The app has it looking like a ghost town today 9/3

Wow, MF:SR at 9:15 am on a Friday: 15 MINUTES?!!
If it's like a typical off season Friday, things will pick up dramatically this afternoon once schools are off, and local AP's, who are no longer blocked out, descend for the late afternoon & evening.

If it's like a typical off season Friday, things will pick up dramatically this afternoon once schools are off, and local AP's, who are no longer blocked out, descend for the late afternoon & evening.

Sure...

Just kidding. I kind of think the same thing, but I still don't think it will get super busy. I was thinking about it, but it's still just too darn hot. It's supposed to cool down dramatically starting tomorrow, so we might go tomorrow night or Sunday morning instead. My kids want to catch the MSEP one more time but we still have 3 more weeks for that.

It was busier today than Tuesday through Thursday. Fewer walk ones, small waits in the 10-15 minute range. Left around 4 to head home so no report on the evening. I must this week has spoiled me. Today the wife and I were going to get on something and the line was like ten minutes and I look at my wife and she’s like “that’s too long, let’s go on something else”

It is going to be hard to adjust. See you in November Disneyland!

The M&F/PP garage was full as of 8:20p. The wait times still look ok, so maybe everyone just showed up for the fireworks and new merch.

The M&F/PP garage was full as of 8:20p. The wait times still look ok, so maybe everyone just showed up for the fireworks and new merch.
Yeah. I am seeing pictures of the parking lines. But then wait times are fine. Even HMH is only 45 minutes. Guardians is the only long wait at 120 minutes

We have been here all week and are wondering why we got the Maxpass the wait times have been that low. I think maybe we have used it 2 or 3 times all week.

We’ve been here for a few days. Thanks goodness the crowds were low since it was hit. Tonight was a different story. There were people sitting on the curbs and benches at 6:30 waiting for the parade and fireworks when we walked back up main st from
Fantasyland. I’ve never seen it like that in FL before when it was mostly calm then masses of people descend. Interesting experience!

My daughter and I got to Toy Story parking around 3:30 and it was dead. Got into the parks and while there were people around, wait times were low, FPs for almost everything were immediate - Clarabelle’s ice cream was a walk-up even in the oppressive heat.

By 5:00, there were more people around and wait times crept up a bit. There was like a 5-minute line to get into DCA.

My husband Ubered over around 7 and said it still seemed dead getting into DL, but he wasn’t trying to deal with parking.

By 7, front row Main Street parade spots were gone, and there wasn’t a whole lot left in general. It was pretty nuts, the busiest I’ve seen the parade viewing in a long time (I wasn’t there for opening day of MSEP this year, but I was there on the second day, a Saturday - this was worse).

By fireworks time, as the photo I posted above indicates, it was a PACKED sea of humanity. They had good crowd control for it, though; they were ready for the crowds.

Other things with long lines all day: popcorn buckets and characters in Halloween costumes.

It was So. Hot. But a great day!

My daughter and I got to Toy Story parking around 3:30 and it was dead. Got into the parks and while there were people around, wait times were low, FPs for almost everything were immediate - Clarabelle’s ice cream was a walk-up even in the oppressive heat.

By 5:00, there were more people around and wait times crept up a bit. There was like a 5-minute line to get into DCA.

My husband Ubered over around 7 and said it still seemed dead getting into DL, but he wasn’t trying to deal with parking.

By 7, front row Main Street parade spots were gone, and there wasn’t a whole lot left in general. It was pretty nuts, the busiest I’ve seen the parade viewing in a long time (I wasn’t there for opening day of MSEP this year, but I was there on the second day, a Saturday - this was worse).

By fireworks time, as the photo I posted above indicates, it was a PACKED sea of humanity. They had good crowd control for it, though; they were ready for the crowds.

Other things with long lines all day: popcorn buckets and characters in Halloween costumes.

I’m hoping it’s hot today so people take longer to show up lol

I couldn’t believe the drastic change between the hours of 5 and 7 pm. It was crazy! It was worth it to see zero flying around the castle though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter