The Beach Boys at WDW

Tim68

Earning My Ears
Hi all. I was not sure where else to post this. I found last night that The Beach Boys are playing at WDW on the 2nd and 3rd of october. I have tried ticketmaster with no luck. Anyone else know where I might try or is it to late to get any. Thanks very much for any help you might have for me.

Regards

Tim

The Beach Boys are playing at the American Gardens Theater during the Food & Wine Fest's "Eat to the Beat" concert series. You don't need tickets (other than your Epcot admission). They usually play 3 sets each day and each one lasts about 45 minutes. Get there early -- there's plenty of seats but the Beach Boys are extremely popular when they appear there.

Have fun,
Debbie

get there wicked early.. last year people were lining up HOURS before the shows.. and people were waiting in line while one show played for the NEXT show.. it was crazy... in my PERSONAL opinion.. I heard them play while I walked around world showcase.. I was very dissapointed, as they were very off key at sometimes... not a great show. Little Richard was HIGHLY entertaining though :thumbsup2

They have played there for at least a couple of years now during the Food and Wine Festival and quite honestly if you want a seat you will have to line up very early.......like 1 pm for the 5:45 show! Last year the line extended way past Italy. Best bet unless you want to get pictures is to get a table outside the American pavillion. IMO there are much better performers then them at the Food and Wine Festival.

Not to be a downer or anything, but I'm pretty sure the 'Beach Boys' is only Mike Love (and I guess Bruce Johnston) these days. ie. No Al Jardine or Brian Wilson.

I'm sure the show will be good, but it's kinda like a solo Roger Daltrey touring as The Who, or Robert Plant touring as Led Zeppelin

Beach Boys is only Mike and Bruce, but it is a brilliant show, nevertheless.

Mike's son, Christian, is also in the group now which is also an added bonus, as he has a terrific voice. (His group is 5-Alarm).

I saw them 2 years ago and thought they were fantastic.

btw Hi Tim !!

Get there very very early if you want a seat. Not as good as the "real" Beach Boys but they are pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter