THE BIG HAPPY B-DAY TO DISNEYLAND THREAD!!(post ur bday greetings!)

:cheer2::cheer2::bday::smickey::cheer2::cheer2:

Happy Birthday to the Happiest Place on Earth and Congratulations to Walt. Thanks for the memories! :wizard::wizard::goodvibes:goodvibes

:wizard::wizard: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :wizard::wizard:

Pooh-Lumpy-Tigger-Piglet-Roo-Birthday-Party.jpg

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Although I've never met you Disneyland, I feel like I already know you! (I have met your younger sister, Walt Disney World several times, and I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!) I've heard so many wonderful things about you here on the DIS (I'm sure I will love you just as much!)....so much that I'm coming to see you in November! We can't wait to meet you.....:banana:

I just want to wish you a very very
HAPPY 55TH BIRTHDAY!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Well, Disneyland, what can I say about you? Thank you for giving me a place to spend so much money over the years! :p Thank you for helping me keep my sanity, we've shared many tears together (mostly when I'm told I have to go home). Also, thank you for letting me sleep outside the turnsiles so I could get a picture of Johnny Depp! One more thing, thanks for helping with my engagement and hosting my marriage (still don't know why they wouldn't let me in the park to ride Splash Mountain).

Okay, I should probably stop with my rambling!:)

Boy Disneyland, I sure hope I look as good as you at 55!

Happy Birthday!

some famouse walt qoute ya'll!

"I am interested in entertaining people, in bringing pleasure, particularly laughter, to others, rather than being concerned with 'expressing' myself with obscure creative impressions."

"We are not trying to entertain the critics. I'll take my chances with the public." -

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." -

"All cartoon characters and fables must be exaggeration, caricatures. It is the very nature of fantasy and fable." -

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -

"Mickey Mouse is, to me, a symbol of independence. He was a means to an end." -

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."

"He popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad 20 years ago on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb and disaster seemed right around the corner."

http://www.justdisney.com/walt_disney/quotes/index.html

:bday :party:party:party:party:party:

Happy 55TH ANNIVERSARY, DISNEYLAND!!!! it all started with a MOUSE! ::MickeyMo::MickeyMo

"To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past .... and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America ... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter