• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The budget board suggested I post here :)

Reyasmom

Mouseketeer
My daughter was just interviewed for a Make a Wish trip. She of course chose DW and is super excited, but the wish only covers those of us that live in the same house. My dad has been instrumental to her treatment, and we're all a really tight family. (they'll drive 4 hours for a 2 hr birthday party) I need any tips I can get for planning their vacation. I'm looking at 5 or 6 adults and this needs to be done on a very small budget! We'll be staying at GKTW when we get there. What can I expect there? Can my family staying off site come and hang out with us there?

Thanks for any help
Amanda

We had something along the same lines- DD grandparents went with on her wish trip. anyone who does not live with child (immediate family) have to pay their own way. you can talk to your wish coordinator, I did and DD grandparents were able to stay with us at the village. they villas will sleep 7 people. 2 bedrooms and a pull out couch in the living room. hubby and I slept on the couch. 3 DD in one room and grandparents in the "master". talk to coordinator, they may be able to let some of your party stay with you at the village, and they are the ones who can answer about "hanging out" at the village. it all depends on how full the village is and what time of year.
You can PM me if you have other questions- I had also talked to GKTW directly and that helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter