The Beast at BOG

Buttercup2009

Mouseketeer
Is the Beast taking photos with guests now at BOG or is he still just walking around the restaurant at a distance?

As of 1 week ago, he was still walking around the restaurant. You can't really pose with him, but you can take a picture as he walks by your table. He does walk around to all the tables, but he does not stop for individual pictures.

As of 1 week ago, he was still walking around the restaurant. You can't really pose with him, but you can take a picture as he walks by your table. He does walk around to all the tables, but he does not stop for individual pictures.
Thank you!

our last visit he was just walking through the dining room. and rather quickly.

This is disappointing. I'm planning to drop my ADR for this. Thanks to the DIS for keeping us informed.

Can confirm that as of end of October he is still walking around but not posing for photos. I actually wasn’t expecting him at lunch so was pleasantly surprised. Got a cute photobomb photo of him entering the west wing with a surprised look on my sister’s face. Lol

Any update to this? Has the Beast returned for photos yet (other than walking around)?

We went in April and he was still walking. I know this question was asked last year, so I asked a CM if or when the meet was coming back.
He said it probably never is.
The main reason was that people were sneaking into the restaurant without reservations and attempting to meet the beast and the CM's had a hard time controlling it and some even got combative when told to leave.

We went in April and he was still walking. I know this question was asked last year, so I asked a CM if or when the meet was coming back.
He said it probably never is.
The main reason was that people were sneaking into the restaurant without reservations and attempting to meet the beast and the CM's had a hard time controlling it and some even got combative when told to leave.
That's an excuse. They didn't let people even onto the bridge without a reservation. Plus it would be very easy to ask for a dinner receipt in the library before taking a photo. I remember early on needing to show ours. I'm sure as long as it continues to sell out as is, things won't change.

That's an excuse. They didn't let people even onto the bridge without a reservation. Plus it would be very easy to ask for a dinner receipt in the library before taking a photo. I remember early on needing to show ours. I'm sure as long as it continues to sell out as is, things won't change.
I remember them asking for a receipt in the beginning when we were there as well. We presented it in the library at just before our picture. Anyway, thank you for the updates.

Could very well be.
In April, we tried to check in before the bridge, and they told us to check in at the front of the castle door and it was chaos with people everywhere.
Now if it were my guess, I'd say the whole reason for no meet was to just get people in and out as fast as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter