The best and the worst places to eat at Disney

The worst place I've eaten at was H&V character lunch buffet. The food was bad, the children worse. It felt like Chuck E Cheese.

Best TS: California Grill
Worst TS: Hollywood & Vine

Best CS: Wolfgang Puck Express
Worst CS: ABC Commissary

Obviously it will depend on your group, budget, taste, etc. For us (family with 4 sons)

Best: Biergarten, Sci Fi, Raglan Road, San Angel Inn

We go for "atmosphere" more than the food...

Best: V&A -- hands down.
Worst: Ohana -- hands down. Never knew meat could be greasy and dry at the same time. :crazy2:

Best: Garden Grill breakfast
Worst: Ohana dinner

Disclaimer: With young kids our focus has been on a lot of character meals and atmosphere more so than food quality. Our next few trips we plan to focus more on signature dining....so I'm sure this list will change significantly :)

Best: TS:Cali Grill, CS: the little sandwich shop in France, DRINKS: Mizner' at GF
Worst: All pizza in the parks other than via Napoli

Best - Ohana, Biergarten, Sanaa, Grand Floridian Cafe

Worst - Chef Mickey's, Sci-Fi, Coral Reef

BEST - two way tie, 6 years running....

1) Shula's at the Dolphin.
2) CA Grill.

Worst? BOG. It's a very well-built cafeteria.Just stay out of the Parks - they have ZERO great Restaurants.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Best: Trail's End, Chef Mickey (breakfast), Le Cellier, Via Napoli
Worst: Tony's, Coral Reef, Yak and Yeti, San Angel Inn

Best-Via Napoli, Yak n Yeti, Tusker House, Ohana Breakfast

Worst-Coral Reef, Rose n Crown

Best - Il Mulino New York Trattoria (swan) ($$$), Tutto Italia (Epcot)
Worst - Trails End

BEST - two way tie, 6 years running....

1) Shula's at the Dolphin.
2) CA Grill.

Worst? BOG. It's a very well-built cafeteria.Just stay out of the Parks - they have ZERO great Restaurants.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.
You don’t like any restaurants in Epcot?

Best: Artist Point
Worst: Mama Melrose they ruined our anniversary dinner. Sent my husband's steak back 3 times all being very under cooked. Head chef was an *** about the whole thing.

Best TS - Shulas...fantastic. Best CS - Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie...wonderful dessets or quick bites.
Worst TS - Coral Reef...brutal. Worst CS - ABC Commissary...Awful.

It cracks me up how Ohana makes half of people's best list, and half of the worst list. Very strange.
I guess I'll see for myself in 3 weeks! I'll be sure to report back!

It cracks me up how Ohana makes half of people's best list, and half of the worst list. Very strange.
Right! Ohana seems to be one that is really hit or miss. But lots of places will fall into both categories if you ask enough people. Just goes to show how different peoples tastes and experiences are. That's why we always try each place at least once and form our own opinions before putting too much stake into the reviews.

We’re trying ohana for the first time in two weeks so I’m in the same boat as you. I’ve seen such mixed reviews that idk what to expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter