• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Broadway show thread where we discuss all things Broadway

Has anyone seen Beauty and the Beast at Paper Mill Playhouse yet? I'm looking forward to seeing it next week!

Has anyone seen Beauty and the Beast at Paper Mill Playhouse yet? I'm looking forward to seeing it next week!

Yes! My family and I had the HONOR of seeing this production last night and are happy to report that this was unanimously our favorite PMP production in at least two seasons. You are going to absolutely adore it. There was not a weak performance in the entire show, and the costumes/set are just incredible. Be sure to mentally prepare yourself for Be Our Guest-- Gavin Lee as Lumiere is an absolute star!!!

Won lottery tx for Frozen and thoroughly enjoyed it. The Young Anna, Fiona Quinn, who just started last month was AHMAZING!

Yes! My family and I had the HONOR of seeing this production last night and are happy to report that this was unanimously our favorite PMP production in at least two seasons. You are going to absolutely adore it. There was not a weak performance in the entire show, and the costumes/set are just incredible. Be sure to mentally prepare yourself for Be Our Guest-- Gavin Lee as Lumiere is an absolute star!!!
WOW!!! Now I really can't wait to see it! Love that we have this great theater nearby!

Woohoo! Just got our tickets for Moulin Rouge in November - first row mezzanine. We saw it in Boston last year, but it was so good we decided we just had to see it again. Can't wait!!

I gave up on award shows years ago. I will be watching the highlights and harassing my husband and best friend with my over bloated opinion tomorrow! :rolleyes1
I kind of like James Corden and he is the one who is hosting so I am giving it a chance. We shall see. Out of all the award shows the Tony Awards is the one that impresses me the most.

No, award shows have become too political for me. I’ll watch any highlights on youtube. Re: the Tonys, I usually only enjoy the performances by the revival casts and finding out who’s gay.

I don’t get this Oklahoma! reimagining. I thought the woman playing Ado Annie was a dreadful singer. Maybe she’s better in the non singing scenes.
Absolutely dreadful. She was screaming at many points. Not singing.

My husband was in the other room and hollered "What in the world are you watching !?"

She won the tony, I’m seeing it in 3 weeks so interest to see her and see how she is. People I watched it with said she is fabulous in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter