The Bachelorette~

OK, I'm in :cutie:.
I'm from NY ( Staten Island ) and I have to admit I didn't like any of the NY guys ( I think there were 3 ).

I like the pilot, think his name is Jake.
But YUCK, the foot guy has to go :eek:
Jillian seems nice, hope she finds a nice guy.
Karen :)

I'll be in Staten Island Friday for my niece's graduation......never been there before:confused3

Anyway, I think Jake is the pilot's name.

What is the name of the guy that threw the baseball to her & said "you are a good catch", who would have been out for me.

I'll be in Staten Island Friday for my niece's graduation......never been there before:confused3

Anyway, I think Jake is the pilot's name.

What is the name of the guy that threw the baseball to her & said "you are a good catch", who would have been out for me.

Welcome, ahead of time, to Staten Island. Hope you have a good visit and congratulations to your niece.

Yes, I believe the pilots name is Jake.

The guy who threw the ball and said "you're a good catch" has to go. Or has he already gone ? I'm not sure if he was one of the ones she picked. Can't remember his name.

Karen :)

I was relieved when she finally gave the last rose to Juan.
My favorite 3 of the night were: Jake (the pilot), Juan, and Ed (from Chicago).

TC:cool1:

Wow, I can't believe that I am watching this stuff once again. It's my mental break show ;).

I liked Julian, Jake and Kip...Hope that none of these are the ones with girlfriends back home and that they are not there for the wrong reasons.

The foot guy was just CREEPY! I found that Juan has a nasty jealous side that may play up. At first I was liking him but as the show progressed I am sensing a creepy side to him. Hope that I am wrong.

I will be following along this thread since the gals at work think I am nuts watching this show....

Wow, I can't believe that I am watching this stuff once again. It's my mental break show ;).
Oh heck! It's summer! What else are you going to watch? Oldy-moldy re-runs? Who doesn't like to see the Halloween episode in June or the Christmas episode in August? And what about Wipe Out or the Japanese Game Show show? Seriously ... the Bachelorette is far more entertaining.

Plus, we now have "other girlfiend" drama to look forward to for the next 2 months.

EXCELLANT Response! I will use it tomorrow during lunch:lmao:

I don't think I have watched an episode of the Bachelorette since Trista found Ryan.

I am watching this season because my husband knows one of the hopefuls! I can't wait to see what happens.

I am also watching - I couldn't stand the foot guy at all, and I agree who dresses them, that members only jacket was too funny.

So far my favorite has to be Jake the pilot.

I don't think I have watched an episode of the Bachelorette since Trista found Ryan.

I am watching this season because my husband knows one of the hopefuls! I can't wait to see what happens.

Well now you have to share with us who your hubby knows!!!!!

KARENSI~ Everyone keeps telling me your going to get lost on S.I!!!! Thank goodness for GPS!

hey ... Should we go over to happygirl's thread? She started one last week.

Waaaaa :sad: I missed the last Bachelor and now this one.
Our DISHNET didn't renew the local abc contract due to high price increase, so I have been without ABC since Dec. :(
So sad.........

Our DISHNET didn't renew the local abc contract due to high price increase, so I have been without ABC since Dec. :(
So sad.........

Bet you can watch it online:thumbsup2

So sad.........

Can you just turn off the dish and watch your local channels. That is what we did when we had dish and they charged extra for local ones.

No...no reception out here. I live in the boonies. Not even normal cable available.
And can't watch online....dial-up :(
Another reason to sell this house and get to AZ ASAP!!

Well now you have to share with us who your hubby knows!!!!

Well since no one put him in the "unsatisfactory" category, I guess I can share.

He is Julien, the restauranteur from San Diego. He is very good looking in person and comes from a great family.

Well since no one put him in the "unsatisfactory" category, I guess I can share.

He is Julien, the restauranteur from San Diego. He is very good looking in person and comes from a great family.

Yeah, I just looked him up on the website, and he's cute.
I'd eat at his restaurant ;)

Cool! Is he a nice guy? He seemed pretty down to earth.

You guys have me crackin' up over here! :lmao:

I just have to ask ... is it me or do like 5 of those guys look like giant elves? What's with the weird ears?? I know, not nice.. but I never said I was nice. ;)

My vote is Juan or Julien... there's another guy... but I can't remember his name... darn it.

Looks like a dramatic season, for sure! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter