The Bachelor - An Officer and a Gentlemen

OK...granted I only caught the last 10 minutes and the rose ceremony, but the guy seems a little stilted. Hopefully he'll loosen for the camera as the show goes on.

This show is definitely one of my guilty pleasures.

Did anyone see him being introduced on "Dancing with the Stars" last night. He said he did get engaged at the end.. the girl they showed sitting next to him on DWTS wasn't one of the girls on the Batchelor show is she?

I didn't see him on Dancing w/ the Stars, but other seasons of Bachelor have instructed them to keep it a secret until end of series. Sometimes, the press gets onto them towards the end, but I haven't seen any leaks yet. He would never had been allowed to appear on another show AND bring the girl he picked from the show with him.

I did see him on Dancing with the Stars but the network keeps them apart until the end.

I love all the drama it is what makes the show. :happytv:

The girl on DWTS was not the girl he picked. he stated that on the show. That would have given away the best part of the season. lol...

I cant wait until next monday. It will give me something to look forward to now that the CW pused the enw episodes for ONE TREE HILL back another MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!11 stupid network!

Did anyone see him being introduced on "Dancing with the Stars" last night. He said he did get engaged at the end.. the girl they showed sitting next to him on DWTS wasn't one of the girls on the Batchelor show is she?

I'm almost positive that was his sister, she was sitting in the audience when he was on the View and he introduced her, she said she likes the girl he chooses.

Just off the first episode my money's on Bevin winning. When they were talking they just looked right together.

I saw him on DWTS last night, but I didn't see the girl!

They wouldn't be so stupid as to pout thm together on a show now .... would they??? :lmao:

My daughter was all upset last night because she missed the 1st episode. We love watching this show together... via the telephone. We know when something outrageous happens phones start a ringin'! Mother/daughter bonding time.... nothing better is there??

This season......... I think I'm keeping my phone right next to me! :lmao:

I didn't think it could possibly be her, that surely they wouldn't mess up that bad. Well good.... thanks for confirming!

I couldn't believe Tina sang the National Anthem either but I didn't see his reaction, was running around doing chores while I was watching.

The girl that threw the fit at the end was a total nutjob though... why cry if you thought he was that bad...

I thought that getting the first rose went to that girl's head. I think I would have laid low and not tried to cause a rift with the other girls right off the bat. Oh well... will make for good TV!

He is cute isn't he. ::yes:: I feel like a dirty ole woman thinking he's so cute.

Did the girls who made the cake get picked? How long is the first night anyway that there's enough time to cook? Couldn't they find a cupcake or something? Would of been simpler.

Same birthday date girl was lucky.

They sure had some crazies in the mix.

Andy is a cutie.

Was it just me or did you think singing the National Anthem was a little weird. She sang great, but I was embarrassed for her! I'm as patriotic as the next gal, but to serranade (sp?) that song to someone....weird!

Was it just me or did you think singing the National Anthem was a little weird. She sang great, but I was embarrassed for her! I'm as patriotic as the next gal, but to serranade (sp?) that song to someone....weird!

She (I'm not good with names) said she wanted to do some thing to stand out and I guess that's one of her talents. He DID wipe his eye after the song. He seems like a very patriotic guy.

I'm glad the "student" Jessica ??? didn't get a rose, she's too psycho!

I can't believe I'm getting into this show! :scared1:

I really, really like Tessa...but what was with that muffin joke when she first met him? :lmao:

vegas...it's not just you. It is weird. Too bad they didn't show how the conversation got started. How does singing the athem come up?

he..."I love patriotic music"

she..."Me too, and I know all the words too"

he..."get out!"

she..."here I'll sing for you"

Ok - I wasn't going to watch this Season either but got sucked in with the rest of you. All I have to say is "where do they get these women". I'm sure there are some decent ones. But, come on... most of seem to not have any class at all (he just seems so upstanding and mature) So, you have pysco girl at the end - Yeah like he was going pick someone who wanted to start a bar brawl in the middle of everything. Then cartwheel girl, cake baking fiasco girls, National Anthem girl - man some people are just out there. I think he needs someone a bit more classy. (Yeah - I didn't get that Muffin joke either - you gotta wonder what he is thinking )

She (I'm not good with names) said she wanted to do some thing to stand out and I guess that's one of her talents. He DID wipe his eye after the song. He seems like a very patriotic guy.

Yeah.... but he was probably wiping his eyes because they were tearing from holding in the belly laugh he couldn't let escape! BWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

It really was unfortunate she sang that song. Wonder what she thinks about that decision now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter