The BALD and the BEAUTIFUL are off to see SNOW WIPE again!! A Nov 2011 PTR! pic heavy

Personally I would choose option #1. It's cheaper and all Disney!!

Otherwise I would start somewhere else and end at Disney. Always end on the high note.. I had to switch from PPH to the Doubletree in June and I was miserable after my stay at the PPH.

Hi there! I remember following some of your other TRs. I can't believe Reya is 5 now!! She's so grown up!! And with hair! LOL I remember her cutie pie photos from before. She's still a cutie. :goodvibes

Looking forward to more! popcorn:: Oh, and I vote for option #1. :thumbsup2

Personally I would choose option #1. It's cheaper and all Disney!!

Otherwise I would start somewhere else and end at Disney. Always end on the high note.. I had to switch from PPH to the Doubletree in June and I was miserable after my stay at the PPH.
Good point!!! :thumbsup2
Hi there! I remember f
ollowing some of your other TRs. I can't believe Reya is 5 now!! She's so grown up!! And with hair! LOL I remember her cutie pie photos from before. She's still a cutie. :goodvibes

Looking forward to more! popcorn:: Oh, and I vote for option #1. :thumbsup2
Hi Beth! I totally remember you. You were one of my favorite followers.

I know, can you even believe she's 5 now. She as a baby brother too. :) I think I'm most likely going with senario #1. I don't want to deal with all the construction going on at DLH, so it's looking less likey that I'll be staying thre.

Glad you found me. I noticed you're leaving on a trip soon. Can't wait to hear about it.

Good point!!! :thumbsup2
Hi Beth! I totally remember you. You were one of my favorite followers.

I know, can you even believe she's 5 now. She as a baby brother too. :) I think I'm most likely going with senario #1. I don't want to deal with all the construction going on at DLH, so it's looking less likey that I'll be staying thre.

Glad you found me. I noticed you're leaving on a trip soon. Can't wait to hear about it.
I see that! Her little brother is so cute. :goodvibes DLH was kind of a mess last time I was there. That was in June, but still. It's probably not a whole lot better. PPH seems really nice.

Joining in! I just finished reading and your plans sound great. I love the photos from your previous trips. Your kiddos sure are cuties.

Does Storytellers cafe inside the GCH havecharacter meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner??

Hi there!:wave2:

I have just read your report from start to finish and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I must say, there are so many things you have in your report that are just like me!
I do believe, just like you, that making memories for your family is one of the most important things you can do as parents! You never know what is just around the corner, so live life to the fullest I say!
I have just had a horror year and have had to postpone our next DL trip until next year. We were meant to be going in just 2 weeks, but just couldn't get there for loads of reasons:sad2: I don't mind too much though, as I know the planning and reading all the other TR's will keep me going until next year and I am very excited to be going for Halloween. I noted you said this was your favourite time to go, but wait until you see the park all done up for Christmas..............oh, I have a tear just thinking about how wonderful it is:)
I have only just caught up on my own TR as we spent a whole month in the USA last December ( I am from Australia!!! ).
A couple of things I would like to share with you if I may.......

The Minnie and friends breakfast inside DL at the Plaza Inn will be great for your little ones! We did all the character breakfasts, and the princess lunch too! There are loads of characters at Minnie's including Pooh, Eeyore, the Fairy Godmother, Chip & Dale,Tigger,Rafiki, Captain Hook and Minnie of course.
My DD and I did the Princess lunch at Ariels grotto as we wanted to see the Princesses without having to wait so long in the lines in the park. It was expensive and my DD who was 13 at the time did not eat much at all! We did however get some wonderful pics with Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Mulan and Sleeping Beauty. It was also nice to have some mother and daughter time:lovestruc
The breakfast at Storytellers was our least favourite but we still enjoyed seeing some of the different characters..........Terk ( from Tarzan ) Brer Bear, Meeko ( from Pocahontas ) and Koda (from Brother Bear) and Chip & Dale of course!
I too am hoping to stay at least a couple of nights at one of the Disney properties as this has been a wish of mine for quite some time.
So, looking forward to more!!!
Oh, I saw the looks on some of the faces coming from the BBB and I would say it was well worth it!!!
Take care
Sue

Joining in! I just finished reading and your plans sound great. I love the photos from your previous trips. Your kiddos sure are cuties.
Welcome! And thank you!

Hi there!:wave2:

I have just read your report from start to finish and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I must say, there are so many things you have in your report that are just like me!
I do believe, just like you, that making memories for your family is one of the most important things you can do as parents! You never know what is just around the corner, so live life to the fullest I say!
I have just had a horror year and have had to postpone our next DL trip until next year. We were meant to be going in just 2 weeks, but just couldn't get there for loads of reasons:sad2: I don't mind too much though, as I know the planning and reading all the other TR's will keep me going until next year and I am very excited to be going for Halloween. I noted you said this was your favourite time to go, but wait until you see the park all done up for Christmas..............oh, I have a tear just thinking about how wonderful it is:)
I have only just caught up on my own TR as we spent a whole month in the USA last December ( I am from Australia!!! ).
A couple of things I would like to share with you if I may.......

The Minnie and friends breakfast inside DL at the Plaza Inn will be great for your little ones! We did all the character breakfasts, and the princess lunch too! There are loads of characters at Minnie's including Pooh, Eeyore, the Fairy Godmother, Chip & Dale,Tigger,Rafiki, Captain Hook and Minnie of course.
My DD and I did the Princess lunch at Ariels grotto as we wanted to see the Princesses without having to wait so long in the lines in the park. It was expensive and my DD who was 13 at the time did not eat much at all! We did however get some wonderful pics with Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Mulan and Sleeping Beauty. It was also nice to have some mother and daughter time:lovestruc
The breakfast at Storytellers was our least favourite but we still enjoyed seeing some of the different characters..........Terk ( from Tarzan ) Brer Bear, Meeko ( from Pocahontas ) and Koda (from Brother Bear) and Chip & Dale of course!
I too am hoping to stay at least a couple of nights at one of the Disney properties as this has been a wish of mine for quite some time.
So, looking forward to more!!!
Oh, I saw the looks on some of the faces coming from the BBB and I would say it was well worth it!!!
Take care
Sue
Hello, and welcome! Sorry your trip has been postphoned, obviously I understand how dissapointing that can be. Everyday I wake up and ask my husband..... "Is it November yet?" .. I'm so excited to leave and ready for my family to have a fun, relaxing, much needed vacation. Although I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself once it's over. :confused3 It's kept me going through a lot of stuff, just knowing that Disney is coming is always helpful.
I'm really looking forward to seeing the park done up for Christmas. I've been really bah-hum-bug-y thinking about Christmas this year. My grandma ((whom raised me)) passed away in January, so this will be the first Christmas without her. All I think about it how I can bury my head under the covers and wait for Christmas to just pass me by, so I don't have to think about her not being here. I'm hoping that seeing Disney with all the holiday spirit will renew mine.
Thanks for all of your advice. I will definately take your recommendations into consideration. I can't believe I still havent made any reservations.... I should probably get on that. :scared1:
Just Breakfast.
OK.... thanks.:thumbsup2

WOW!! I can't believe I only have 28 days left!!!!! Seems so close, yet so far away!

I'm still on my diet, I was sorta lax on it a couple of weeks ago and screwed up gaining a couple of pounds back. But I'm on track again and that's all that matters. 22 lbs gone as of this morning. I'm not anywhere close to what I wanted to be, but any loss is a good loss. I plan on sticking to it strickly until the weekend before I leave. The saturday before we depart, I plan on having a girls day with my SIL to celebrate and reward myself for doing so well. A pedicure, Manicure, new hair style, dinner, and a movie are in the cards. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!

I haven't decided on a hotel yet, because I'm so broke I can't afford to make a deposit on a disney hotel right now. I'm keeping my reservations for Anabella, and hoping I can still get a good deal at the end of the month and still make a reservation at PPH. I'll let ya know what happens.

They have FINALLY posted hours on the Disney website so I can offically finish up my planning. I'm excited to get it done.

This last weekend we went to the Disney store to pick out Reyas halloween costume. They were having a 25% off sale, so she decided upon Sleeping Beauty. I figure I have saved myself a lot of money by doing this. I couldn't decide if we should do the $200.00 BBB deal, or just the makeover and buy our own dress ahead of time. So I have killed two birds with one stone. She has her Halloween costume and she can wear it when we go to Disney. So I only have to pay for the actual makeover which is $50.00. Woo-Hoo!!! She looks so cute in the dress too.... Pink is SOOOOO her color. ;)

Well I'm off to do some more planning. Time is slipping through my fingers.

I really, really, really need to finish up my trip-planning. We leave 3 weeks from today and there is still so much to do.

I know there have been a few changes since the last time I worked on my PTR. So quickly, this is what I have thus far.

1. We might rent a car. I’ve been checking out all of the car rental websites in hopes that I would find a good deal somewhere. But no such luck. Everything has been around $600-$800 for two weeks. Yesterday I FINALLY found something that can be doable. For two weeks they want $380.00 ((before taxes)) for a suv. I made the reservation just in case. ((easy to cancel if I need too)) I just think it would be better then putting all those miles on my car. We’ll make the final decision about a week before we leave.

2. On the 10th the plan is now to have lunch at Rainforest Café, Do shark Reef, Go to Build a Bear, Shop and play at FAO Schwartz, have desert at Serendipity, and gamble. My cousin Mike just told me today that he’ll be there the same time we are, so I’ll have a gambling partner.

3. Instead of going to Legoland we’ll be going Sea World. They have a great deal where Reya can get in free, so that’s where we decided to go instead. We might change our Hotel reservations for Sandeigo, but that hasn’t been decided yet.

We’re still deciding whether we’ll be staying at PPH as well. Won’t know until October 31st?

That’s the only changes as of now. Stay tuned for the rest of my planning.

2008tripcanon032.jpg

2008tripcanon029.jpg

2008tripcanon053.jpg

2008tripcanon081.jpg

Roadtrip461.jpg

You will be on your way so soon, time is going to fly by.

This last weekend we went to the Disney store to pick out Reyas halloween costume. They were having a 25% off sale, so she decided upon Sleeping Beauty. I figure I have saved myself a lot of money by doing this. I couldn't decide if we should do the $200.00 BBB deal, or just the makeover and buy our own dress ahead of time. So I have killed two birds with one stone. She has her Halloween costume and she can wear it when we go to Disney. So I only have to pay for the actual makeover which is $50.00. Woo-Hoo!!! She looks so cute in the dress too.... Pink is SOOOOO her color. ;)

Been away for a while, but chiming in to say that I have always brought a dress for DD for BBB. We have always gone (to WDW) in the summer, so I've come up with something a little cooler. DD has always admired the fancier dresses, though, so for our surprise Christmas trip, I am going to supply her with a Rapunzel dress and shoes.

The Sleeping Beauty costume from the Disney Store will look great, I bet. She will get a headpiece or tiara with her makeover, so all you really have to worry about is the dress and footwear. As for pictures, I am not sure what they do at DLR, but at the BBB at WDW in the castle, a Photopass photographer takes pictures in the shop next door when the makeover is done. Both the castle and DTD locations take pitures during the makeover, so I am guessing DLR does this too.

Summer2010362.jpg

Here we have DD, our friends' daughters, and their cousin on our trip in 2010.
Cousin is Pop Princess with mulicolored hair.
Friends' younger DD is Diva Princess with naturally colored hair.
DD is Diva Princess with pink hair.
Friends' older DD is Traditional Princess (or whatever it is called) with a tiara.

I'm sure your DD will just love the whole experience!

As for tipping, it seems to change each time we're there. I have tipped the fairy-godmother-in-training directly. Once the girls were asked to put the tips in a wishing well that apparently is split among all the FGIT. I can't remember which way it was last time, but you can sure ask when you are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter