• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The best time for the kids games at O'Hana's?

sissybells

<font color=green>"Second star to the right and st
When is the best time to make PS's for us to catch the games they play with the kids? We are going to be there for my neices first time to Disney and would love to catch this. We will be there 7/17 - 7/23. I don't know if July has anything to do with when the best time will be but I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw that in just in case. THank you.

I'm wondering also. I hadn't really thought about it until now. I assumed that they kinda always played??

It seems to me that I have read that the games usually doesn't start until around 6:00 ~~but I've never been there so I'm not sure. I'm going in May and have PS for 7:00 though! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter