respectively) of the same building. Concourse 1 and Concourse 4 are where the planes are and you need to take the monorail out to them from.
Completely agree it's a bad statement. They should really use East and West. The East checkpoint under the Hyatt feeds into Airside 2 and 4. Airside 2 is the Terminal A group that includes Southwest, Airside 4 is Terminal B and includes Delta. If you had a Southwest ticket you'd want to use the lounge in airside 4 as it's through the same security checkpoint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter