The Art of Animation Official Picture Thread

We changed resorts from YC to AoA to save a few bucks on our upcoming trip .
Can I say that these pictures have me more excited about AoA than I was about YC? LOL. Cheap date, I guess.:rotfl2:

425518f4-5dc8-46fe-873a-a3eb68e95ac4_zps60a739e9.jpg

null_zps86a282e6.jpg

null_zpse827c35c.jpg

null_zpsebee233a.jpg

null_zps6c478ba3.jpg

null_zpsce0a8921.jpg

null_zps53f87eb4.jpg

null_zpsca984421.jpg

null_zpsdca4b7f9.jpg

null_zpsd0121d4b.jpg

null_zps24a512bc.jpg

null_zps334f4302.jpg

217178_595428385200_932494565_n.jpg

428675_595428340290_1144822406_n.jpg

942911_595566408600_1969425835_n.jpg

MeeskaMomma are all those taken with your phone? Wow, it takes good pictures! They are a lot of fun and really make me want to stay in a suite.... they are just not a good fit for just two of us though. Money wise I mean! ;)

MeeskaMomma are all those taken with your phone? Wow, it takes good pictures! They are a lot of fun and really make me want to stay in a suite.... they are just not a good fit for just two of us though. Money wise I mean! ;)

Those were taken with my phone! We brought a nice camera but I ended up taking more pictures with my phone because it was always handy. Plus, it is hard to worry about a camera when you are chasing a toddler.

The suites were nice! Of course the whole resort was nice, suites or not!

Those were taken with my phone! We brought a nice camera but I ended up taking more pictures with my phone because it was always handy. Plus, it is hard to worry about a camera when you are chasing a toddler.

The suites were nice! Of course the whole resort was nice, suites or not!

I can imagine it would be hard to take pictures with a toddler leading the way! Those are great shots though phone or not.

I can't wait to stay at AoA, I'm only getting one night in a LM room, but I'm staying at Pop for 9 or so nights after (discount!) so I can head to AoA whenever I need to!

Before checking into the CBR, we drove over to AoA to have a look around. We took lots of pictures and Jenseib asked that I post them here so here you go:

More to come

Ya know, I didn't want to stay at AofA until I visited this thread. Now I want to go stay with Mater and Sarge and all that other cool stuff in the Cars part.

We changed resorts from YC to AoA to save a few bucks on our upcoming trip .
Can I say that these pictures have me more excited about AoA than I was about YC? LOL. Cheap date, I guess.:rotfl2:

I love Deluxe resorts. But, I loved my AoA stay last December. So much so that I'm staying there again this December with my sister. She wanted to stay in a LM room.:cloud9:

These pictures have made me even more excited to stay there!:cheer2: As of today, I can say "We will be in Disney next month!":goodvibes

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter