The best way/time to make room requests for BLT?

njtinkmom

Mouseketeer
I know that room requests are not always granted, but I have an upcoming stay in July at BLT - my home sweet home, for the first time!! I have a 2 bedroom lake view villa and would like to request the best possible room, like everyone else :rotfl:, hopefully with somewhat of a MK view. I think I need to request a room ending in xx02 if I read the maps right.

Anyway how do I go about actually making this request, and when is the best time to do it? Really there are no bad rooms at Disney, heck I would stay in my car and have a great time at Disney, but if I can do this that would be great! Thanks!! :goodvibes

I know that room requests are not always granted, but I have an upcoming stay in July at BLT - my home sweet home, for the first time!! I have a 2 bedroom lake view villa and would like to request the best possible room, like everyone else :rotfl:, hopefully with somewhat of a MK view. I think I need to request a room ending in xx02 if I read the maps right.

Anyway how do I go about actually making this request, and when is the best time to do it? Really there are no bad rooms at Disney, heck I would stay in my car and have a great time at Disney, but if I can do this that would be great! Thanks!! :goodvibes

I made my request to member services by e-mail about a month before my BLT stay last month. I got my request.

Not sure what sort of view of the MK you get in the xx02 rooms. We've had xx44 rooms in both of our BLT stays and it is a great view: Contemporary, Epcot, lake, etc. I can try and find some pics if it helps...

You can make the request when you make the reservation or call MS any time before and add the request. Or you can just send them an e-mail with the requests.

You can make the request when you make the reservation or call MS any time before and add the request. Or you can just send them an e-mail with the requests.
Agree with this, which is how we've handled our requests as well. However, I'd recommend being specific as you can about floors... Ideally 77xx or higher.

We asked for an even number room, high floor, north end and got one of the xx08 rooms which also gave us a view of the lake and MK. I've decided high floor and even numbered room is the most important. All of the lake view reservations cannot be placed in those few rooms so we give them a little broader area to choose from. You get some nice views on the south side too.

Here was our view from 8142 on the south end of BLT.

or our view from 8108 on north end of BLT.

We asked for an even number room, high floor, north end and got one of the xx08 rooms which also gave us a view of the lake and MK. I've decided high floor and even numbered room is the most important. All of the lake view reservations cannot be placed in those few rooms so we give them a little broader area to choose from. You get some nice views on the south side too.

That is an awesome view, especially for a lake view category!

OMG that view from 8108 is exactly what I want!! Hopefully some pixie dust will come my way! :wizard: Thanks for all the replies, I guess I'll give guest services a call and see what I can do to get a magical room!! Have a great trip all who are going soon!

Not sure what sort of view of the MK you get in the xx02 rooms. We've had xx44 rooms in both of our BLT stays and it is a great view: Contemporary, Epcot, lake, etc. I can try and find some pics if it helps...

Hey Neighbor... Love to see pics from your stay!! :thumbsup2

Is it a dedicated 2 BR or a lock off? If it is dedicated, then you are correct, you want an XX02 room. There are only two even numbered 2 BR dedicated rooms per floor (XX02 and XX44). They are at the ends of each floor. You can see sample views from each in the BLT views thread.

Is it a dedicated 2 BR or a lock off? If it is dedicated, then you are correct, you want an XX02 room. There are only two even numbered 2 BR dedicated rooms per floor (XX02 and XX44). They are at the ends of each floor. You can see sample views from each in the BLT views thread.

It is a dedicated. I called member services and requested a high floor, even number, north end view. I hope it works! Thanks for all your help!!

Is the room you has 8108 considered a theme park view or standard? In other words, did you pay for theme park view for room 8108? I'm trying to decide which to book. Thank you.

Is the room you has 8108 considered a theme park view or standard? In other words, did you pay for theme park view for room 8108? I'm trying to decide which to book. Thank you.

8108 is considered Lake View. You can see which are lake view and which are theme park view or standard view in post #1 of the BLT views thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter