The amazing people on this board!

ebarj1098

Mouseketeer
HI everyone! Wasn't sure where to post this, thought I'd try here. I just want to say what a wonderful board this is. Everyone has such great attitudes, there's rarely post that are in poor taste. I was on another board recently and was so dissappointed, expecting it to be as great as this one. So just wanted to say, great job everyone!
~jen

The people here are truly wonderful. These boards have really hepled my planning of our first trip. Thanks all :banana:

I third that. There are some great people on this board. They're all wonderful & make you feel welcomed. :goodvibes

Yes......kuddos to all on the DIS boards! I just recently joined and am addicted!!!!! I'm "planning" my trip in May and every day it's something new to tell my hubby. He thinks i'm going nutz!! :rotfl2:

Snoopygirl said:
Yes......kuddos to all on the DIS boards! I just recently joined and am addicted!!!!! I'm "planning" my trip in May and every day it's something new to tell my hubby. He thinks i'm going nutz!! :rotfl2:

My DH thinks I'm nuts too! Our trip isn't til Nov but every day I have something new to tell him... he just rolls his eyes at me :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter