The biggest Disney Mistery has been solved.

Yeah - zombie thread, but there's this:

What are you supposed to be exactly? Like a dog? A man? A man-dog? What's the deal with you?

Oh, I'm just Goofy.

You don't want to advertise that.

goofyreleaseme.jpg

i know what G O O F Y is. I've seen it in my half-waking dreams. only i'm walking the hallway between consciousness and unconsciousness, life and unbeing. he is there. watching. blackness. like oil. crude in color and in laughter. a grim reaper with an earnest smile. he laughs but its uncontrollable. disgusts me. little hat on his gelatinous head . bobbing like a broken neck. clumsy death in a mechanical age. one laugh and the saw hits your thumb. too late hes dead. one laugh and the press starts but the foreman is stuck. one laugh and you cant hear. but you will. always at, forever, during the night. the hallway has no end. a folly, a mistake, has no end. every mistake is permanent. whos laughing now. only me. im G O O F Y

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter